The Official EOG Super Bowl All-Everything Thread

kane

EOG master
How ironic that the biggest homophobe in the country is rooting for the city with the most gays in the country

Heim

EOG Master
The world loves Pacheco over rushing yards. Visions of GB AaronJones slicing SF defense up the middle.

blueline

EOG Master
My guess is...could change my mind...which run defense gives it up?.....I want to side with Chiefs but I cant get past the fact the run defense was getting gashed....49ers run defense is porous but since the Chiefs WRs are nowhere near as explosive as the most recent teams 49ers have faced, the 49ers back end can play closer to the line of scrimmage and maybe take away some of the Chiefs running game.....who knows

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Noah Gray anytime TD +850

Kyle Jucscek Over 3.5 receiving yards (-114)

Shortest TD Under 1.5 yards (-145) I blindly play this every SB

Chiefs Over 1.5 made FG's (-115)
I also bet Noah Grey, both anytime TD and first TD which is +5000 lol, 60% snap count in playoffs, worth cple bucks

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Andy Reid. No conspiracy theory but this motherfucker has not aged much if at all since he was in the fucking 14 year punt, pass and kick contest.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
First off you're getting a great price, none of my outs have him anywhere close to this, also I don't know exactly how the MVP voting works, but I know the fans get to vote, and they'll make up 20% of the final vote, we can assume the Swifties will be voting for him regardless of his performance, and if he has a game like he did last week, I can see him winning it, similar to the MVP Edelman won a few years ago. Pacheco would need 100 yards rushing and maybe a couple of TD's to have a chance, not that it couldn't happen, the kid's a beast, but if the Chiefs win and it's not Mahomes, then Kelce would seem logical

17 to 1 at FanDuel....not all States take MVP...but if you put in Connecticut...you will see

My bet was not that high...was just making fun of how people copy n paste....as you can see anyone could "edit" the copy to make it seem like a real bet. But +1700 is there...been there too
..think limit is 1100

kane

EOG master
17 to 1 at FanDuel....not all States take MVP...but if you put in Connecticut...you will see

My bet was not that high...was just making fun of how people copy n paste....as you can see anyone could "edit" the copy to make it seem like a real bet. But +1700 is there...been there too
..think limit is 1100
When I posted that he was getting a great price, I wasn't doubting him, just pointing out that he got a great price, line shopping is critical in this business

Valuist

EOG Master
I've heard several well known gamblers preaching to "hold back"on betting the SB. Stop it. We are adults. Don't preach about how much other people should bet. We don't want a Gambling Dad.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Swiftie's plane gets shot down by the Houthies +100

It would be fitting if this started WW3. Consistent with the retarded Matrix we are living in. Ukraine/Russia proxy war, Hamas massacre, Israel genocide. Pfft. Taylor Swift?

LET'S ROCK!

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
From BO:

Mahomes Ov4.5 Rush Att -127
McCaffrey MVP +450
Ov2.5 players w/a Pass Att +150
tRUMP Ov6 Truth Social posts on SB Sunday -120 (This SENILE Jackass has to make the day all about him)
Aiyuk Targets to be more than Texass Senate Repub MoV +150

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Perhaps the most important game determinant is as follows: 😧😧🤣🤣
Will the Super Bowl MVP mention Taylor Swift?
Result FanDuel (ON) BetMGM (ON)
Yes +520 +750
No -900 -1667
(Likely SB announcers will be talking about the Swiftie Universe and her music 🎶 ad nauseum which could affect winning these props.)

kane

EOG master
Deebo Under 76.5 rush + rec yards (-110)

Total sacks Under 4.5 (-135)

Number of players with a reception Under 14 (-120)

Heim

EOG Master
Bookmakers on social media are quoting percentages already for side and total. Good fodder but 90 percent of the money will
come in on game day.