LeBron RULES

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Guess we know why now it was made such a spectacle if or not he was going to take the vaccine initially.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Can't be soon enough for that drama queen to be out of the NBA.

Fuck that. The quality of play will suffer. I still remember the year he missed the Playoffs and my takeaway from that year's playoffs was....

Regular Season LBJ is better than all these guys.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Fuck that. The quality of play will suffer. I still remember the year he missed the Playoffs and my takeaway from that year's playoffs was....

Regular Season LBJ is better than all these guys.
Eh, Father Time is starting to win now. This year could be the changing of the guard for a few teams.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Eh, Father Time is starting to win now. This year could be the changing of the guard for a few teams.

IMO, he's still clearly the best player in the LG so while Father Time is undefeated, I don't think it's his time to concede the throne.... yet.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
IMO, he's still clearly the best player in the LG so while Father Time is undefeated, I don't think it's his time to concede the throne.... yet.
He's not clearly the best because you have to factor health and availability into it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He's not clearly the best because you have to factor health and availability into it.

Do you think he would have deservedly won MVP had he not missed 25+ games?

Was he the front-runner when he went down?

Who do you think compares to him?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

FW, Solomon Hill dove into the guys legs, it's not like LBJ got hurt w/ no one putting a hand on him, like 2 years ago w/ his groin. His indestructable Rep has taken a hit but it's not like he's ICBINK.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
FW, Solomon Hill dove into the guys legs, it's not like LBJ got hurt w/ no one putting a hand on him, like 2 years ago w/ his groin. His indestructable Rep has taken a hit but it's not like he's ICBINK.
He also needs a healthy Davis, that is always a dicey issue.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He also needs a healthy Davis, that is always a dicey issue.

Dude, he was fucking awful last night. JFC. Not his fault they lost, it happens and truth be told, I put that "L" on Frank, perhaps it was his worst day on the job.

Beicky and I probably would have got the W.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Dude, he was fucking awful last night. JFC. Not his fault they lost, it happens and truth be told, I put that "L" on Frank, perhaps it was his worst day on the job.

Beicky and I probably would have got the W.
I didn’t watch the game, but they will go as far as a healthy Davis allows. He offers a dimension few have, and frees up LBJ.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I didn’t watch the game, but they will go as far as a healthy Davis allows. He offers a dimension few have, and frees up LBJ.

Then they'll go all the way because he looks healthy. We finally have found common ground after all these years.

I was conflicted but now I am sure, I'm glad the GOAT King spared your life at the Heim Trials.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Then they'll go all the way because he looks healthy. We finally have found common ground after all these years.

I was conflicted but now I am sure, I'm glad the GOAT King spared your life at the Heim Trials.

As a side note, I was very excited to bring EOG the Heim Trials Part Deux until LBJ's inability to take responsibility fucking ruined it. Seriously, FW, the idea was in the works for months and who knows if the GOAT King would have given Heim a thumbs up or thumbs down.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
To think of some of the great names who wore the Laker jersey: Mikan, Baylor, West, Kareem, Magic, Worthy, Shaq, Kobe, and then there’s this nit wit. More flops than a soccer player. Dude is flat out embarrassing and makes me cringe as a Laker fan. Yesterday isn’t soon enough for this ass clown to move on

Heim

EOG Master
I look at Booker driving to the hoop, or the Lakers Horton, Lebron clearly doesn't have that
explosiveness anymore. Now bully ball backing you to the hoop praying for a call from
the refs.

Heim

EOG Master
The bubble last season was huge for a aging team like the Lakers.

Idle for 4 months.

Now with a almost full season, team running on 4 cylinders.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Oh my Goodness, we have guys whose asses I've kicked for 10 years on here talking smack. Well. that settles it, the Heim Trials Part Deux must take place.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
To think of some of the great names who wore the Laker jersey: Mikan, Baylor, West, Kareem, Magic, Worthy, Shaq, Kobe, and then there’s this nit wit. More flops than a soccer player. Dude is flat out embarrassing and makes me cringe as a Laker fan. Yesterday isn’t soon enough for this ass clown to move on

This is the unkindest cut of all.

The GOAT King saved your fucking dumb ass from a lynching last year and this is how you repay him?

Tears of gratitude dry pretty quick with you.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Yes and No. Like I told you last year, only Frank can fuck this up. They have the Horses to outrun anybody to 4 games first.

I'm a Frank Supporter because he is so good defensively, however, that's not my forte, Becky handles the day to day to on that but I have few peers when it comes to lineup combinations. He's gotta pull his head out of his ass in that department.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yes and No. Like I told you last year, only Frank can fuck this up. They have the Horses to outrun anybody to 4 games first.

I'm a Frank Supporter because he is so good defensively, however, that's not my forte, Becky handles the day to day to on that but I have few peers when it comes to lineup combinations. He's gotta pull his head out of his ass in that department.
Zero chance without a healthy Davis, don't care if Red Auerbach is coach.

railbird

EOG Master
No authorship claim or copyright asserted...this letter just came to me in a bottle, and I have no idea who might have penned it, nor can I possibly vouch for it, and what you fine folks do with it is entirely in your own hands, as the Gentlemen of the Bar remind me I can proffer no legal advice in the matter, and do not so here...

Dear Boss,

Compelling any employee to take any current Covid-19 vaccine violates federal and state law.

First, federal law prohibits any mandate of the Covid-19 vaccines as unlicensed, emergency-use-authorization-only vaccines. Subsection bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III) of section 360 of Title 21 of the United States Code, otherwise known as the Emergency Use Authorization section of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, demands that everyone give employees the "option to accept or refuse administration" of the Covid-19 vaccine. ( ... ) This right to refuse emergency, experimental vaccines, such as the Covid-19 vaccine, implements the internationally agreed legal requirement of Informed Consent established in the Nuremberg Code of 1947. ( http://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/ ). As the Nuremberg Code established, every person must "be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision" for any medical experimental drug, as the Covid-19 vaccine currently is. The Nuremberg Code prohibited even the military from requiring such experimental vaccines. (Doe #1 v. Rumsfeld, 297 F.Supp.2d 119 (D.D.C. 2003).

Secondly, demanding employees divulge their personal medical information invades their protected right to privacy, and discriminates against them based on their perceived medical status, in contravention of the Americans with Disabilities Act. (42 USC §12112(a).)

Third, conditioning continued employment upon participating in a medical experiment and demanding disclosure of private, personal medical information, may also create employer liability under other federal and state laws, including HIPAA, FMLA, and applicable state tort law principles, including torts prohibiting and proscribing invasions of privacy and battery. Indeed, any employer mandating a vaccine is liable to their employee for any adverse event suffered by that employee. ( https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/faqs#vaccine ). The CDC records reports of the adverse events already reported to date concerning the current Covid-19 vaccine.( https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/vaers.html )

With Regards,

Employee of the Year

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Zero chance without a healthy Davis, don't care if Red Auerbach is coach.

Why do you think he's not healthy? He's healthy. What I'm saying is that this is on Frank. No fucking way any of these teams should beat them to 4. It may happen, no one knows the future but it certainly isn't the more probable of the two outcomes.

What if Becky and I were?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Why do you think he's not healthy? He's healthy. What I'm saying is that this is on Frank. No fucking way any of these teams should beat them to 4. It may happen, no one knows the future but it certainly isn't the more probable of the two outcomes.

What if Becky and I were?
Because the guy is injury prone. I would make anyone else beat me, even a old LBJ. Is that on the coach? Hardly.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Because the guy is injury prone. I would make anyone else beat me, even a old LBJ. Is that on the coach? Hardly.

Beat you? Beat you? I just want the guy to make a fucking shot. JFC, they would have ran over the Sol Diablo Suns if AD showed up. He played so bad, he literally apologized after the game.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Beat you? Beat you? I just want the guy to make a fucking shot. JFC, they would have ran over the Sol Diablo Suns if AD showed up. He played so bad, he literally apologized after the game.
So AD sucks or he had a bad game? I noticed one thing about the laker blindness - you give the other team no credit at all. They are not playing the TWolves or the Bulls, they are playing the 2 seed.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
So AD sucks or he had a bad game? I noticed one thing about the laker blindness - you give the other team no credit at all. They are not playing the TWolves or the Bulls, they are playing the 2 seed.

He had a bad game. Frank is the main reason they lost. The Sol Diablo Suns are a good team but they are playing perhaps the best team of all time and they win by 9? I think it was 9. Come on, that's silly.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He had a bad game. Frank is the main reason they lost. The Sol Diablo Suns are a good team but they are playing perhaps the best team of all time and they win by 9? I think it was 9. Come on, that's silly.

Holy shit, the Handicap was Pro-Sol Diablo to the tune of 2'?????. GTFO, that's a PK if it's anything.