LeBron RULES

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He had a bad game. Frank is the main reason they lost. The Sol Diablo Suns are a good team but they are playing perhaps the best team of all time and they win by 9? I think it was 9. Come on, that's silly.

Ayton completely outplayed AD and Frank was zero help. I'm not making excuses, if they they don't win the Chip, I'll be right here to take my lumps like a Goddamn Man but it shouldn't come to that, no one should beat them in a race to 4, no one.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Ayton completely outplayed AD and Frank was zero help. I'm not making excuses, if they they don't win the Chip, I'll be right here to take my lumps like a Goddamn Man but it shouldn't come to that, no one should beat them in a race to 4, no one.

1621955767212.png

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He had a bad game. Frank is the main reason they lost. The Sol Diablo Suns are a good team but they are playing perhaps the best team of all time and they win by 9? I think it was 9. Come on, that's silly.
Why do you think they are the best team of all time?

How did the coach lose it?

Heim

EOG Master
Fortunately for the Lakers Paul is not Paul the rest of the series.

Has he ever been injury free in the playoffs?

Heim

EOG Master
I wonder how long it will take for Vogel to figure out Drummond is useless in this series? He can't guard the P & R to save his life. Moreover, AD becomes a outside shooter when he's in, and Davis' shot is not there yet.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It's more of a question. Is that what we are witnessing here? To this point, the answer is clearly no but time reveals all things.

IMO, they are good enough wherein if they win the Chip this year, where would they historically rank? They have to win the Chip first or the point is moot. I clearly think they are the front runners so if they come up short, that's on me, more so Frank, but I won't be a Bitch about it but that is the truth.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Relax dude. Only pointing out the guy you adore the same way a teenage girl does Justin Bieber is the biggest whiny bitch in sports.

If I adore him more than some teen chic does Beiber, why would I relax? What I should do is mace you with Bear Spray, see how long you are down for and then make a meme out of it, .

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Relax dude. Only pointing out the guy you adore the same way a teenage girl does Justin Bieber is the biggest whiny bitch in sports.

What do you expect? The dude is a fucking Liberal, just like you, all you fucking guys do is bitch.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
IMO, they are good enough wherein if they win the Chip this year, where would they historically rank? They have to win the Chip first or the point is moot. I clearly think they are the front runners so if they come up short, that's on me, more so Frank, but I won't be a Bitch about it but that is the truth.
They wouldn't rank in the top 25.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You been whining on the daily reg for six months with your moronic Q Anon election conspiracies

I still have no idea what that is and no sentient being on this planet believes a man who can't fill in the following blank.... "All men are created __________," beat Pres. Trump.

And oh yeah, there's the Mountain of Evidence to back it up but no one gives a flying fuck.

Sleepy sticks our National Guard in parking garages and sets up illegals in hotel suites.

1621993751824.png

But you won't say shit about shit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You're fucking insane, the whole lot of you. You wan't to talk about some Prima Donna getting poked in the eye yet Sleepy pokes our country in the eye every fucking day and none of you pussies say a peep. Fuck you all, I hope LBJ puts it in your ass just to piss you off.

I still have no idea what that is and no sentient being on this planet believes a man who can't fill in the following blank.... "All men are created __________," beat Pres. Trump.

And oh yeah, there's the Mountain of Evidence to back it up but no one gives a flying fuck.

Sleepy sticks our National Guard in parking garages and sets up illegals in hotel suites.

View attachment 7464169

But you won't say shit about shit.
A mountain of evidence......:ROFLMAO:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Read it and weep.

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/raycabino.7467577/

OR just look at the screenshots.... a picture truly is worth a thousand words.

This doesn't even encompass all the evidence, I was just providing the documents I told people that I had.

Fuck all that, I said for a month Sleepy got fucking drilled and i was crazy until the guy himself came out and basically plagarized me. He literally used the term, "kicked our asses," and I used the term he got his fucking ass kicked, several times.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You're fucking insane, the whole lot of you. You wan't to talk about some Prima Donna getting poked in the eye yet Sleepy pokes our country in the eye every fucking day and none of you pussies say a peep. Fuck you all, I hope LBJ puts it in your ass just to piss you off.

How'd that feel fellas? Did it loosen you up for the 15 more times it's gonna happen?

Your Country is under attack, a little less LBJ trolling and a little more Sleepy trolling is what's called for in these times.

SPEAK UP, SPEAK OUT!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
KCP has turned into Danny Green.

Do you still think the 3 Amigos are going to save you?

Are you saving up some cash for your Defense at your Upcoming trial?

Fuck that, cause just like Johnny, you got 25 minutes to go!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Do you still think the 3 Amigos are going to save you?

Are you saving up some cash for your Defense at your Upcoming trial?

Fuck that, cause just like Johnny, you got 25 minutes to go!

Correction: You got 15 minutes to go, you can't see the Buzzards or hear the Crows just yet, but you will.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You been whining on the daily reg for six months with your moronic Q Anon election conspiracies
This doesn't even encompass all the evidence, I was just providing the documents I told people that I had.

Fuck all that, I said for a month Sleepy got fucking drilled and i was crazy until the guy himself came out and basically plagarized me. He literally used the term, "kicked our asses," and I used the term he got his fucking ass kicked, several times.

Very convincing shit Young lad. You've literally changed the course of history with your evidence. Just have the Ray Cabino thread sent to Rooooooty and Mme. Kraken.

Even though the three of you together don't even make a half wit and no one fukkin care I don't think you can be stopped.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
How'd that feel fellas? Did it loosen you up for the 15 more times it's gonna happen?

Your Country is under attack, a little less LBJ trolling and a little more Sleepy trolling is what's called for in these times.

SPEAK UP, SPEAK OUT!

STOP THE SQUEAL.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
1622009931157.png

I don't know what this shit is all about but I'm warning you and anybody else who tries to cut Heim down, I can't guarantee your safety!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Really want to see anyone but these two. Sick of rewarding teams for NOT building them, just signing a couple of FA’s.

Want in one hand, shit in the other and get back to us and let us know which one gets full first.

The 3 Amigos need to get to the Finals as a victory over them will ensure that 2020/21 UniBron will go down in History. It's all part of the Master Plan so The 3 Amigos better not fuck it up.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What history is LBJ creating?

I hope The 3 Amigos sweep their way to the Finals as then we will have the answer to a riddle that has puzzled man for Centuries.....

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

That Series will solve the puzzle for Mankind.

How's that for some history?