The Official EOG Super Bowl All-Everything Thread

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I probably am never going back to Peeps. This is their version of the Swifty Show thread.

Ben Shapiro owns the most popular rap song at the moment, the mobiles ain't happy
kerrywoodwins20

blueline

EOG Master
and so it begins :

United, American airlines introduce Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce-themed flight numbers​

Dell Dude

EOG Master
From the Super Bowl as I knew it and loved it to the cynical Super Show which I no longer respected and endeared to a complete destruction of anything special that was left. I fear you are right. KC takes it. They've already won 2 games as road dogs.

kane

EOG master
I probably am never going back to Peeps. This is their version of the Swifty Show thread.
I can just imagine the idiots over there trying their best to explain why Mahomes is always playing in the SB, it's Kelce! It's their running game! It's their defense! they'll conveniently ignore the main reason, the guy is pretty fucking good and the best QB in the league. Raiders will keep blowing Allen, and Mahomes will keep reaching SB's

blueline

EOG Master
Running between the South and North poles, the international date line serves as the boundary between one calendar day and the next. When traveling eastbound over the line, the date decreases by one day, while going west over the boundary moves things forward by one day. Luckily, Swift is traveling east — meaning that she’ll be able to perform her concert on Saturday night in Tokyo, get a full night of rest, and as long as the 13-hour flight leaves before 6 p.m. Japan Standard Time on Sunday, she’ll land in Las Vegas before kickoff at 3:30 p.m. PT. Also helping the matter is Swift’s private jet, which will ensure a non-stop flight on an international journey where that usually does not exist.

Basically, Swift will be engaging in the closest thing to time travel in order to cheer on Kelce as the Chiefs face off against the San Francisco 49ers — but after all, she is a “Mastermind.” And, beyond supporting her beau, Swift’s presence at the Super Bowl is something CBS and advertisers are undoubtedly hoping for, given that her presence at football games this season has significantly boosted ratings.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's too bad the Lions didn't win their game. KC vs Detroit in the Super Bowl would have been very entertaining.
How fitting it would have been, it was the first game and could have been the last game of the season.

played KC+2.5 and over 47 right after the game. If I lose with the better QB getting points, oh well.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
How fitting it would have been, it was the first game and could have been the last game of the season.

played KC+2.5 and over 47 right after the game. If I lose with the better QB getting points, oh well.
I played KC as well....under the same theory as you....had them vs Balt as well. +3.5 and got +5 about a minute before kickoff too.

blueline

EOG Master
"Shoutout to the newest member of Chiefs Kingdom, Taylor Swift, who has officially reached the Super Bowl in her rookie year," Jason Kelce said.

"Yeah shoutout to Tay, thanks for joining the team," Travis Kelce added.

blueline

EOG Master

They’ll Take the Travis Kelce — Hairdo, That Is​

Not since Jennifer Aniston has a haircut become so popular. Barbers, in America and abroad, are being inundated with requests for “the Travis Kelce.”

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Allegiant Stadium is weather controlled right?

37 degrees forecasted for that evening..will be no factor and winds no factor ??

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I know, can recognize Taylor Swift and Smelly Cyrus songs. I cannot with Bieber. I have no idea why he is famous other than because he is famous. He has no content!

blueline

EOG Master
wish I had at least a strong lean on this one:

Will Usher expose a nipple on stage?

No-150
Yes+110

there are currently 64 swift props at sportsbetting.ag

kane

EOG master
Haven't begun my deep dive cap of the game yet, but I can get the better QB, better coach, and better defense +1, it's early but lean Chiefs
Chiefs also with the better kicker, if the game comes down to a kick, I trust Butker more than Moody

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Travis Kelce MVP +1700:

I think Chiefs win this game- fairly high scoring.
That means Pacheco/Mahomes/Kelce in the mix
Unless Pacheco has a monster game, don't think he gets it. No juice/buzz there for the NFL.
That leaves Mahomes and Kelcie, who are dependent on one another.
Mahomes is 28, already won 2 MVP's and has a lot of time left
Kelcie- going to be 35, this may be his last swan song who knows.
They may want to give it to him, knowing this may be his last chance.
Plus- the Taylor Swift kicker- huge publicity/dollar signs for the NFL, and that's what they seem to care about.
Mahomes is +145, Kelcie +1700. I will take a shot with those odds.

kane

EOG master
Travis Kelce MVP +1700:
First off you're getting a great price, none of my outs have him anywhere close to this, also I don't know exactly how the MVP voting works, but I know the fans get to vote, and they'll make up 20% of the final vote, we can assume the Swifties will be voting for him regardless of his performance, and if he has a game like he did last week, I can see him winning it, similar to the MVP Edelman won a few years ago. Pacheco would need 100 yards rushing and maybe a couple of TD's to have a chance, not that it couldn't happen, the kid's a beast, but if the Chiefs win and it's not Mahomes, then Kelce would seem logical

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There was a faint chance to knock them out of the playoffs. That didn't hit. Miami was a Tua shell of their early regular season form as is becoming a pattern. But still had 2 homedog shots with Bills and Ravens. 49ers should have lost twice. If they play like that again, they won't recover late against KC's defense.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
First off you're getting a great price, none of my outs have him anywhere close to this,
The person you're talking to posted a bet he didn't make at a line that was never available anywhere. And he is a racist who talks about "killing niggers". And he has a very low i.q.
It's almost like talking to Railbird.