mofome, The Shrink, and the future of eog

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: mofome, The Shrink, and the future of eog

thats an area i need to expand with. i only know a couple guys at books at this point. ken has the relationships with the books and, down the road, i will ask him to introduce me to some of the guys as we move to feb with new contracts.

thats what i think i would find the most interesting, should be a learning experience for you :cheers

mofome

Banned

I figure for anyone who has done it as long as you have, some people have been rubbed the wrong way. Just look at reloads thread. But I know you would probably just meet up with the guy and settle it the old fashion way. And afterwords pick the guy up off the ground and buy him a beer.

fights dont really mean much to me. some times guys fight; i dont even get angry/anxious before half the fights ive been in and i dont care one way or another about the person afterward. shit happens, fights are entertaining. im an old timer now though so id rather avoid them. better ways to handle things. however, if someone wants to kick my ass, they can give it a go.

mofome

Banned

thats what i think i would find the most interesting, should be a learning experience for you

very much so. i would simply rather build the relationships with people i know will be with eog long term. Having a relationship with Ken is the key to all of that, obviously.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

whats the approx cost on say running a forum a month..

mods
servers
techies

and all the other extras that go along with it..

mofome

Banned

whats the approx cost on say running a forum a month..

mods
servers
techies

and all the other extras that go along with it..

that obviously depends on the forum. I couldnt give a close guess as to eogs total expenses.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

that obviously depends on the forum. I couldnt give a close guess as to eogs total expenses.

i would imagine it changed per place, as say dirtsticks new place would be cheaper becuase lack of mods and so forth.. i was just curious for say here, how much the monthly expenses would be...

Is mofome getting us a fantasy bases league next year with good people in it who can spare $100 or so to make a fun league?

mofome

Banned

i would imagine it changed per place, as say dirtsticks new place would be cheaper becuase lack of mods and so forth.. i was just curious for say here, how much the monthly expenses would be...

no idea, has to be a bit with SEO investments included.

mofome

Banned

Is mofome getting us a fantasy bases league next year with good people in it who can spare $100 or so to make a fun league?

without any doubt. we'll get a kick ass league and see if we can get a book to help us out with some prizes.

:cheers

without any doubt. we'll get a kick ass league and see if we can get a book to help us out with some prizes.

:cheers
Would be awesome bud. I haven't been in a good league since i left tuckmans league. I miss winning side bets off tuck and playing for free the next year :(

mofome

Banned

haha those were the good old days. we will orangize a serious league or two with good prizes and great competition.

haha those were the good old days. we will orangize a serious league or two with good prizes and great competition.

:houra

Hopefully mo is 1st in points and only good enough for 3rd place like usual :+textinb3

5 star bomb

EOG Master

hell ya... that shit would be awesome. We should organize some dynasty shit. Make it real life GM!!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Would be awesome bud. I haven't been in a good league since i left tuckmans league. I miss winning side bets off tuck and playing for free the next year :(

13-3 ring a bell? :finger004

i actually am trying to get out of the bases league.. bookies wife has said she wanted a team of her own, so i offered her mine.. but boom is saying he might have someone else lined up for the spot, so i was like NM i wont leave then.. i am losing interest in that bases league fast..football is much better..

13-3 ring a bell? :finger004

i actually am trying to get out of the bases league.. bookies wife has said she wanted a team of her own, so i offered her mine.. but boom is saying he might have someone else lined up for the spot, so i was like NM i wont leave then.. i am losing interest in that bases league fast..football is much better..

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Yeah , tuck is good in fantasy leagues. That's what makes it so much sweeter getting a win in sides :)

Boom = hitler. Just makes up rules when he feels like it. No one else in the league stands up to him really, so all his rules stay.

Nothing was like when we 1st started out and everyone was kinda friends lol

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i heard kosar is not a bad guy, seems hes not to liked here

mofome

Banned

:houra

Hopefully mo is 1st in points and only good enough for 3rd place like usual :+textinb3

thats the worst. #1 all season and out in round 1 of the playoffs. son of a bitch.

joe blow

EOG Addicted

i heard kosar is not a bad guy, seems hes not to liked here

I don't mind him at all.i am just surprized that's all.He was so anti-sub par book back when he was posting at peeps.That's all he used to complain about.I like to know his feeling about that now.

For the record i say money is money,anybody book [or tout]willing to pay for it..Any forum should except the cash.

poster LYJG1202 is running wild spamming eog....thought id let ya guys know

mofome

Banned

kosar was eogs first ever back to back POM award winner.

I don't mind him at all.i am just surprized that's all.He was so anti-sub par book back when he was posting at peeps.That's all he used to complain about.I like to know his feeling about that now.

For the record i say money is money,anybody book [or tout]willing to pay for it..Any forum should except the cash.

What?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo at your peak and Jmans peak could you out bench him

Did Gyno really text you his picks when he beat 5star in the SBR contest

Any chance beantown jim ever is allowed back here

Jimmy hoffa- can he be shown the door

thanks bud

mofome

Banned

Mo at your peak and Jmans peak could you out bench him

Did Gyno really text you his picks when he beat 5star in the SBR contest

Any chance beantown jim ever is allowed back here

Jimmy hoffa- can he be shown the door

thanks bud

1. my peak was 390 a last winter. not sure about jman. right now 335-340 max for me
  2. yes. lying aint my thing. i wouldnt cheat 5 star no matter what.
  3. i could care less if beantown is back here. him bashing me doesnt bother me, he just cant be so crude to posters.
  4. hoffa is my man. great guy, good friend, someone i look up to. very good guy.

you are welcome.