mofome, The Shrink, and the future of eog

Re: mofome, The Shrink, and the future of eog

Oh, good grief

Legislation determines the fate of Internet gamblimg, Send Mofome to Washingtojn all you want.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I am still working off that expensive dinner the Shrink bought me this past summer. My debt should be settled by the end of Hoops season. I knew I shouldn't have ordered dessert.
:doh1

:LMAO:LMAO

No offense to Gyno or Journey, but why do you feel the need to pay them? They would be doing it for free, right? If Gyno is getting paid, how do you feel about him posting at the Rx?

WVU

EOG Master

Shrink why all the pay cuts? what got cut exactly?

Didnt you just win some big election wager? Would you sleep with Swede if Scarlett didnt find out?

You have been missed TTP.
::LMAO::

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Picks on the front page? many posters have "credentials" of a different nature that are more than worthy for a gambling forum. I would love to see for example buffet gamblers work added to what is allowed on the front page. Also think it would be a great reward for hot cappers that are tracked, or contest winners as well.

Thoughts?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Is Jman still paying back TT?

I think you were helping facilitate that and want it to be known that J is living up to his deal.

Shrink why all the pay cuts? what got cut exactly?

Didnt you just win some big election wager? Would you sleep with Swede if Scarlett didnt find out?

As much as I like people, I cannot be everyone's banker in this economy. This industry is hurting, bookmakers are operating on much less gas, gamblers are sending less money abroad, and therefore, less capitol is spent on advertising than at any other time I can recall since the mid 90's....

It is the prudent thing to cut staff, given the other alternative...

As far as your question about sweded, there is a huge difference between flirting and cheating...

I would not sleep with anyone if Scarlett didn't find out...

I've been down that path before and she deserves better...

THE SHRINK

Timetopay

EOG Master

As far as your question about sweded, there is a huge difference between flirting and cheating...

I would not sleep with anyone if Scarlett didn't find out...

I've been down that path before and she deserves better...

THE SHRINK

But a threesome not out of the question :+excited-

Good to see ya Shrink

munson15

I want winners...

If Shrink were fortunate enough to win the Leroy's contest, would the resulting publicity be used in a manner that would promote EOG? Seems like an excellent vehicle to bring posters to the site, unless Shrink feels that it is a situation that can't be exploited for legal reasons.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Picks on the front page? many posters have "credentials" of a different nature that are more than worthy for a gambling forum. I would love to see for example buffet gamblers work added to what is allowed on the front page. Also think it would be a great reward for hot cappers that are tracked, or contest winners as well.

Thoughts?

very good post... many of the "Main Forum" plays are very bad. Need to figure out who can post and who cant. Doesnt seem fair

Thoughts?

GREAT SUGGESTION...:cheers

Keep them coming...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

very good post... many of the "Main Forum" plays are very bad. Need to figure out who can post and who cant. Doesnt seem fair

:(

Let's hope not tonight. Don't be putting me in that crew and jinxing me. I'm already nervous. hahaha

WVU

EOG Master

Posting plays in the main forum is all about presentation. If you post it as a discussion with a proper title then it is likely to stay. If you post it for pure attention then it will be moved. I have learned that through trial and error

Posting plays in the main forum is all about presentation. If you post it as a discussion with a proper title then it is likely to stay. If you post it for pure attention then it will be moved. I have learned that through trial and error

POST OF THE MONTH!!! :thumbsup

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Instead of endorsing a new start up book, why doesn't EOG open their own book? Ken has plenty of contacts in Costa Rica that could get this done.

Didn't you Read Ken's Bio on how he started the rx ? He said it then.....
He had a choice of possible Jail ( if he opened a Book ) or start a Sports portal...and stay out of Jail :pop:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I SENT THIS EXACT SAME THING TO 5 in a PM, and I posted it in 5's thread where he got angry about it getting moved.

I have an unfair advantage of knowing this because of my ties off the board, but still.

ballwonder

EOG Master

And then there is the possibility that some start threads for discussion for the sole purpose of posting plays......

ballwonder

EOG Master

I SENT THIS EXACT SAME THING TO 5 in a PM, and I posted it in 5's thread where he got angry about it getting moved.

I have an unfair advantage of knowing this because of my ties off the board, but still.[/quote]

Such as.....

Agree this is how it has been handled for the most part.

WVU

EOG Master

I have an unfair advantage of knowing this because of my ties off the board, but still.

what are these unfair advantages and ties that you speak of?
:pop:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I just meant that I was told that posting plays isn't for the main forum and I agree. I like to get discussions going and opinions going based on the plays I like. If I wanted to get a board discussion then I needed to show that I wanted one.

Just people I talk to off the boards.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

what are these unfair advantages and ties that you speak of?
:pop:

I guess unfair advantage wouldn't be the right choice of words. I was just told how to do this. I was just saying I can't take claim of knowing that discussion threads are OK, but picks threads aren't because of people I've talked to off the boards.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Shrink - a solid poster by name of Teddy across the street says Gyno gets a $20 dollar parlay for posting.

Is that accurate?