The Official EOG Super Bowl All-Everything Thread

kane

EOG master
Tough day for Raiders, I can only imagine how he'll continue making his case that Allen is better than Mahomes

Bushay

NHL Expert
49ers hog the ball with mccaffery, just like the bills did when they had it for 38 minutes. mahomey with his sloppy foot work will throw int. FACTS. Purdy a strong christian. so is CMAC. Kittle will have more rec yds than kelce. 49er rout
Nailed it!

kane

EOG master
There's no debate who the best QB is, that's been decided, the question is weather he'll catch Brady and go down as the GOAT, given his age, I wouldn't bet against him

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Nice pick play for the winning td... guarantees Taylor on victory float.

NOPE!

Not a chance. Figure parade happens on Tuesday - the 13th. She has concerts in Melbourne on Friday. Knowing the time difference and travel, 0% chance she is on the float. My guess is she is on a plane to Australia knowing it is a 17 hour flight and 19 hour time difference meaning if she leaves Monday at 8P she gets to Australia Wednesday at 8A. if she flies nonstop and since that ain't gonna happen figure the flight takes closet to 38+ hours.

She will not be in KC on Tuesday

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Hey Pat, how about us both winning the Purdy prop, he was at 13, then lost 1 yard with the kneel down at the end of regulation to end with 12......

That was crazy, I had to sweat that all game long. I just knew it was going to be a 2 yard loss, LOL.

All's well that ends well. Pretty decent night, hilarious that we said let's middle the prop and it happened. :)

kane

EOG master
The Greenlaw freak Achilles injury hurt. He shut down Kelce 1H...after that Kelce went nuts.
Sure it hurt, but the Chiefs playing without Omenihu and Thuney hurt them as well, losing Greenlaw isn't why they lost the game, they lost the game because of their special teams and Mahomes greatness when it counted, fourth quarter last drive of the game he leads his team inside the ten for the game tying FG, and if there were a few more seconds on the clock, they likely win it with a TD, then in OT, Mahomes goes 8-8 passing and accounted for 69 of their 75 yards on the game winning drive, he's the best QB in football and it isn't really close

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
If someone mentions another player out on the field it's not a sleight to Mahomes.

I think some of you might be able to tolerate other points of views if you understand people have different perspectives.

Some of us see the game as being bigger than 2 QB's playing against each other, LOL.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Swifty Show rigged is trending on X. I'm declining, kane. Not going to nitpick on some borderline holding calls not called on KC. San Fag has no one to blame but themselves. Only evidence of possible rigging is #57 going down with a phantom Achilles. But I have no proof so accept it. Beyond Curtis Strange. Bizarre. Reminds of the lights going out during the Harballs Show.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I always thought KC would find some way to win. Why I was deflated after Ravens lost and before Lions blew it. At that point I thought it was fayta complee or Swifty complee as it were.

kane

EOG master
And she's wearing a giant cross around her neck, I didn't know satanists wore crosses, but let's say you're right and she's a satanist, so what, who cares, nothing illegal about being a satanist

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And she's wearing a giant cross around her neck, I didn't know satanists wore crosses, but let's say you're right and she's a satanist, so what, who cares, nothing illegal about being a satanist

Upside down cross. You are saying being satanist ok. Not ok with me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
# 15 is why they always seem to find a way to win

I have never said Mahomes is a fraud. He's the real deal. I hate him but he's the real deal. Same as Lebron. I'm not a dishonest racist pos like raiders. Just a pos thank you.

kane

EOG master
possible rigging is #57 going down with a phantom Achilles
Yeah, he faked the injury, LOL, I guess in order to keep up the charade he'll have to miss all of next season as well, the only controversial call was the defensive holding against KC on third and long in OT, if the ref doesn't make that call Mahomes gets the ball in great field position only needing a FG to win, and we know how that would have ended, and even though it was bit ticky tack to call in that spot, the replay showed it was the correct call, the DB grabbed the receiver around the waist and altered his route, even though it wasn't egregious, you're not allowed to do that, similar to the holding call on the Eagles DB at the end of last year's SB, not egregious, but the right call

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Post the entire quote for proper context.

Only evidence of possible rigging is #57 going down with a phantom Achilles. But I have no proof so accept it.