The Official EOG Super Bowl All-Everything Thread

Heim

EOG Master
Pass rush was key to stopping San Fag. Purdy was Joe Montana without pressure. He was Gary Danielson with the heat. Last play on offense is a touchdown if he had a clean pocket.

Yep, Aiyuk was open, McDuffie had fallen down and everyone saw how open Jennings was on the ball over thrown.

blueline

EOG Master
7 fumbles...6 of them ended up in KC hands
KC didnt score a TD until the punt that hit off the 49er player.
If 49ers convert 3rd and 5 likely run out the clock with game-winning FG
Give Mahomes the ball with a chance to win.....well.....

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Indeed it was but mind muscle memory should have triggered a dive and clutch. The ball is life and death not improving field position. Reminds me of the San Fag/Giants NFC Championship during the Eli Manning era. Cost them that game two.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Exhausting, kane. I merely posted he fucked up massively. 100% you pounce and squeeze. Have you once, ever, other than a perfect hip hop to the midsection seen a player try to scoop and advance an onsides kick?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The motherfucker did a stupid thing and since he did it at the Swiftie Show and it was a key moment in defeat, it will go down in infamy as it should.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ditto #57. You fucking we todd. You injured yourself trying to imitate Taylor Swift and we have it on tape. Fuck you.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
7 fumbles...6 of them ended up in KC hands
KC didnt score a TD until the punt that hit off the 49er player.
If 49ers convert 3rd and 5 likely run out the clock with game-winning FG
Give Mahomes the ball with a chance to win.....well.....

Wow!

kane

EOG master
Exhausting, kane. I merely posted he fucked up massively. 100% you pounce and squeeze. Have you once, ever, other than a perfect hip hop to the midsection seen a player try to scoop and advance an onsides kick?
I was being sarcastic, unfortunately sarcasm doesn't translate well in written form

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's going to take me a bit to get over that game and the entire playoffs. I'll get there like Cake eventually when something else angers me even more!

kane

EOG master
Ditto #57. You fucking we todd. You injured yourself trying to imitate Taylor Swift and we have it on tape. Fuck you.
After the game I found out Greenlaw was playing with Achilles tendonitis, in fact he missed a game toward the end of the season because of it, so it was already a weak spot before he injured himself

Greenlaw missed a Week 18 game against the Los Angeles Rams with Achilles tendonitis and was still dealing with it leading up to the NFC divisional round win against the Green Bay Packers on Jan. 20. He also sustained groin, ankle, hamstring, shoulder and hip injuries at various points during the campaign.

kane

EOG master
The worst injuries are always the non contact ones, Jaelen Phillps of the Dolphins tore his the same way, just putting enough pressure on it while starting to run

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
The more I watch the highlights of the SB....the more I think Chris Jones was the true MVP. Very disruptive, caused 4-5 hurries on key downs.

Of course. Outside of the "Mahomey is my hero" crowd haven't seen anyone intelligently dispute it.

Chris Jones and the defense are the reason they even made it to the SB.

AFC Championship game and the SB, Mahomes went 20 straight possessions w/o a TD!!??

Scored one in 2Q of title game, never scored another TD until late in 3Q of SB and that was because of the botched punt deep within the RZ.

BTW that streak of possessions with no TD's was the longest of his career, he wasn't exactly Mr Clutch, LOL.

We move on.

kane

EOG master
Many people will be rooting against the Chiefs becoming the first team to win three straight Super Bowls. Pat Riley will not be.

If the Chiefs accomplish the first ever Super Bowl “three-peat,” the legendary NBA coach and executive stands to make some money from the ensuing merchandising blitz.

In the late 1980s, when Riley’s Lakers were closing in on a third straight NBA crown, Riley secured trademark protection for the phrase. He has since cashed in when, for example, the Chicago Bulls won three championships in a row, twice.

Nineteen years ago, Riley said he donates much of what he makes from the phrase to charity. If the Chiefs pull it off, one or more of Riley’s preferred charities will benefit from it. Or Riley will keep it all himself.

kane

EOG master
Start the #HeatCulture thread. Let's go!
Heat with their best game of the season, shorthanded on the road against a quality team and they ran the Bucks off their home floor. No reason to start a thread, I'm the only Heat fan in this place, and it would only be a matter of time before I accidently click on your other thread and see something you posted that would piss me off enough to abandon the thread anyway

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Need 1 healthy month before the playoffs and no injuries during the playoffs. If they don't get both, not gonna happen. Same for Sixers but one player.

kane

EOG master
Need 1 healthy month before the playoffs and no injuries during the playoffs. If they don't get both, not gonna happen. Same for Sixers but one player.
They'll never be fully healthy, they never are, guaranteed at least one starter will miss the postseason, but that's okay, that's when Spo is at his best, they can afford to lose anyone but Jimmy and Bam, either one of them go down and goodnight, anyone else and they will have a chance, just need to avoid Boston as long as possible, that's the only team I fear, they'll beat Philly with or without Embiid, same with Milwaukee, only concern is Boston

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
They'll never be fully healthy, they never are, guaranteed at least one starter will miss the postseason, but that's okay, that's when Spo is at his best, they can afford to lose anyone but Jimmy and Bam, either one of them go down and goodnight, anyone else and they will have a chance, just need to avoid Boston as long as possible, that's the only team I fear, they'll beat Philly with or without Embiid, same with Milwaukee, only concern is Boston

No way the Heat beat Philly if Embiid is back, especially after the trade with the Pacers

kane

EOG master
No way the Heat beat Philly if Embiid is back, especially after the trade with the Pacers
Sorry VD, but while Buddy Hield is a good shooter, he's not a game changer or difference maker, and for as great a player as Embiid is, he's never made it out of the second round of the playoffs in his career, and in a long series, when both coaches are only preparing for one team, I'll take Spo to have his team prepared for anything the Sixers throw at them, and Jimmy loves playing against his old team, I'll still never understand why they chose To keep Tobias Harris over Jimmy, but thank God they made the decision they did, and Jimmy has never forgotten