LeBron RULES

When this series is over Lebron will show up to the presser in a wheel chair and air cast claiming hes been playing with a broken leg since game one

mr merlin

EOG Master
The thing is he's quitting in the middle of a game and they're still in the series, who does that? He sure is a spoiled brat, imagine if he played baseball? Some great players spend their whole careers on shitty teams, if you're a professional you go out and try your best every game.

I just heard on Chicago radio that no one will watch the playoffs if Curry and LeBron are out. :LOL:

That's good, watch some real drama in the other games instead. The end of regulation and the OTs in Denver was all the drama you needed to see for the entire playoffs.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It is a roster with two huge contracts and little wiggle room to make moves.

My whole point is that the one guy I point out is the one guy besides LBJ that showed up. Fucking play him and if we lose, we lose, life will go on but don't leave Bullets in the gun. It's just a shame.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
[
It is a roster with two huge contracts and little wiggle room to make moves.

That;s not why they kicked our ass. Here is why:

1. I went to the wrong locker room to give my Motivational Speech (that shit won't happen again)

2. Frank was zero help

3. The Team as a whole, had zero fight. The one guy that was fighting, LBJ, seemed to say, "No Mas," becuase Frank won't put in other Pugilists. Kid Dyn-O-Mite showed up for a fucking fight and he got 16 minutes. INEXCUSABLE.

Heim

EOG Master
I have some skin on this series. I see Schroder, complete shit, Drummond can't guard a statue....really what has this Rob Lowe look alike GM brought in. AD, nope, that was Lebron and agent.

The 3 amigos scored 103 the other night,

Lebron and the two Pips mentioned above 31.

It's going to be game set and match...

'Bred' should be up for a court martialing for representing he had another championship unit.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Oh...and another nice pick up by Rob Lowe. Montrezi Harrell, looking for him on milk cartons.

They can't use him?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
This is all a product of Lebron’s upbringing. His mom was a whacked out Akron projects crack ho. No male figure to put him in check, and a whole lot of handlers telling the Prodigy what he wanted to hear since elementary school. Not a shock he fades in the face of adversity, and acts the pompous ass.

Heim

EOG Master
You can't say Lebron is a quiter. It wasn't that long ago he single handily brought CLE back form 3-1
versus GSW.

He's not the same player. His body won't do what his brain is transmitting. His body has quit on him.

You can't say Lebron is a quiter. It wasn't that long ago he single handily brought CLE back form 3-1
versus GSW.

He's not the same player. His body won't do what his brain is transmitting. His body has quit on him.

Nothing to do with him, he needs "Street Clothes" Davis to win and that all just was too real at the point he moved on from game 5. That's been obvious since the day he got to LA. Davis might give it a try tonight, but a strained groin seems like the last thing you can fight through to be an elite defender which is what's really needed from him. Taking jumpers and fallaways isn't going to cut it.

On the other side, if Monty is smart they would sit CP3 tonight. Payne is doing just fine when the team adjusts to him, but this gutting it out stuff is throwing the team off. Just rest him for now and hope he is not even needed for a 7th game. He can lead the team in the huddles and from the bench, doesn't need to be on the court at reduced ability. But this is a players league and I know he's not going to sit but still should be pointed out.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
versus GSW.

This will play well at your Trial.

versus GSW.

He had some big games when needed. At the same time he quits on many games. The Dallas playoff series was the worst. In a couple of series against SA, there were games where he was very passive and it looked as though he didn't care. The next night he may have come out aggressive.

The same can be said about his defense. At times his defense is great. But throughout the game he gives up a lot of baskets by not getting back on defense.

Heim

EOG Master
I was a little surprised to see James' scoring prop open 31.5. It predictably dropped 2 points.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Booker is shooting unconciously guys this far. 22 already in the quarter, performing better at Staples than his first 2.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well, how did it go? Was lebron a gamer, was he battling for his team to the bitter end, can he say with pride that he gave it all he had?

Heim

EOG Master
From today's LA Times:

These Lakers failed to defend their title because Davis can’t stay healthy, James can no longer carry the team alone, and the front office surrounded them with some massive mistakes.

1622820784177.png

Heim

EOG Master
Interesting rumor circulating that Lebron was upset that Vogel didn't start Gasol GM5 thus his
abrupt exit before the game was over.

Low and behold, look who was in the starting lineup GM6.

(In case you forgot who runs the Lakeshow)

Not often I agree with a "Johnny Detroit" tweet, but this nails it:

Now, you cheer a guy you hated last year.

So true. He's perfect for the Lakers and was perfect for the Heat. Neither team has a great core of true fans who support them and follow them win or lose. When the teams aren't doing well the stadium isn't full, no one is talking about them, and merchandise sales crater. In the past in LA there was always the running joke about when is the last time you bought a Lakers or Dodgers shirt? Usually, the response was the last time they were in the finals.