LeBron RULES

Heim

EOG Master
AD definitely out next game.

Might be a blessing. Drummond and AD together is oil and vinegar.

Drummond Mr. Inside. Gasol Mr. Outside can still win this series.

Brick played defense one series all game, then forgot to come down the court next series giving Pho and easy 3. Lakers done without AD.

Heim

EOG Master
I doubt we'll see the 3 Amigos versus the 1 and a half men now.

Lebron and stick anyone else on the team as a half.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Make sure you include my AD health thoughts also.

He was healthy at the time and we agreed, he's important. It's actually the only thing we've ever agreed upon in 10 years.. I suppose I should congratulate you.

With the above said, we will play with who we got and I will not abandon my non-political LBJ in his greatest time of need. We'll see you Tuesday.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I doubt we'll see the 3 Amigos versus the 1 and a half men now.

Lebron and stick anyone else on the team as a half.

You think you've slipped the noose, Houdini?

Probably but fuck it, if we got LBJ, we got a chance.

1622454768093.png

Also, don't ever forget about my Fictional but Thriving Motivational Speaking Business. It wasn't required last year (that was a cake walk) but it sure as hell is required now.

Stay tuned!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He was healthy at the time and we agreed, he's important. It's actually the only thing we've ever agreed upon in 10 years.. I suppose I should congratulate you.

With the above said, we will play with who we got and I will not abandon my non-political LBJ in his greatest time of need. We'll see you Tuesday.
He’s the most important.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If you had a Big Futures Bet on UniBron, would you be more or less panicked if LBJ was the odd man out?

You'd be pissing your pants.

You should be panicked none the less as this ain't good but things could be worse. Roll the ball out on Tuesday and I'm going w/ who we got.

I'd like to see some THT, even featuring him on the ball at times w/ LBJ out there, the dynamics can be dynamite w/ Kid Dyn-O-Mite.

1622455777912.png

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If you had a Big Futures Bet on UniBron, would you be more or less panicked if LBJ was the odd man out?

You'd be pissing your pants.
They need both obviously but AD is a harder matchup for teams, also a harder piece to replace considering how the game is played now.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
They need both obviously but AD is a harder matchup for teams, also a harder piece to replace considering how the game is played now.

FW, there's a reason why AD won 4x's as many Playoff Series his one year w/ LBJ then he did his entire career before that. There's no question who is more important and I think AD is phenomenal despite his up and down year.

Heim

EOG Master
It was a good acquisition from the start, he was bedding in well when at full strength. Can they get 60 seconds to gel?

Last game, AD makes a move to get in the lane. Guess what, Drummond man there to double team. AD kicks it out.

Two possessions later same move but now Gasol in, standing top of the key.

Pass to AD left block. Swings in the lane, fall away 5 footer good.

Get my point.

Drummond is a hell of a rebounder with some offensive skills. But a square peg in a round hole
on this team.

Without AD completely different dynamic.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Last game, AD makes a move to get in the lane. Guess what, Drummond man there to double team. AD kicks it out.

Two possessions later same move but now Gasol in, standing top of the key.

Pass to AD left block. Swings in the lane, fall away 5 footer good.

Get my point.

Drummond is a hell of a rebounder with some offensive skills. But a square peg in a round hole
on this team.

Without AD completely different dynamic.

I agree, there have been some alignment issues and some kinks still need to be worked out; that comes with time. By the time they made it to the Finals, that shit would have been ironed out for the most part. We'll see how long AD is out for.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Almost like the Lakers already succumbed to what was going to happen. As professionals you still need to give better efforts than that.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Almost like the Lakers already succumbed to what was going to happen. As professionals you still need to give better efforts than that.

Frank has got to help them, he just has to. They got fucking murked and one of the only guys that showed any fight, hardly played.

You should be panicked none the less as this ain't good but things could be worse. Roll the ball out on Tuesday and I'm going w/ who we got.

I'd like to see some THT, even featuring him on the ball at times w/ LBJ out there, the dynamics can be dynamite w/ Kid Dyn-O-Mite.

View attachment 7464194

In the 16 minutes that Kid Dyn-O-Mite played, he got a double-double and scored as many points as ALL the NON-LEBRON Starters. It wasn't just garbage time, he came in in the 2nd and put fouls on their front court, got to the line, got rebounds, scored, etc... but he blows one defensive assignment and Frank pulls him. Frank,, the whole fucking team was blowing assignments all night.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

It was pathetic and one of the only guys punching back, hardly played. I can't understand it for the life of me. I don't mind losing, I just hate Frank's Process sometimes.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Frank has got to help them, he just has to. They got fucking murked and one of the only guys that showed any fight, hardly played.

In the 16 minutes that Kid Dyn-O-Mite played, he got a double-double and scored as many points as ALL the NON-LEBRON Starters. It wasn't just garbage time, he came in in the 2nd and put fouls on their front court, got to the line, got rebounds, scored, etc... but he blows one defensive assignment and Frank pulls him. Frank,, the whole fucking team was blowing assignments all night.

I think that's why he was pulled.

mr merlin

EOG Master
So let me get this straight, the great Lebron, the greatest player of a generation, lacks heart? He quits on his own team when the chips are down, is that it?