flight 77 black box first one ever without a serial number

Re: flight 77 black box first one ever without a serial number

ummm, lloyd england and the matching DNA??? ... you have ducked everything and try to discredit me 100/1 to discussing any facts ... why do you bother if all you want to do is force your disproven thoughts... we will gladly discuss these things.

milwaukee mike is right, you are a paid shill--no one could be so blind to events that are so obvious ... do you know who william rodriguez is? what do you think of him?
Even more ridiculous nonsense questions from the head lunatic himself.
I thought you already had all the answers, why do you keep asking questions?
[hold on a minute... i can't stop laughin...] :+clueless ::LMAO:: :LMAO

DimeDR

Banned

Featured Guest: Greg Szymanski
Topic: 911 Fraud

Part One (click here)

listen to the him talk about your own personal fears at the 56:00 mark and learn how to heal yourself ... you my friend have proven yourself a liability to the truth to anyone on the fence, the ones on your side agree w/u, the ones on mine agree with me, but like i have said many times, im only interested in shedding light to the ones with curious minds who seek the truth :)

Your lunacy has already been proven, now stop embarrassing yourself.

mr merlin

EOG Master

merle, you have the gall to attack diggin yet you chose that icon LMAO

Are you making fun of me boy? You come near my palatial estate and I'll throw that beer bottle right at you!

DimeDR

Banned

notice how more and more desperate maxi gets and avoids answering anything anymore .... sure sign of a paid shill ...

maxi, why did silverstein say pull it if wtcs 7 wasnt rigged for demo?

notice how more and more desperate maxi gets and avoids answering anything anymore .... sure sign of a paid shill ...

I'm desperate, but your still asking questions, YOU'RE A FUCKIN LUNATIC.
::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :LMAO
I could give flying fuck what you have to say, it's all meaningless to me.

:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

DimeDR

Banned

yeah it sure is meaningless to you, hypocrite :)

you are obsessed with me and everyone knows it and you answer nothing

my gawd, do you have any idea how puerile you appear with all the icons?

answer my question please on silverstein :)

You're still looking for some guidance huh? :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master

How much you getting paid max? I want to become a paid shill too.

One thing is for sure, i should get paid for having to listen to this clown.
:LMAO

DimeDR

Banned

why dont you answer anything, guys like you ruin sites and the mods just look the other way, arent you proud?

why did silverstein say PULL IT? that proves wtc 7 was rigged with explosives--thats why you wont address this question.

DimeDR

Banned

still no answer on why no serial on on flight 77's black box :)

Still NO FACTUAL PROOF was ever provided either way, so it's all a waste of breath.
When you don't know the facts and they're never provided, [guessing works huh?]

DimeDR

Banned

nope, been proven by my side and documented ... you show me the serial number, any serial number on any plane, why cant they do that .... debating with you is like stealing :)

That shows how gullible 'conspiracy freaks' are, NO PROOF provided means a conspiracy.
If they are not allowed all of the information, in their minds that must mean a conspiracy.

It's pretty damn funny actually :LMAO :LMAO

DimeDR

Banned

lloyd england

larry's pull it

pooosay got your tongue, poosay?

The evidence that debunks those two guys has already been shown to
prove your ignorance. [a cab driver is in on the conspiracy too] :LMAO
You can see the clear evidence that he's trapped in a corner now with no way out.
[he's calling me names now in girly kinda way] :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

DimeDR

Banned

me calling you names, yeah like you dont stalk and are obsessed with me and call me names in every post, what a true child you are .... lloyd is a shill like you, face it ... here dispute these people, military that think you are sheep fodder ... do you know more than them? LMAO

<TABLE id=Patriots borderColor=#0000cc cellPadding=10 width=800 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class="style40 style232" borderColor=#0000cc>Col. Ann Wright, U.S. Army (ret) – Retired Army officer and former U.S. Diplomat. Served 13 years on active duty with the U.S. Army and 16 years in the U.S. Army Reserves. She was a member of the International law team in Operation Urgent Fury in Grenada and served in Panama and Somalia. She joined the Foreign Service in 1987 and served as Deputy Chief of Mission of U.S. Embassies in Sierra Leone, Micronesia and Afghanistan. She helped reopen the US Embassy in Kabul in December, 2001. One of three U.S. State Department officials to publicly resign in direct protest of the invasion of Iraq in March, 2003.
  • Interview with Laurie Van Auken, conducted by Richard Greene on Air America Radio 9/11/07: "It's incredible some of these things that still are unanswered. The 9/11 Report; that was totally inadequate. I mean the questions that anybody has after reading that. You know, like -- One of the questions, "Why would people even get in planes and come after us?" That question was not at all addressed, much less all of these very, very interesting events that were going on that day, like Laurie was talking about.

How could our national intelligence and defense operations be so inept that they could not communicate; that they could not scramble jets; that they could not take defensive action? And I totally agree. I always thought the Pentagon had all sorts of air defense sort of equipment around it; that they could take out anything that was coming at it. And for a plane to be able to just fly low right over Washington and slam into that thing is just -- I mean, you still just shake your head. How in the world could that happen? ...

There's a very specific glide path that comes in for planes to land at [Reagan] National Airport [one mile from the Pentagon]. And you know whether it's somebody using a different transponder but even a plane any plane, a military plane with a transponder going -- that was flying that low into Washington, a big plane like that should have set off alarm bells." Occurs at about the 60% point of the two-hour recording. Audio at http://www.911truth.org
  • Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Wright
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=style40 vAlign=top borderColor=#0000cc width=250 bgColor=#0000cc>

Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford
</TD><TD class=style40 borderColor=#0000cc>
Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (ret)
– Retired U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown. 20-year Marine Corps career.
  • Letter to the Editor 2/5/07: Regarding 9/11 "Our government has been hijacked by means of a "new Pearl Harbor" and a lot of otherwise good and decent people who are gullible enough to think that the first three steel-framed buildings in history fall down because they have some fires that the fire fighter on the scene said could be knocked down with a couple of hoses and through which people walked before they were photographed looking out the holes where the plane hit . One of these - bldg 7, was never hit by a plane and even NIST is ashamed to advance a reason for its collapse. And, miracle of miracles, these three buildings just happened to be leased and insured by the same guy who is on tape saying they decided to "PULL" the last one to fall." http://michigandaily.com

[Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]
  • Statement to this website 2/20/07: "This isn't about party, it isn't about Bush Bashing. It's about our country, our constitution, and our future. ...

Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official report and who want explanations from those who hold the keys to our government, and have motive, means, and opportunity to pull off a 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or ... to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you? Scholars for 9/11 truth have developed reams of scientific data. Michael Ruppert published an exhaustive account of the case from the viewpoint of a trained investigator. David Ray Griffin provides a context for the unanswered or badly answered questions that should nag at anyone who pretends to love this country.

Are you afraid that you will learn the truth and you can't handle it? ...

Do a little research. Google is a wonderful tool.

What does it all add up to? The Commission was, as was the Warren Commission before it, a dog and pony show ... " Link to full statement
  • Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=style40 vAlign=top borderColor=#0000cc width=250 bgColor=#0000cc>

Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD​
</TD><TD class="style40 style232" borderColor=#0000cc>
Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret)
– Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
  • Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon. ...

More information is certainly needed regarding the events of 9/11 and the events leading up to that terrible day."

<LI class=style300>Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Latas, http://patriotsquestion911.com/#KwiatkowskiMajor Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.
  • Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."
  • Bio: http://militaryweek.com/
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=style40 vAlign=top borderColor=#0000cc bgColor=#0000cc>

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS​
Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret)
– Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
  • Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"
  • Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

<LI class=style300>Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."
  • Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 400 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas
Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret)
– Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.
  • Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 Commission's account of the impact of Flight 77 at the Pentagon and discrepancies with the actual Flight Data Recorder information:

"After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information. And I think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of Flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles. [Editor's note: Destruction of the light poles near the Pentagon by Flight 77 was stated in the 9/11 Commission Report.] Essentially it would have been too high at that point to the point of impact where the main body of the airplane was hitting between the first and second floor of the Pentagon. ...

You know, I'd ride my bike to the Pentagon. So, you know I'm a little bit familiar with that area. [Editor's note: Lt. Col. Latas served as a Weapons Requirement Officer at the Pentagon.] But, you know, that kind of descent rate it would have been impossible essentially for the results that we see physically from what the flight data recorder was recording. Like I say, that's an area that I think deserves explanation. ...

The ground track [the path of the airplane] is off from the 9/11 Commission. There are several things that can be brought up but it's been a while since I've seen the film and looked at the flight data recorder. And I can't think of all the discrepancies I saw, but there are several there. [The film he refers to is Pandora's Black Box, Chapter 2, Flight of American 77.] ...

And I think that we Americans need to demand further investigation just to clarify the discrepancies that you've [Pilots for 9/11 Truth] found. And I think that we need to be getting on the phone with our Congressmen and women and letting them know that we don't accept the excuses that we're hearing now, that we want true investigators to do a true investigation." http://video.google.com

<LI class=style300>Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.
  • Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This trapped rat 'Dime a Dozen' is trying anything he can now to save his ass.
:LMAO
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Howard Zinn is technically correct in saying 9/11 Truth "has no practical political signicance",because most US citizens have too much invested in the current set-up to give up their illusions.
9/11 was a singular event,which led to many after-effects,and it is the key to most everything since. That was the intent of the PNAC neo-cons,who imagined it as a catalyst to achieve imperialist aims,and to spur the mass public toward their purpose.
9/11 Truthers are idealists who would trade practicality for objectivity,but what would the implications be if the official 9/11 Commission myth were widely exposed as false?

All there is to thinking is seeing something noticeable, which makes you see something you weren't noticing, which makes you see something that isn't even visible.
Leo Strauss[Intellectual father of neo-conservatism]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Strauss

Zinn: 9/11 Truth Is For ?Fanatics?, Has ?No Practical Political Significance?

New comments cause more outrage after leftist historian said he didn?t care about what really happened on 9/11

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Friday, Nov 21, 2008

<!--start-->Just days after left-wing anti-war icon Howard Zinn told an audience that he didn?t care if 9/11 was an inside job, he has repeated the sentiment, stating that questions regarding the attacks have ?no practical political significance? and that 9/11 truth activists are ?fanatics? who are wasting their time.​

What really happened on 9/11 is not a distraction, it is the key to everything:
  • Without 9/11 there would be no ?war on terror?.
  • Without 9/11 there would be no ?clash of civilizations?​
  • Without 9/11 there would be no war in Afghanistan.​
  • Without 9/11 there would be no war in Iraq.​
  • Without 9/11 there would be no war in Iran.​
  • Without 9/11 there would be no war in? (insert any country classified as part of the ?axis of evil? or defined as being ?with the terrorists?)​
  • Without 9/11 thousands of U.S. troops would not have been sent to their deaths.​
  • Without 9/11 hundreds of thousands of citizens of Iraq and Afghanistan would not have been sentenced to their deaths.​
  • Without 9/11 there would be no inaction on the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.​
  • Without 9/11 there would be no civilian contractors in Iraq and the scandal that has followed them would have been averted.​
  • Without 9/11 there would be no false military reporting (Pat Tillman, Jessica Lynch), and no crack down on the freedom of the press (banning photographing the returning coffins).​
  • Without 9/11 there would be no Patriot Act.​
  • Without 9/11 there would be no NSA warrantless wiretapping program.​
  • Without 9/11 there would be no Camp Delta and no Camp X-ray at Guantanamo Bay.​
  • Without 9/11 there would be no Military Commissions Act and no coordinated program of extraordinary rendition, indefinite detention and torture of those defined as ?enemy combatants?.​
  • Without 9/11 there would be no vast increase in secrecy and complete militarization of intelligence under the newly created office of the Director of National Intelligence.​
  • Without 9/11 there would not be thousands of dead and dying emergency workers who are suffering crippling and fatal respiratory illnesses.​
  • Without 9/11 there would be no vast increase in military and security spending that goes arm in arm with huge cutbacks in other key social programs (such as levees in New Orleans).​
  • Without 9/11 there would have been no total abandonment of fiscal restraint, which has contributed to plunging the nation into an abyss of debt and looks likely to tip the world into a deep recession if not a complete depression.​
And on and on and on.​

Perhaps most importantly, without 9/11 there would be no ?post 9/11 society/mentality?.​

DimeDR

Banned

Howard Zinn

Professor, Historian, Writer, Activist
Previously Aired On: May 5, 2006 - Listen to this Show!
Howard Zinn is one of the country?s most beloved and respected historians, the author of numerous books and plays, and a passionate activist for radical change. Zinn has placed himself at the center of the most important historical moments of the last thirty years, during which he has been admired as a writer and an important political and moral voice.
At the age of 18, Zinn was a shipyard worker; at 21 an Air Force bombardier. Both experiences helped shape a radical impulse, an opposition to war, and a passion for history. After getting his Ph.D. from Columbia University in history, he taught at Spelman College, where he worked with young Civil Rights activists including Alice Walker and Marian Wright Edelman. Zinn led anti-war protests, went to Vietnam with Daniel Berrigan and testified in his friend, Daniel Ellsberg?s Pentagon Papers trial. Zinn?s politically engaged life brought him into many arenas - imprisonment for civil disobedience, fights for open debate in universities, and activist work from the Vietnam era to the present.
Zinn is the author of numerous books and plays including the classic, A People?s History of the United States and the newly-released companion volume Voices of a People?s History. Other Zinn titles include Terrorism and War, Declarations of Independence, Artists in Times of War, You Can?t Be Neutral on a Moving Train: A Personal History of Our Times, The Zinn Reader, Emma and Marx in Soho. Zinn is also the subject of a new documentary film - You Can?t Be Neutral on a Moving Train - that is already garnering critical and public acclaim.