mofome, The Shrink, and the future of eog

Re: mofome, The Shrink, and the future of eog

no...

GYNO makes significantly more but it's still none of your business...

cassiusclay

EOG Master

There have been some positive changes here

The media room was a great idea

Doc's contest was solid

Tracking forum, great idea

Keep up the good stuff.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Do you see a EOG/RX merge in the future? I personally think it would be good for business. Kind of like Sirius/XM

Chance

EOG Senior Member

Shrink you are by far the best business man in this little industry!!! Some of your moves and the timing of them have been amazing. Starting theRX and selling it at the top was exceptional. Your move to cut back here was also very prudent. This industry is ailing big time. Bringing Mofome and his posse hear and changing the nature of this site to more entertaining than serious off shore gambling has also been a great move.

Shink have you considered making this an international site so that you could attract international advertisers?

Shink have you considered making this an international site so that you could attract international advertisers?

Have you considered asking shrink if you could move in with him so he always has a fluffer at the ready in case mofome isn't available?

Chance

EOG Senior Member

Have you considered asking shrink if you could move in with him so he always has a fluffer at the ready in case mofome isn't available?

Fuck off dick weed.

mofome

Banned

How many paid posters are currently on payroll?( no names needed)

Would Eog ever consider merging with another site, like SBR and making one giant megasite to over come these hard economic times?

If you could change one thing about EOG(outside of the financial situation)...what would it be?

not sure if this has been addressed yet. 2 and then the mods.

working with another site is something i, personally, would never close the door to. lots of talent working together for a common goal would be a good thing if it could be worked out. whatever is best for the industry and the posters/gamblers is whats best for me. I want people to feel safe with their money and enjoy times as they could a couple years back. I would be willing to work with anyone with similar goals. currently, im trying to learn as much as possible from the shrink and others.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

What happened with Raiders? Did he leave bc he lost his Project Manager job?

mofome

Banned

No offense to Gyno or Journey, but why do you feel the need to pay them? They would be doing it for free, right? If Gyno is getting paid, how do you feel about him posting at the Rx?

Journey and Ken have their own relationship that i respect and it goes back a good ways. Gyno works hard here with plenty of things. He brings things to our attention when people are bashing/spamming. he looks out for newcomers and he constantly brings us new ideas. Ken likes to give back to people who have offered their time to eog to make it successful, he cant offer money to everyone (all though at times hes tried to) and i see no negatives to rewarding someone for their efforts. Gyno posting at therx is his perogative, hes a grown man.

Has EOG thought about going with the SBRforum dot com way of generating income? While none of us like touts, maybe a forum homepage to help bring in more income.
While in CR last year most books were already taking in much less money. Now that has steadily gone downhill. Isn't cutting the overload of mods, better than cutting a serious contributor like Jake?
When do you see the industry coming around? My thoughts are late 09'.
When is it the right thing to do, to pay top cappers(even 50.00 bumps) to continue to post their plays at the site(ex. ACE ACE at the rx, even though he's terrible)?
Is SEO being invested in? If so is it being done as a #1 priority to help in bringing in new bettors via the search engines?
Why no land based marketing, like t-shirts, ball caps and maybe coasters at certain local bars? I got a shirt once this place finally opened, but nothing since then, and my eog shirt has seen it's better days, although was asked last week about it in the grocery store. Thanks.

mofome

Banned

Picks on the front page? many posters have "credentials" of a different nature that are more than worthy for a gambling forum. I would love to see for example buffet gamblers work added to what is allowed on the front page. Also think it would be a great reward for hot cappers that are tracked, or contest winners as well.

Thoughts?

things like this have been discussed but not followed up on as they should have been. thats on me. great thought.

:cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Has EOG thought about going with the SBRforum dot com way of generating income? While none of us like touts, maybe a forum homepage to help bring in more income.
While in CR last year most books were already taking in much less money. Now that has steadily gone downhill. Isn't cutting the overload of mods, better than cutting a serious contributor like Jake?
When do you see the industry coming around? My thoughts are late 09'.
When is it the right thing to do, to pay top cappers(even 50.00 bumps) to continue to post their plays at the site(ex. ACE ACE at the rx, even though he's terrible)?
Is SEO being invested in? If so is it being done as a #1 priority to help in bringing in new bettors via the search engines?
Why no land based marketing, like t-shirts, ball caps and maybe coasters at certain local bars? I got a shirt once this place finally opened, but nothing since then, and my eog shirt has seen it's better days, although was asked last week about it in the grocery store. Thanks.

solid post... Maybe you do have some brain cells. I would like to be 1 of the featured cappers if this happens

mofome

Banned

If Shrink were fortunate enough to win the Leroy's contest, would the resulting publicity be used in a manner that would promote EOG? Seems like an excellent vehicle to bring posters to the site, unless Shrink feels that it is a situation that can't be exploited for legal reasons.

I cant speak for shrink, but i think it would be very exciting if our sites owner/leader won that contest. certainly we'd have to consider promoting that somewhere on the site.

mofome

Banned

There have been some positive changes here

The media room was a great idea

Doc's contest was solid

Tracking forum, great idea

Keep up the good stuff.

not enough thanks can be given to people who help us with those things and do so for free. their efforts are appreciated each day.

The merger of Sirius/XM is horrible if you have XM.

Since EOG and the other sites are connected with the offshore books, do you see any new ones starting up soon? Do you see more going shutting down in the next year?

Dante

EOG Veteran

Shrink when will you insist that SG changes that fruity avatar??? her BD is over on to a NEW avatar:cocktail PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you see a EOG/RX merge in the future? I personally think it would be good for business. Kind of like Sirius/XM

5 star, point taken about a merger but Sirius XM really isn't a good example as they continue to post huge losses and lose subscribers left and right due to declining auto sales among other things. But then on the other hand there is a similarity with the broken online gambling industry in the US and the crumbling satellite radio market.

mofome

Banned

any questions will be answered. be them about eog, myself, my time at sbr, my time here, or anything else.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

timetopay, nice to see ya man, i read your thread over yonder, hope it gets better for ya, try not to be such a stranger :cheers

mofome

Banned

The merger of Sirius/XM is horrible if you have XM.

Since EOG and the other sites are connected with the offshore books, do you see any new ones starting up soon? Do you see more going shutting down in the next year?

new books or new sites?

PO69

EOG Master

The bash had better not be at Atlantis.

VEGAS BABY!

Timetopay

EOG Master

timetopay, nice to see ya man, i read your thread over yonder, hope it gets better for ya, try not to be such a stranger :cheers

yo brother. I left cause you did. I dont fucking know how to find a thread but it had something to with you leaving cause you didnt make J's top 40.

I said I would not come back until he made up with you.12io4j2w90

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yo brother. I left cause you did. I dont fucking know how to find a thread but it had something to with you leaving cause you didnt make J's top 40.

I said I would not come back until he made up with you.12io4j2w90

i would committ suicide before i ever left over that, glad u are back :cheers