LeBron RULES

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Really want to see anyone but these two. Sick of rewarding teams for NOT building them, just signing a couple of FA’s.

Congratulations. The two best two teams are out so instead of seeing a Clash of the Titans to decide the fate of Mankind, we get whoever we get. Much more thrilling than an Unstoppable Force versus an Immovable Object. Is anyone even wathing this shit? I know w/ LBJ out, the ratings might go up but I doubt it, it's just an inferior product now.

MrTop

EOG Master
The whole playoffs are toast. Not the same without the stars getting their shot. A season of could of been. Just like when jordan did not play

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Congratulations. The two best two teams are out so instead of seeing a Clash of the Titans to decide the fate of Mankind, we get whoever we get. Much more thrilling than an Unstoppable Force versus an Immovable Object. Is anyone even wathing this shit? I know w/ LBJ out, the ratings might go up but I doubt it, it's just an inferior product now.
An interior product HS teams resting plAyers in the playoffs because of injuries. I think its more bad luck than anything.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The whole playoffs are toast. Not the same without the stars getting their shot. A season of could of been. Just like when jordan did not play

Well put. How fucking epic would have a fully fit UniBron vs a fully fit 3 Amigos been? That would have been King Kong vs. Godzilla kind of shit. I believe a Triple Homicide would have taken place and UniBron would have taken their place as perhaps the greatest team of all time.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
An interior product HS teams resting plAyers in the playoffs because of injuries. I think its more bad luck than anything.

I know what you meant by your post but being the following.

1. An Adult

2. A Conservative

You know life isn't fair.

The fact is an absolute Pretender will wear the Crown this year and Mankind will continue to live in Darkness w/out the answers a UniBron v. 3 Amigos Finals would have brought us.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Well put. How fucking epic would have a fully fit UniBron vs a fully fit 3 Amigos been? That would have been King Kong vs. Godzilla kind of shit. I believe a Triple Homocide would have taken place and UniBron would have taken their place as perhaps the greatest team of all time.
We'll never know but I believe this would have provided a Ratings spike. I mean JFC, how could one not watch who has a competetive bone in their body. Also, people slow down for car crashes, what would they do for a Triple Homicide?

Heim

EOG Master
Take a look at the Clippers. Leonard goes down. Top 5 player. Still in the hunt.

Laker Davis goes down. Lakers turn into Bad News Bears.

Who's the better team?

MrTop

EOG Master
when davis went down he was the whole team.. the man with the rug is not as good anymore or was always a myth, I am gonna run and hide now

Heim

EOG Master
when davis went down he was the whole team.. the man with the rug is not as good anymore or was always a myth, I am gonna run and hide now

The Davis acquisition hid a lot of mistakes by Laker management, specifically the GM. Give me one acquisition besides
Davis that panned out? His best acquisition was Dwight Howard, with Rondo a close second. Howard's defense
on Jokic was the difference in the series last year. To show you how smart the GM is he let both go,

MrTop

EOG Master
The Davis acquisition hid a lot of mistakes by Laker management, specifically the GM. Give me one acquisition besides
Davis that panned out? His best acquisition was Dwight Howard, with Rondo a close second. Howard's defense
on Jokic was the difference in the series last year. To show you how smart the GM is he let both go,

how do we know it wasn't the man with the rug who wanted the lakers who could not play, I thought magee was good but i haven't been following hoops too close.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

LMAO. They won a CHIP last year. WTF are you talking about?

The only mistake was made by Dell Demps and I told him his fate at the time, ask FW, we role played it. Demps should have raped and pillaged the Lakers for AD.

You can talk alot shit with a noose not around your neck. We should have offed you last year and The GOAT King made a mistake by sparing you. You got really fucking lucky this year, really lucky, just leave it at that.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

You talked massive shit about both these guys? The difference between me and you is that I can at least keep my story straight.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

The only mistake was made by Dell Demps and I told him his fate at the time, ask FW, we role played it. Demps should have raped and pillaged the Lakers for AD.

You can talk alot shit with a noose not around your neck. We should have offed you last year and The GOAT King made a mistake by sparing you. You got really fucking lucky this year, really lucky, just leave it at that.

The Sol Diablo Suns are crushing fools and we were up 2-1 w/ our starters having played 6 games together and absolutely, positively no set bench rotation. We were up 2-1 w/ duct tape. Just think what would happen to the LG if they got a little more burn together.... they would have burned it fucking down.

Heim

EOG Master

You're obviously smoking the same stuff as Caruso....

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Ratings are up since the petulant twat was eliminated

Thanks. I suppose I could have googled it to begin with and not that I don't trust you but I can verify your latest post.

It's a shame, he could be such a Uniter instead of such a Divider I think he'll grow to regret some of his off the court actions, maybe not since he's old enough now but perhaps time will show him the error of his ways.

The Dude sure can ball. I know how hard I work and I'm not even close to being the best Trader in the World so I still have massive respect for that dude when he's on the court.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Thanks. I suppose I could have googled it to begin with and not that I don't trust you but I can verify your latest post.

It's a shame, he could be such a Uniter instead of such a Divider I think he'll grow to regret some of his off the court actions, maybe not since he's old enough now but perhaps time will show him the error of his ways.

The Dude sure can ball. I know how hard I work and I'm not even close to being the best Trader in the World so I still have massive respect for that dude when he's on the court.
I seen the circus that was his upbringing in his high school years. Dude was doomed. Other than hoops obviously.