flight 77 black box first one ever without a serial number

Re: flight 77 black box first one ever without a serial number

... you answered his questions, but not mine
I'm not here to answer your questions,
i'm here to ASK questions from the guy that started this thread and claims that 9/11 was all just a big conspiracy. I'm asking for you to show me 1 single shread of proof, but all you can do is suggest to us to read - watch - or listen to some more nutjobs talk in a circle jerk about a bunch of made up theory bullshit. Well i have a theory for you to, my theory is that you have read so much of this nonsense from these guys that you have fallen into their bowl of bullshit and you can't seem to get yourself out of it now. They've got you believing that it must be true because they said so. It's ok for you to admit that you've been duped, that's actually easier to do rather than continue to embarrass yourself.

i didnt hear your answer
I thought to myself, ok, i'm gonna give this guy an honest shot at showing me something, anything, that actually proves the slightest possibility of a conspiracy. So i went ahead and took the time to look into some of your suggestions. Honestly, that's all i saw with what YOU PROVIDED was a bunch of fuckin looney birds and nonsense that proved absolutely nothing whatsoever.
You don't seem to be a bad guy so i'm feeling sorry for you right about now. Lets just stop this back and forth shit right now so you won't embarrass yourself any further. If this is your proof of a major conspiracy then you truly have some other serious issues. jeff shures 'pump it out', someone making a stupid phone call to the FBI and being laughed at and basically told "have a good day nutjob" doesn't qaulify in my book or anyone elses as proof of a conspiracy. His website is clearly just put together so all of you nutjobs can visit his site and get your daily conspiracy fix. There isn't 1 single piece of proof or fact of any kind on that entire site. Hmm... i wonder how much money he makes from that site. Whether or not Barbara Olson made a phone call has absolutely nothing to do with a major government conspiracy. They are just using her notoriety to add credence to their nonsense. WOW, you truly have lost your mind over this nonsense. I can see why you're falling for all this nonsense that's for sure, there are a million links and sites that have been created for this bullshit. The more of them you read the more you allow yourself to get sucked in along with the other lunatics that can't think for themselves. Anyone with a half a brain can clearly see that you have been brain washed by these lunatics and their nonsense to only believe what they say [to be fact] and everything else is bullshit and/or faked. You clearly have lost all sense of reality.

These lunatics that you are so trustworthy of only have a voice for newspaper and a face for radio.
The majority of them are just attention whores and most are making a living off of a fuckn tradgedy.

i dont read much of you write bc you never answer anything
Speaking of PROOF, here's some more [proof] that you're just rolling along with
whatever you think might fit slightly somehow into your dreamt up scenarios.
you're not reading much of what i write, how can you say that i never answer? :+clueless

You truly are a lost soul, my thoughts and compassion goes out to your family.

NOW STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!

bleeding from your overmatched womb bc you have no substance
These fruitloops have trained you so well, you now think that you're in a competition.
This isn't a competition, it's about providing the facts and proof which you have none.

DimeDR

Banned

look, doofus, i read when you reply to me, or skim for answers that never come; you blowing off the merit of babs shows how friggin ignorant you are to the 9/11 official lie ... she is the only one who confirmed that boxcutters hijacked flight 77, then its found out she never made the calls and her hubby who got 43 elected after the 2000 snafu reported this coverup story ... pal, you know absolutely nothing about 9/11 and prove it time and again ....

as far as jeff shures site, he has PHONED tons of people and made them all look like liars--ive corresponded with him several times and hes a great guy who is only interested in one thing: the truth ... he doestn makes a dime off anything; thats another one of your ignorant assumptions, that all these blogs, dvds, sites people are raking in $$$, almost none of them make any surplus ...

so, if you choose to be a fish, a sheep and swallow the bait of neocon lies that is encompassed in their blueprint for all this mayhem in the PNAC, thats fine, great, you believe the gov. and why not, they never lie, right? ... theres never been a false flag ... go research operation ajax or gladio for starters, your lack of history is astounding, but like all good sheep, you fit the profile :)

DimeDR

Banned

Whether or not Barbara Olson made a phone call has absolutely nothing to do with a major government conspiracy. They are just using her notoriety to add credence to their nonsense. WOW, you truly have lost your mind over this nonsense. --maxipads--

and ive lost all sense of reality? problem is you believe the official story, and you are in the minority now, so im not quite sure how that makes you right LMAO

Listen, "Dime a Dozen"

[I'm sorry, i can't read your new name without laughing my balls off]
:LMAO::LMAO:::LMAO::LMAO:::LMAO::LMAO:::LMAO::LMAO:::LMAO

Once again you've made it crystal clear that you sir are the leading sheep of the herd. Your inability to comprehend rationalism is made very apparent in every post you make. I know that it's hard for a follower such as yourself to notice when you're being duped, but now you're clearly caught up in this shit so deep that you couldn't possibly get out of it now without committing suicide. It's sad to say, but that sir is the TRUTH and you know it.
[talk about a conspiracy - you're in one - you and your lunatics are the conspiracy]
My recommendation to you is to seek psychiatric care as soon as you possibly can.
Most all conspiracy theorists are later found to have some type of mental illness.

I'm curious, are you an American citizen?
I ask this because i've noticed numerous attempts in your posts where you seem to be trying so hard to put together a coherent sentence but you were clearly unable to do so. Or could that just be from lack of intelligence. I'm not claiming to be more intelligent, but clearly you have issues. [to say the least]

problem is you believe the official story,

HERE IS THE FOURTH TIME HAVING TO POINT THIS OUT TO YOU... Hmmm...
That would make anybody wonder if you actually do comprehend anything.

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by MAXIM
I really don't care about any of those commission findings/opinions at all.
I don't need them to tell me anything, i already had all the info i needed.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>If you must know, i never even read an official story, i don't care what they say.

DimeDR

Banned

ok you are so wise and so well read, what do you believe happened that day, rag heads that cant pilot flew planes w/o tickets ... you are a riot, do you really use that approach to learning, "I am maxi, i know everything without reading about it" ...

you say i havent shown any proof, wtf does that mean? i have posted hundreds of items i believe happened on 9/11 in my own words and others, so dont try to say i dont have any facts ... heres one, doofus, why wont the gov. release any of the 85 cams at the pentagon showing what happened?

you toss around gullible, you are the king ... coherent sentences, what diff does it make, you run like a rat smelling dry rot and answer nothing ... you are the quintessence of a lackey shill sheep ... amazing, same ole who needs the last word to prove he is KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT .... prob is pal, you cant and wont go head to head with me on 9/11--and fwiw, thats the bottom line

yes im a citizen

do you believe in God? just curious :)

DimeDR

Banned

and you conveniently dodged the babs olson facts, facts my fine ostrich friend ... do you really know how stupid you look?

... do you really know how stupid you look?
Yes, i must look pretty stupid for wasting so much of my time on this ridiculousness.

What the fuck is this, you really do have trouble writing a coherent sentence huh?
same ole who needs the last word to prove he is KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT ....

DimeDR

Banned

i guess its too abstract for the limited

you say i havent shown any proof, wtf does that mean?
You haven't shown ANY FACTUAL PROOF, it's all been more nonsense.
...so dont try to say i dont have any facts ... heres one, doofus, why wont the gov. release any of the 85 cams at the pentagon showing what happened?
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
You say, "heres one", like you're going to show me a fact, but then you ask a question.
[hold on a minute - i cant stop laughin] ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::
I just had to literally get up and walk away from my desk, i couldn't stop laughing.
why wont the gov. release any of the 85 cams at the pentagon showing what happened?
Because they don't fuckin have too, what do you think about that?
I suppose your lunatic group thinks thats positive proof of a conspiracy.
Did you ever think for just one fuckn second, why would they even tell you
how many fuckin cameras they have around the pentagon if they're hiding something?
do you believe in God? just curious :)
NO!
I think god is a conspiracy - ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO::
At the very least i've had some good laughs reading all this bullshit.

Have a good life, i hope that you seriously consider getting some help.
91023i2ndw;l

DimeDR

Banned

answer the babs olson question, it proves the whole cover story was a lie, but i suppose you cant see that bc you are too busy falling down laughing at yourself thinking you are so cute

i guess its too abstract for the limited
That's an understatement, trying to read your writing is like playing scrabble.
[what word fits where]? :+clueless

DimeDR

Banned

yeah if you believe that astronauts cant recall if they heard engines taking off from the moon or not and whether they could see stars from the moon, and the fact they have wires on their back on the nasa site all over the place, then of course they went to the moon ... try researching that as long as i have and get back to me, oh captain of sheep ... keep believing the gov., they cant find the blueprints to the LM or LR and the van allen belt is easily navigated ... blindly follow what you have been duped into swallowing :)

mr merlin

EOG Master

My curiosity has gotten the better of me, so i had to ask.

Are you also a member of the 'moon landing' conspiracy club ?

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast23Feb_2.htm

http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/

I saw the launching of it live on tv from my classroom back then.
Is he? even the conspiracy's are conspiracy's to him. Watch out though, he'll demand to know how high dust from the moon buggy will kick up on the moon.:LMAO

maxim, your reference to "towel heads" being smarter than we give them credit for is completely illogical.
if they were so smart, then why did they kill themselves only to get their friends and families blown to smithereens?

in any crime, it's important to realize who benefitted from the crime. for 9/11 some major benefits went to bush/cheney cronies at halliburton/carlyle/blackwater with their no bid contracts.

and i assume you think the thousands of engineers, pilots, military, and intelligence personnel saying 9/11 was an inside job are all crazy?
patriotsquestion911.com
pilotsfor911truth.org

mr merlin

EOG Master

So if thousands of engineers, etc think it's a conspiracy but hundreds of thousands don't - which group is crazy?

i would say neither group is crazy. but every engineer i know (save one) is pretty sure all 3 wtc buildings were imploded.
and every commercial pilot i know says there's no way the story is even close to what has been reported.
every pilot/copilot/flight attendant on those 4 flights would have committed felonies by letting 5'3" guys into the cockpit, turning off the transponders, (which no pilot i talked to even knows how to do) and not entering the hijack code.
and every one of the "terrorists" would have pulled off impossible flying stunts. but i guess jumbo jet airlines can do 270 degree banked turns and fly inches off of the ground (pentagon) for blocks huh?

i would highly recommend taking a commercial pilot or structural engineer to lunch and discussing 9/11 with him/her. there are plenty at pilotsfor911truth.org and ae911truth.org in every area of the country. or just look up a random one in the phone book and ask them.

i would defer to those people with much more knowledge in the matters of steel structured building collapses and commercial aviation. or the dozens of current/retired cia guys who have continued to petition congress for the truth.

also, if it's pretty much common knowledge that high-up members of the u.s. government sent the anthrax from fort detrick, why is it so much of a stretch that we did 9/11?
unless it was just a major coincidence that the recipients of anthrax letters just happened to be all of bush's major enemies in congress and the media. lol

Oh My God -
Not Another 1 :+clueless
::LMAO:::LMAO::LMAO:::LMAO::LMAO:::LMAO::LMAO:::LMAO::LMAO:::LMAO

wtc's imploding-now lets think about this without reading a thing.use your brain.just how long was this planned out?noone saw all these explosives being brought in and put them in all the places they were with all the wires running to them without anybody ever noticing it .well maybe EVERYBODY that ever worked in those tall ass buildings were part of it also.somebody forgot to tell them all that 9-11 was the day for the explosives to go off.was everybody suppose to call in sick that day?so all those that do believe all these explosives were inside,have any idea how much that would have been and all the places they would have put it in without ever being noticed?or did they hire the tooth fairy and easter bunny to do it with the help of bigfoot?

Speaking of PROOF, here's some more [proof] that you're just rolling along with
whatever you think might fit slightly somehow into your dreamt up scenarios.
you're not reading much of what i write, how can you say that i never answer? :+clueless

You truly are a lost soul, my thoughts and compassion goes out to your family.

NOW STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tiger i appreciate the thoughts, rather than just hurling insults like "some" here.
guess they're afraid they might realize they have been lied to or wrong about something; i just don't get the unwillingness to have an open mind.

yes it might have been difficult to wire the wtc, but how else do you explain the more than 100 different firefighters testifying to hearing explosions? there were numerous power downs before 9/11, and with bush's brother and buddies running security at wtc that would allow entry for suspicious individuals.
and how can you possibly explain this clip where people were being told to back up because they're "going to blow up another one"?
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=wtc+7+blow+up&sitesearch=&aq=f#

or this one, where all immediate reports were of explosions before they all got the memo.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=wtc+7+blow+up&sitesearch=&aq=f#q=wtc%20explosion

there's no way this is a transformer:
http://video.google.com/videosearch...q=f#q=wtc explosion&sitesearch=&aq=f&start=20

sometimes we need to believe our eyes and ears rather than what we are told. if it looks, walks, and talks like a duck it's probably a duck even if the powers that be tell me it's a cow.

DimeDR

Banned

milwaukeemike nice to see someone with an iquiring mind and has done his homework, you are amongst MOSTLY sheep here, sad to say ...

heres one they will never understand, when ft. dietrich was taken down, what company did it? hint same one that cleaned up wtcs and murrah bldg :hangt

DimeDR

Banned

see MMike, peolpe like tiger v cant get outside the box without consulting the tooth fairy :)

mike, the one on watch the building-really sounds to me that could have been added at a later time.that was not the actual day and sound bite on that film was it?
foget it mike tried to talk to pill popper already
btw ask him if he believes in luck?

what who is paid?

yes that was the actual day and sound bite, you can see it on other google videos if you want. many have the larger clip that would probably be better quality.

that pompas ass pill popping dime -yhe one thinks his hootie snootie words impress people in here.

reason i was asking about the footage because of the words going across the bottom.

ole dime must be mad at the tooth fairy-maybe he isnt old enough to lose any teeth yet.

DimeDR

Banned

tiger v like maxi, you as usual never bring any food for thought or read anything and cant debate a single issue ... like maxi who doesnt seem to grasp the significance of babs olson and ted lying that undermines the entire back and front story to 9/11

I don't doubt for one second that our government is or has been involved in
numerous covert back door conspiracies, but the 9/11 attack isn't one of them.

there's always a CLOWN in the bunch

View attachment 2535

Last edited:

and how can you possibly explain this clip where people were being told to back up because they're "going to blow up another one"?
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=wtc+7+blow+up&sitesearch=&aq=f#

or this one, where all immediate reports were of explosions before they all got the memo.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=wtc+7+blow+up&sitesearch=&aq=f#q=wtc explosion

there's no way this is a transformer:
http://video.google.com/videosearch...q=f#q=wtc explosion&sitesearch=&aq=f&start=20

sometimes we need to believe our eyes and ears rather than what we are told. if it looks, walks, and talks like a duck it's probably a duck even if the powers that be tell me it's a cow.
All of these 'rope a dope' links prove absolutely nothing about a 9/11 conspiracy.

DimeDR-always calling people dolts,doofus shill sheep.

Well you DimeDR are nothing more than a sophmoroic prick.

boy thats a word to be hootie snootie

God must have sent me that one.Where do you get yours from?

DimeDR

Banned

God doesnt exist, 9/11 did and will continue unless a critical mass wakes up, keep believing your myths of God, tiger v, just like munchy, see the ghost in the clouds, yeah that's it, but you cant see the wtcs being blown up before your eyes, amazing how sheep let the wool be pulled :)