flight 77 black box first one ever without a serial number

DimeDR

Banned
wow, isnt that convenient ... and the ones at the wtcs have just vanished ... dont believe me, listen to a long time lt. colonel military pilot expose 9/11 as usual ...

SATURDAY, MAY 10, 2008
MP3 Files:</B> Hour 1 (click here)

Lt. Col. (ret.) Shelton Lankford--

TOPICS: Past wars: Smedley Butler, fascist coups; 911: Hijackers' and planes' identification.

DimeDR

Banned
Re: flight 77 black box first one ever without a serial number

again the sheep have nothing to say, their precious military steps up and calls 9/11 a scam and has proof :)

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

again the sheep have nothing to say, their precious military steps up and calls 9/11 a scam and has proof :)

12 years ago TWA Flight 800 blew up under mysterious circumstances right after takeoff from NYC's JFK airport.
A center fuel tank problem was blamed,yet nothing similar has occured in the 12 years since.
Much of Flight 800 was recovered from the Atlantic Ocean,and sits reconstucted in a Virginia hangar.
Now if flight 800 could be so thoroughly recovered after it blew up and pieces were scattered all over the sea,then why weren't any of the 9/11 aircraft parts ever publicly displayed anywhere afterward,and what happened to the black box recorders?
Was this event[which happened during the Atlanta Olympics,where there was a bombing also]an accident at all?

Excerpts below from:
http://www.nypost.com/seven/07172008/news/nationalnews/flt__800s_legacy_120270.htm

FLT. 800'S LEGACY

FEDS ORDER SAFETY DEVICES FOR JET TANKS

By JOAN LOWY, AP

July 17, 2008
ASHBURN, Va. - A device to prevent airplane fuel tanks from exploding must be installed on certain passenger jets and cargo planes, federal officials said yesterday, 12 years after such an explosion destroyed TWA Flight 800 off Long Island, killing all 230 people aboard.

The new safety requirement, announced by Transportation Secretary Mary Peters, applies to new passenger and cargo planes that have center-wing fuel tanks like TWA 800, a Boeing 747, which exploded over the Atlantic Ocean off Long Island on July 17, 1996, after takeoff from Kennedy Airport.

ALL THAT'S LEFT: The wreckage of the doomed 747 stands reassembled in a federal facility in Virginia yesterday. It blew up 12 years ago today.​

The new safety requirement, announced by Transportation Secretary Mary Peters, applies to new passenger and cargo planes that have center-wing fuel tanks like TWA 800, a Boeing 747, which exploded over the Atlantic Ocean off Long Island on July 17, 1996, after takeoff from Kennedy Airport.

"We believe this will save lives," said National Transportation Safety Board Chairman Mark Rosenker, who joined Peters at a press conference at the NTSB's training facility here, where TWA Flight 800 has been partially reconstructed from pieces of the aircraft retrieved from the ocean.

The change brings to a close a long and troubled chapter in federal aviation safety.

The NTSB identified the cause of the explosion - the ignition of oxygen in a partially empty fuel tank that had been sitting for hours in the sun before takeoff - not long after the accident.

But the FBI initially thought the explosion was the result of a bomb and it was unclear for a time which agency - the FBI or the NTSB - was in charge of the probe.

The final rule requires aircraft manufacturers and passenger airlines to install devices that replace oxygen, which is highly explosive, with inert nitrogen in fuel tanks as they empty.

Matt Ziemkiewicz, of Rutherford, NJ, whose sister was a flight attendant aboard Flight 800, said he was "disappointed this didn't happen sooner . . . We knew this was a preventable accident before Flight 800."

FAA Acting Administrator Robert Sturgell estimated the overall cost to the industry at about $1 billion.

"I recognize that this is a challenging time for commercial aviation," Peters said. "But there is no doubt that another crash like TWA 800 would pose a far greater challenge."

The rule doesn't require that existing cargo planes be retrofitted because of the cost, Peters said.

i got it....maybe the whole conspiracy that the government was behind 9-11 is, in fact, a government conspiracy

the government floats all this information out there about 9-11 to get people thinking conspiracy and this keeps people from thinking the United States could actually be the victim of such an attack....so you have poor old guys like dime touting this conspiracy theory and he is just playing into the government's hands

i saw this on South Park

was that a sheep that started this thread?

mr merlin

EOG Master

There is no serial number because there was no plane, the towers didnt fall, they're still there behind the hologram.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Beleive it or not the hologram theory was actually put out there by these nuts - you see the towers were imploded and the videos of the planes hitting were either faked or a hologram was projected. And to think, we're the sheep.

I'll be the first to say, "this country and it's poiticians are fucked up".
But the shit that some of these retards come up with is beyond ridiculous.
:smokesmal

scrimmage

There is no serial number because there was no plane, the towers didnt fall, they're still there behind the hologram.

that damn bigfoot

Anyone have a serious answer or guess as to what happened to all the wreckage and the black boxes from the 4 aircraft involved on 9/11?

Everything seems to have disappeared,at least from public view.Was there any thorough investigation,and forensic work done at all like with TWA Flight 800?

Lots of aircraft stuff was apparently recovered where did it end up?;is it still being stored somewhere,or has it been destroyed ?

Photos below[many more available there] from:

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/aircraftpartsnyc911

scrimmage

Beleive it or not the hologram theory was actually put out there by these nuts - you see the towers were imploded and the videos of the planes hitting were either faked or a hologram was projected. And to think, we're the sheep.

Not everyone who doesn't buy the government's official 9/11 myth,believes there weren't actual planes and hijackers involved.
Unfortunately there are a lot of unnecessary novel additions which serve to muddy the waters,and blur the big picture of who,what,where,how,and why 9/11 actually went down.
As is known the more a story gets repeated and retold the further from the truth it seems to wander.It's the same with the 9/11 truth movement,as it self sabotages itself by drifting away from, and losing focus on the most likely alternative explanations and theories of what led to 9/11 happening.
Chasing red herrings and wandering down blind alleys,makes it harder to regain the path to the door of those ultimately responsible for planning and executing 9/11,and they aren't in a cave in Afghanistan.

They were able to retrieve large portions of the plane from the TWA Flight 800 incident because it all landed in the water. It still took them plenty of time to put all that together. It was then eventually shown to the public. The larger plane parts from the 911 attacks basically disintegrated into dust as one might imagine would happen to a plane after smashing into a solid structure and/or solid ground and then began to burn in a ball of jet fuel with temperatures that would melt a fuckin rock. Whatever solid parts were found (engine etc.) will eventually be made available to the public i'm sure. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it took them more than decade to release it.

scrimmage

They were able to retrieve large portions of the plane from the TWA Flight 800 incident because it all landed in the water. It still took them plenty of time to put all that together. It was then eventually shown to the public. The larger plane parts from the 911 attacks basically disintegrated into dust as one might imagine would happen to a plane after smashing into a solid structure and/or solid ground and then began to burn in a ball of jet fuel with temperatures that would melt a fuckin rock. Whatever solid parts were found (engine etc.) will eventually be made available to the public i'm sure. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it took them more than decade to release it.

Maxim
9/11 happened in 2001 almost 7 years ago;TWA Flight 800 blew up in 1996,yet as the article below describes less than 3 years later in 1999 federal officials were looking to move the "reconstruction" to another location.
Question, how do you explain that?;it seems to contradict your 1 of your premises.

From Newsday

TWA FLIGHT 800
Source:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/nytwa99-cras0205,0,7990494.story
Pieces may be relocated to less expensive site

<DL class=byline>by Lauren Terrazzano | Staff Writer <DD>February 5, 1999 </DD></DL>IN A football field-sized hangar at the old Grumman plant in Calverton, thousands of pieces of TWA Flight 800 wreckage sit fused together with chicken wire and steel girders. Boxes of shoes, suitcases and clothing are still unclaimed.

Investigators continue to trickle in and out of the property every few weeks, hoping to solve a mystery that lingers more than two years later.

But while the probe continues, federal officials say they're re-evaluating whether to spend approximately $12,000 a day to keep the 94-foot-long reconstruction at the site. They are hoping to move it from Long Island to a less expensive location, sometime after the summer. The lease for the property with Riverhead Town expires in September, 1999.

"We've got significant costs, and what is pushing us is to reduce the $4.5-million outlay each year,'' said Peter Goelz, the National Transportation Safety Board's managing director.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I stand by my hologram theory - no way 911 really happened, the towers stand, we are at peace, no one has died in either the 911 bogus nonsense or this phoney war histeria. Cmon, hundreds of thousands of troops in Iraq and Afganistan - absurd.

Think about it - if this govt faked 911, no way they really invade Iraq, they fake that too.

scrimmage

I stand by my hologram theory - no way 911 really happened, the towers stand, we are at peace, no one has died in either the 911 bogus nonsense or this phoney war histeria. Cmon, hundreds of thousands of troops in Iraq and Afganistan - absurd.

Think about it - if this govt faked 911, no way they really invade Iraq, they fake that too.

Merlin,
Just because you have a "theory" which keeps you in a comfort zone,and allows you to avoid uncomfortable thoughts,doesn't mean it has any validity.
Get a clue...

You're right, none of it ever happened, it's all just a worldwide conspiracy.
:LMAO [you're killin me]

Maxim
9/11 happened in 2001 almost 7 years ago;TWA Flight 800 blew up in 1996,yet as the article below describes less than 3 years later in 1999 federal officials were looking to move the "reconstruction" to another location.
Question, how do you explain that?;it seems to contradict your 1 of your premises.
There's nothing to explain, unless you're not noticing the obvious.
TWA was 1 plane blown up over the ocean [3 years later & still on going].
911 was 4 planes at 3 different locations [3 years x 4 = 12 & still on going]
A MINIMUM OF 9 YEARS BASED ON 3 LOCATIONS

At those 3 locations there wasn't any pieces left large enough to put back together.

Besides the fact that this was a major attack against us that would put
this information understandably in a different category. [national security]

The media is slowly but surely training us to be/act like them [pushing for info].
If they don't get the info they want handed to them, they start making up their own.

The media is constantly on a mission to know/see the future to get the big scoop.
Just look at these scumbags during an election year, on a daily basis trying to figure
out who the next president is going to be before the election even takes place.

They start planting scenarios into everyones head based on nothing more than their own bullshit discussions amongst each other. [their crystal ball talk]

scrimmage

There's nothing to explain, unless you're not noticing the obvious.
TWA was 1 plane blown up over the ocean [3 years later & still on going].
911 was 4 planes at 3 different locations [3 years x 4 = 12 & still on going]
A MINIMUM OF 9 YEARS BASED ON 3 LOCATIONS

At those 3 locations there wasn't any pieces left large enough to put back together.

The media is slowly but surely training us to be/act like them [pushing for info].
If they don't get the info they want handed to them, they start making up their own.

The media is constantly on a mission to know/see the future to get the big scoop.
Just look at these scumbags during an election year, on a daily basis trying to figure
out who the next president is going to be before the election even takes place.

They start planting scenarios into everyones head based on nothing more than their own bullshit discussions amongst each other. [their crystal ball talk]

Maxim;
The more you argue the deeper into your own quicksand you sink.
The mainstream media has to defend the official 9/11 story because it's in their own interest to do so;most of them are entangled in the Washington Beltway system.
Your math is faulty too,as each individual plane reconstruction would have its own time-frame,there isn't an exponential factor involved.
If you had checked deeper into the link in Post #12 of this thread you would have known there were many large pieces which could have been put together.
Here's the link again:

With examples,[these aren't big enough?]:

Below: Engine part after being removed to Fresh Kills​

Wing spar, engine parts, and other aircraft parts at Fresh Kills​

DimeDR

Banned

scrimmage, these dolts wont read or listen to anything, you can see by their answers ... the serial # parts to every plane wreck are always found but again 0/4 on 9/11 ... would maxim listen to this interview, of course not ... would he delve deeper into his assumptions or ever dare ask if any of the OSS would ever debate truthers on radio ... they wont and he wont ... there is an avalanche of facts and trying to convince people whose only rebuttal is BIGFOOT OR LOCH NESS is a waste of time bc their minds have been arrested by south park or simpsons or oreilly .... i find it amusing ... these are the same dupes that want iran and iraq wiped off the face of the earth yet they are too ignorant to even see that the usa troops they adore dont even agree with them ... yeah bomb iran, pay $15 a gallon in 6 months and watch the world collapse, they have 80 diff locations fo their nukes and weapons that they will turn on middle east and usa bases and completely ruin the world as we knew it ...

listen to george explain it on the thread i started, maybe a dim light might finally go on

DimeDR

Banned

out who the next president is going to be before the election even takes place.... maxim

my gawd i dont know where to stop laughing at the above ... BAAAAAAHAAAABAAAAAA

scrimmage, these dolts wont read or listen to anything, you can see by their answers ... the serial # parts to every plane wreck are always found but again 0/4 on 9/11 ... would maxim listen to this interview, of course not ... would he delve deeper into his assumptions or ever dare ask if any of the OSS would ever debate truthers on radio ... they wont and he wont ... there is an avalanche of facts and trying to convince people whose only rebuttal is BIGFOOT OR LOCH NESS is a waste of time bc their minds have been arrested by south park or simpsons or oreilly .... i find it amusing ... these are the same dupes that want iran and iraq wiped off the face of the earth yet they are too ignorant to even see that the usa troops they adore dont even agree with them ... yeah bomb iran, pay $15 a gallon in 6 months and watch the world collapse, they have 80 diff locations fo their nukes and weapons that they will turn on middle east and usa bases and completely ruin the world as we knew it ...

listen to george explain it on the thread i started, maybe a dim light might finally go on
It took me a little while to get it all figured out, but i think i've got it now.
DimeDr is apparently a conpiracy theorist that doesn't have a grip on reality.
I can see by his response why none of these so-called debates accomplish anything.
Rather than explain his thoughts/beliefs he chooses to begin insulting people
[a clear defensive stance when he's caught with NO explanation]
because he doesn't have a logical response that would/could actually make sense.
His only out is too agree with the few that agree with his nonsense and insult the others.
He assumes that after posting some article that he just googled the case would be closed.
:LMAO

People that think like him are laughed at on a daily basis and considered mentally unstable.
Enjoy yourself in your fantasy land full of conspiracies with the rest of the mental patients.

Anyone have a serious answer or guess as to what happened to all the wreckage and the black boxes from the 4 aircraft involved on 9/11?

Everything seems to have disappeared,at least from public view.Was there any thorough investigation,and forensic work done at all like with TWA Flight 800?

Lots of aircraft stuff was apparently recovered where did it end up?;is it still being stored somewhere,or has it been destroyed ?
I'm not going to turn this into an argument and insults back & fourth.
But this looks like you're jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon just because
more info hasn't been released and you weren't shown any nice colorful pictures yet.
I have to say that this question is one of the most ridiculous that i've seen to date.
"Was there any thorough investigation,and forensic work done at all..."
If that was a serious question [and i assume it was] then you clearly have other issues.

scrimmage

I'm not going to turn this into an argument and insults back & fourth.
But this looks like you're jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon just because
more info hasn't been released and you weren't shown any nice colorful pictures yet.
I have to say that this question is one of the most ridiculous that i've seen to date.
If that was a serious question [and i assume it was] then you clearly have other issues.

There was a conspiracy surrounding 9/11,but it depends which one you want to believe in.
Even the official government 9/11 commission report/myth admits that, according to their version,a mastermind Osama bin Laden located in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan,led his fervent followers -with the help of the shadowy Al-Qaeda network -on the course of self,and others,destruction;doesn't that sound like a conspiracy?

This statement was made in relation to and applicable to the narrow issue of the 4 aircraft used on 9/11,and what happened to them,as compared to the rapid recovery,reconstruction[less than 2 years],and much more in the public eye casework done on TWA Flight 800.

Again check out the site below,and you will see ample proof,of aircraft parts all over the WTC area,what happened to all that?

DimeDR

Banned

yeah and we're the idiots for asking questions the kean commission refuses to tackle and even admits that they were set up to fail ... i would love to debate any of these moronic eog posters in public, just like all OSS they would never agree to it and we all know it

^^^ Huh? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO [it's a conspiracy]

scrimmage

^^^ Huh? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO [it's a conspiracy]

It's laughable that many people believe the official American government fairy tale explaining 9/11:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO.

There was a conspiracy surrounding 9/11,but it depends which one you want to believe in.

Even the official government 9/11 commission report/myth admits that, according to their version,a mastermind Osama bin Laden located in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan,led his fervent followers -with the help of the shadowy Al-Qaeda network -on the course of self,and others,destruction;doesn't that sound like a conspiracy?

the plot thickens :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
[i personally don't give a shit about any "official American government fairy tale "]

mr merlin

EOG Master

yeah and we're the idiots for asking questions the kean commission refuses to tackle and even admits that they were set up to fail ... i would love to debate any of these moronic eog posters in public, just like all OSS they would never agree to it and we all know it
In public? Do you ever go out in public?:LMAO

DimeDR

Banned

merlin, what do you need: to get into a dick swinging contest ... i would be shocked if you had 1/10th as many respected and honorable friends as i do ... if youd ever like to get on the phone and have a long recorded convo on 9/11 to be played on this site, i would love it ... you, like the rest, always are too busy to do this or answer "everything" but you sure seem to hang out here and come into many of my threads and never challenge anything with facts ... everyone here knows it, and your lackeys follow the same M.O., yet those who are enlightened (such as scrimmage) realize your tactics and the rest of the flock's are tedious and damaging to uncovering truth

scrimmage

the plot thickens :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
[i personally don't give a shit about any "official American government fairy tale "]

MAXIM,
The impression you give is one of being a staunch defender of the 9/11 Commission's findings,now the plot thickens,and you "don't give a shit"about the official story?
So what is your opinion on the mechanics involved and who was moving the action forward,which led to the events of 9/11?
Just speculation,but maybe you're unsure about what actually happened, which is why you exhibit so much interest in the topic.

mr merlin

EOG Master

merlin, what do you need: to get into a dick swinging contest ... i would be shocked if you had 1/10th as many respected and honorable friends as i do ... if youd ever like to get on the phone and have a long recorded convo on 9/11 to be played on this site, i would love it ... you, like the rest, always are too busy to do this or answer "everything" but you sure seem to hang out here and come into many of my threads and never challenge anything with facts ... everyone here knows it, and your lackeys follow the same M.O., yet those who are enlightened (such as scrimmage) realize your tactics and the rest of the flock's are tedious and damaging to uncovering truth
So whats your answer to all the pictures of airplane debris at the WTC? Faked huh?

DimeDR

Banned

yes, some of it is obviously planted. why arent pieces charred such as the pristine UA fake side shot that is sitting upright just so conveniently? ... some debris was blown from wall too, have you ever heard of april gallop? why was the initial hole 16' then the wall reblown down?

i dont know exactly what happened there and never professed to, but it surely wanst loaded with flight 77 passengers and that flight did not hit the pentagon ... not one pilot i have ever asked about hani hanjours alleged flight path, or pilots i have heard interviewed, i.e. the 270 degree banked turn, and flying 5' off the gorund, the pilots all laugh and say its absurd and no one couldve done it ... remote controlled planes were involved ... now i am taking it you swallow the Offical story 100% ... why wont they release the security cams, is it national security?????? and if you say yes, then why did they release the joke 5 frames that prove nothing and why were the "objects" that exploded at the wtcs allowed to be seen? what is the diff?

see, i have answered every question you have ever asked, and once again, you will not address any of mine :)

MAXIM,
The impression you give is one of being a staunch defender of the 9/11 Commission's findings...
I [NEVER] said that and i certainly didn't intend to give that impression.
I really don't care about any of those commission findings/opinions at all.
I don't need them to tell me anything, i already had all the info i needed.

MAXIM,
So what is your opinion on the mechanics involved and who was moving the action forward,which led to the events of 9/11?
Just speculation,but maybe you're unsure about what actually happened, which is why you exhibit so much interest in the topic.
I'm not going to doubt that someone from our government knew that there
was possibly going to be an attack on us. But they were unsure how it was coming.
The simple answer is, those fuckin towel heads are smarter than given credit for.
They are a very patient people. They took 8 years [approx] to return to the Towers.
Our country praises itself for being the almighty most powerful country in the world.
The truth is, we are the stupidest & most naive nation in the world. {REALITY}
A very, very large part of that is due to the retarded politicians that run this country.

Maybe [it's possible] i'm not quite understanding your position on any of this.
You give the impression that there is this big conspiracy, i just don't see it.
Those fuckin towel heads hijacked some planes and executed their plan to near perfection.
You seemed to jokingly mention things being ran for them by some guy in a cave.
The facts are, they've been doing it for many, many years, why is this any different.
I know that some still find it hard to believe, but you can believe it now, we lived it.

Correct me if i'm wrong,
Are you saying that our government had direct involvement in the WTC plane attack?
If that is what your saying, then please give me just one good reason why, before i :LMAO.
I kind of understand why people try to turn every single tragedy into a fkn conspiracy,
because the people that run this country are a bunch of greedy fkn cocksuckers.

You have to make a choice yourself, [one that makes the most sense].
You either believe the government had early knowledge of an attack and did nothing.
[which doesn't necessarily mean there was a conspiracy, they didn't know all the facts]
[or]
You believe that the govmnt didn't know anything and we got attacked by towel heads.
[which doesn't necessarily mean there was a conspiracy, they didn't know all the facts]

The bottom line is : our govmnt is actually a big fucking joke either way.
[but that has nothing to do with a fuckin conspiracy in this case] 12io4j2w90

I just want to make sure that i'm reading all of this right, so i put them together.
So whats your answer to all the pictures of airplane debris at the WTC? Faked huh?
Merlin asked Dime this question [above], Dime replied with this [below]
yes, some of it is obviously planted. why arent pieces charred such as the pristine UA fake side shot that is sitting upright just so conveniently? ... some debris was blown from wall too, have you ever heard of april gallop? why was the initial hole 16' then the wall reblown down?

i dont know exactly what happened there and never professed to, but it surely wanst loaded with flight 77 passengers and that flight did not hit the pentagon ... not one pilot i have ever asked about hani hanjours alleged flight path, or pilots i have heard interviewed, i.e. the 270 degree banked turn, and flying 5' off the gorund, the pilots all laugh and say its absurd and no one couldve done it ... remote controlled planes were involved ... now i am taking it you swallow the Offical story 100% ... why wont they release the security cams, is it national security?????? and if you say yes, then why did they release the joke 5 frames that prove nothing and why were the "objects" that exploded at the wtcs allowed to be seen? what is the diff?

see, i have answered every question you have ever asked, and once again, you will not address any of mine :)
I have to conclude [i'm sorry to say] that Dime is just a complete mental case.
[the government planted airplane engine parts]??? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I can see how gullible people could fall for all of this conspiracy bullshit. :LMAO

Dime,
If you actually believe that the government flew remote control planes into our own buildings [for reasons unknown] then you truly have lost your fuckin mind.

I suppose you think that all of those families that claim to have lost their
loved ones in those planes are all a part of this big conspiracy too, HUH?
[you have officially reached the point of complete ridiculousness] :LMAO
Before i leave this thread for good (because i'm in pain from laughing so hard),
would you or could you give me just one good reason why they would do that?

They could have flown in some remote planes and then blew them out of the sky,
the whole government would've looked like a bunch of heroes that saved our lives.
But then again, there would've been a bunch of conspiracy freaks in on that too.

[NOW DOESN'T THAT JUST SOUND FUCKING RIDICULOUS TO YOU]????????

DimeDR

Banned

they took 8 years to return to the towers, you are clueless pal, they had nothing to do with the first one, it was a FBI point job ... do some research, you guys crack me up ... hey maxi, why were the murrah bldg columns blown outward instead of inward?

DimeDR

Banned

maxi i dont know why i bother, they flew the planes into the wtcs to cover them blowing up DUH so they could march into afghan and iraq VIA their blueprint: the PNAC .... have you ever heard of michael hezarkhani?

have you ever tried to contact the plane victims surviving familes, try it sometime... the bldg slaughter surviving fams by our gov. talk to the press, not the plane people ... try using the SSDI and seeing how many names from the passsenger lists appear ... you have no knowledge base bc you have read nothing ... you laugh at others who know more than you bc you are still victim of infantilization ... its ok, most of the nation is with you