mofome, The Shrink, and the future of eog

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: mofome, The Shrink, and the future of eog

Getting approval would mean that someone has been on fire and posting winners on a consistent basis as a possible condition. Whatever it is, just know that you won't have to worry about it. No stiffs is a firm requirement.

STB, i know you are just giving 5star a hard time, but just to point out, there is no criteria for wins going in main room.....picks belong in the sports forums, and we have asked as nicely as we can to abide by this....AMAZINGLY about 99% of the posters can abide by this, and have NO problem with it......it has nothing to do with winning/losing....we just want to post picks where they belong and build up the sports forums..

Much like Madcapper said, if u are winning, the people that matter will know.....seems that the people who worry so much about the main room are just seeking attention....if they are 'truly" wanting to help their fellow posters with their great picks, then they should gladly post them in the sports forums, as that's where posters go to look for picks on games...

Really now kids...

Unless you're really hard up for positive affirmation from total strangers, why would it be a big deal?

Picks go in the sports forums, live with it.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

its just i followed Madcapper's tennis plays a couple months ago when they were on the front page and I almost lost my house. 2938u4ji23

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

mad i been busting your balls this week but in all sincerity you been on fire with your picks. Keep up the good work:xmas7

Its ok man. Its a forum. I try not to take everything (anything) to heart.

Thanx for the kudos.

Timetopay

EOG Master

its just i followed Madcapper's tennis plays a couple months ago when they were on the front page and I almost lost my house. 2938u4ji23

thats exactly why I bust his chops.

Only time I tailed him was US Open time and got my assssss handed to me

Horrible timing:hangt

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Couple questions...

1. Is the asylum a "Anything goes" forum? Or are there rules for that forum?
1A. Are you not allowed to bash mods in the asylum? I havent seen this rule anywhere?

mofome

Banned

Couple questions...

1. Is the asylum a "Anything goes" forum? Or are there rules for that forum?
1A. Are you not allowed to bash mods in the asylum? I havent seen this rule anywhere?

you can bash me in the asylum.

:xmas5

5 star bomb

EOG Master

What about ghosting? I had my ghost banned... OJ SIMPSON. I was just going to use it to joke around and have some fun. Why was my ghost banned but other ghosts are allowed to post

5 Star, why are you so difficult? It's a gambling forum, whats so hard to figure out? Play grab-ass on another forum if the rules don't cater to your special needs here. I'll say the mods have cleaned up most of the bs lately, great job all.

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

I read some positive and some negative comments about eog, ken, myself, and the future of things. people like peep think i wont be around for 3 more months, kosar thinks he knows more about eog than i do, and so on. Fire away, what questions/doubts does anyone have? show up, post, share your insights with me/us. I have nothing to hide here and im not all that concerned that anyone knows more about the current status of eog and its direction than I do. perhaps im ill-informed :) do share, challenge, ask, and bring on whatever may be on your mind. Im open to whatever people have to say or ask. Nothing will be ignored should it be brought up.

oij213490

The past is history, tomorrow a mystery...nothing lasts forever...don't take the moment for granted it can change in a heartbeat...in the batter's box oneday, riding pine the next...look ahead while planning your next move now...make the move when you're ready, not when you're forced to. 12io4j2w90

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

5star....

get over it.

if you start posting winning plays people will recognize you in any of the other forums.

It seems like the other forums don't have as many posters or views. Also, there might be a poster or two who you really want to give your pick to on this forum, but if its stuck in the other forum, people might not see it.

I know that i very rarely visit the selections forum, i'll only do it if i'm reminded by someone.

Also, lets say that someone has a last second revelation and wants the people they like in THIS forum to see the pick.....posting it in the other forum might not get seen in time. You post a last second selection here, everyone will get to see it in time. I guess its a matter of timing. If you have a last second pick, its not going to get seen.