flight 77 black box first one ever without a serial number

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: flight 77 black box first one ever without a serial number

Maybe [it's possible] i'm not quite understanding your position on any of this.
You give the impression that there is this big conspiracy, i just don't see it.
Those fuckin towel heads hijacked some planes and executed their plan to near perfection.
You seemed to jokingly mention things being ran for them by some guy in a cave.
The facts are, they've been doing it for many, many years, why is this any different.
I know that some still find it hard to believe, but you can believe it now, we lived it.

Correct me if i'm wrong,
Are you saying that our government had direct involvement in the WTC plane attack?
If that is what your saying, then please give me just one good reason why, before i :LMAO.
I kind of understand why people try to turn every single tragedy into a fkn conspiracy,
because the people that run this country are a bunch of greedy fkn cocksuckers.

You have to make a choice yourself, [one that makes the most sense].
You either believe the government had early knowledge of an attack and did nothing.
[which doesn't necessarily mean there was a conspiracy, they didn't know all the facts]
[or]
You believe that the govmnt didn't know anything and we got attacked by towel heads.
[which doesn't necessarily mean there was a conspiracy, they didn't know all the facts]

The bottom line is : our govmnt is actually a big fucking joke either way.
[but that has nothing to do with a fuckin conspiracy in this case] 12io4j2w90[/quote]

The government is not one entity,there's lots of components to it.
Of course the 'government" didn't have direct involvement in the 9/11 attacks,they used mostly proxies who would be hung out to dry if something went wrong.
9/11 didn't just happen overnight it's roots go way back to at least 1973,

see this site for 55 pages of historical background:
http://complete911timeline.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline

and many of the players came on the scene in the late 1970's early 1980's when the CIA set up Muslim schools[madrasas]in Pakistan to recruit jihadists for a gueriila war against the Soviets in Afghanistan.

Elements in the government namely the signers of the PNAC[Project for a New American Century]were seeking a Pearl Harbor like event as an excuse and cover to get the US involved in the oil/resource rich regions of the world.

For 103 suspects check out:
http://www.whodidit.org/cocon.html

Contacts were used to enlist useful idiots,dupes,and patsies for the 9/11 suicide missions,but these agents were cut-out and handled 2nd 3rd,4th hand so as not to be traced back to anyone high up in office.

Planes were hijacked and flown into buildings,but it's possible they were remotely controlled and drawn to a transponder at the targets,and left out of the hands of the hijackers,[the Boeing 767 is designed to be flown remotely if desired,the capability is built in].

The 3 WTC buildings sure seemed to have been assisted somehow in coming down as fast as they did,it defied physics.

There is no reason to be limited to making a "choice" between only your 2 options,as the world is not so absolute as you might expect,and there's a lot more than the eye can see sometimes.

70 reasons to doubt:
http://damien911.blogspot.com/2007/06/70-reasons.html

they took 8 years to return to the towers, you are clueless pal, they had nothing to do with the first one, it was a FBI point job ... do some research, you guys crack me up ... hey maxi, why were the murrah bldg columns blown outward instead of inward?
I was willing to accept the fact that you were just another gullible idiot,
but now you've confirmed that your problems are much deeper than that.

you leave me no alternative now - i have to ask you a serious question
ARE YOU ON CRACK ? :+clueless:LMAO:+clueless
If the answer is no, then what hallucinogens are you on ???

The government is not one entity,there's lots of components to it.
Really, you're kidding, we might not have known that if you didn't tell us. :LMAO
9/11 didn't just happen overnight it's roots go way back to at least 1973,
Wholly shit, the plot thickens even more now, where does it end?
Now you're asking me to believe that the 9/11 planning began 28 years prior? :LMAO
I'm sorry, can you hold on for just 1 minute, i'm laughing so hard it hurts.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I mean this sincerely, you and Dime need to stop [immediately] reading that shit.
and many of the players came on the scene in the late 1970's early 1980's when the CIA set up Muslim schools[madrasas]in Pakistan to recruit jihadists for a gueriila war against the Soviets in Afghanistan.
Just like any other war, America had to get involved in Afghanistan to protect our own mid east interests. So they provided the weapons to the Afghans to help them fight off the Russians. Of course the USA being as stupid and naive as they are, the long term affects of us helping them has backfired in our face. We put them well on there on way to building more terrorist camps which then attacked the USA and other nations around the world. Then we of course wound up going over there and fighting against the very weapons that we provided them with. Not one single part of any of this has any connection whatsoever to do with a 9/11 WTC conspiracy though.

Some of these wackjob conspiracy theorists don't seem to understand the actual objective in helping some of these countries fight a stronger nation. It's about positioning ourselves in strategic locations around the world in order to defend ourselves from any possible future attacks. Have you ever heard of CUBA or VIETNAM? Why do you think we fought in VIETNAM? Why do you think we threatened war with RUSSIA if they didn't pull out of CUBA? The real wackjobs want to point everything in these current wars towards oil. Having access to there oil is a bonus of course, but for us to have the positioning there rather than another powerful nation is the real key. Some people undertsand that & some people don't. Whether it's considered to be right or wrong is not for me to say, but the USA keeping some kind of control in other nations around the world helps to ensure our national security. It's hard for some people to grasp that, but believe me, there are some sick fucks out there running other countries that would like nothing more than to rule the world. I ask all of you conspiracy freaks to just consider one thing. What the fuck do you think would happen if the USA just laid back and let every other country do whatever the fuck they wanted to??? [That's right, you guessed it, they would eventually takeover all the key positioning around the world leaving us trapped with no way out]
SOME PEOPLE UNDERSTAND IT AND SOME PEOPLE DON'T
I highly recommend this movie, it's a good one, based on a true story.
The 3 WTC buildings sure seemed to have been assisted somehow in coming down as fast as they did,it defied physics.
How can you or anyone else say that "it defied physics"? That's all nonsense. Those buildings weren't designed to withstand the impact of a jetliner filled with jet fuel. The high intense heat melted the steel structure which then collapsed with many tons of weight above it, which then built up momentum and continued downward crushing everything in its path. You don't need an engineer or physicist to explain that.

Just remember, you heard it here first.
There will always be some fuckin wackjobs out there with their own made up theories.
As i'm sure you know by now, some of those wackjobs are making a living off of it.
They know how gullible and vulnerable people are, especially in the UNITED STATES!
THAT'S THE REAL CONSPIRACY !!!

scrimmage

Really, you're kidding, we might not have known that if you didn't tell us. :LMAO

Wholly shit, the plot thickens even more now, where does it end?
Now you're asking me to believe that the 9/11 planning began 28 years prior? :LMAO
I'm sorry, can you hold on for just 1 minute, i'm laughing so hard it hurts.

I mean this sincerely, you and Dime need to stop [immediately] reading that shit.

Just like any other war, America had to get involved in Afghanistan to protect our own mid east interests. So they provided the weapons to the Afghans to help them fight off the Russians. Of course the USA being as stupid and naive as they are, the long term affects of us helping them has backfired in our face. We put them well on there on way to building more terrorist camps which then attacked the USA and other nations around the world. Then we of course wound up going over there and fighting against the very weapons that we provided them with. Not one single part of any of this has any connection whatsoever to do with a 9/11 WTC conspiracy though.

Some of these wackjob conspiracy theorists don't seem to understand the actual objective in helping some of these countries fight a stronger nation. It's about positioning ourselves in strategic locations around the world in order to defend ourselves from any possible future attacks. Have you ever heard of CUBA or VIETNAM? Why do you think we fought in VIETNAM? Why do you think we threatened war with RUSSIA if they didn't pull out of CUBA? The real wackjobs want to point everything in these current wars towards oil. Having access to there oil is a bonus of course, but for us to have the positioning there rather than another powerful nation is the real key. Some people undertsand that & some people don't. Whether it's considered to be right or wrong is not for me to say, but the USA keeping some kind of control in other nations around the world helps to ensure our national security. It's hard for some people to grasp that, but believe me, there are some sick fucks out there running other countries that would like nothing more than to rule the world. I ask all of you conspiracy freaks to just consider one thing. What the fuck do you think would happen if the USA just laid back and let every other country do whatever the fuck they wanted to??? [That's right, you guessed it, they would eventually takeover all the key positioning around the world leaving us trapped with no way out]
SOME PEOPLE UNDERSTAND IT AND SOME PEOPLE DON'T
I highly recommend this movie, it's a good one, based on a true story.

How can you or anyone else say that "it defied physics"? That's all nonsense. Those buildings weren't designed to withstand the impact of a jetliner filled with jet fuel. The high intense heat melted the steel structure which then collapsed with many tons of weight above it, which then built up momentum and continued downward crushing everything in its path. You don't need an engineer or physicist to explain that.

Just remember, you heard it here first.
There will always be some fuckin wackjobs out there with their own made up theories.
As i'm sure you know by now, some of those wackjobs are making a living off of it.
They know how gullible and vulnerable people are, especially in the UNITED STATES!
THAT'S THE REAL CONSPIRACY !!!

Is the US government 1 self contained entity which makes decisions like a monolith,no there's many units which function independently,and there's a lot of places for covert operations to arise out of,plus a lot of "black" money which goes for who knows what sinister purposes.

9/11 itself wasn't planned 28 years before but,if you check the timeline Saudi Arabia used some of the windfall oil money made when prices went up after 1973 to fund Islamic causes especially Wahhabism.Later this led to CIA recruitment of jihadists to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan,and the contacts established out of those operations proved useful afterward in other intelligence agency projects.
italics below from:
http://complete911timeline.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline
1973-2002: Saudi Billions Lay Groundwork for Radical Militancy
In 1973, the price of oil skyrockets, bringing a huge amount of wealth to Saudi Arabia and other oil-rich Middle Eastern countries. The Center for Security Policy (CSP), a Washington think tank, will calculate in 2003 that between 1975 and 2002, the Saudi government spends over $70 billion on international aid. More than two thirds of the money goes to Islamic related purposes such as building mosques and religious schools. This money usually supports Wahhabism, a fundamentalist version of Islam dominant in Saudi Arabia but far less popular in most other Islamic nations.

You actually laid out a good arguement for the need of the US to position itself strategically,but the American public for the most part needs to be convinced of this by more direct methods,geo-politics goes beyond the obvious.
So a metaphorical construct "The War on Terror"[featuring Al Qaeda,and introducing Islamofascism]was created out of increasingly elaborate terror attacks worldwide[were they allowed to happen?,or assisted?,or maybe just encouraged?,a little of each maybe]topped off by the big one on 9/11.
9/11 was needed for the public support necessary to position large amounts of US troops in strategic places,Iraq,Afghanistan,Kosovo,Columbia etc.,and make it politically feasible,that's what the PNAC[Project for a New American Century]was all about.Many Bush administration officials were signers on the PNAC.

Below from:
http://complete911timeline.org/sear...tles=on&descriptions=on&dosearch=on&search=Go
June 3, 1997: PNAC Think Tank Issues Statement of Principles<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>sEL('1626004942-3466','3466')</SCRIPT>

William Kristol, one of the founders and leaders of PNAC. [Source: Public domain]The Project for the New American Century (PNAC), a neoconservative think tank formed in the spring of 1997, issues its statement of principles. PNAC?s stated aims are:
to ?shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests?
to achieve ?a foreign policy that boldly and purposefully promotes American principles abroad?
to ?increase defense spending significantly?
to challenge ?regimes hostile to US interests and values?
to ?accept America?s unique role in preserving and extending an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles.? <CITE>[Project for the New American Century, 6/3/1997]</CITE> The Statement of Principles is significant, because it is signed by a group who will become ?a roll call of today?s Bush inner circle.? <CITE>[Guardian, 2/26/2003]</CITE> ABC?s Ted Koppel will later say PNAC?s ideas have ?been called a secret blueprint for US global domination.? <CITE>[ABC News, 3/5/2003]</CITE>

The main purpose of global hegemony[positioning]is to control and have access to ever more scarce resources,and also be able to maintain the ability to secure key shipping routes for transport and other reasons[pipelines,miltary access].

DimeDR

Banned

scrimmage you are talking to a lost sheep who ad hominems and says everyone is on crack if they dont buy the OFFICIAL YARN ... he hasnt researched anything about all the anomalies and lies, he doesnt answer simple questions bc he is too lazy and scared to check into hard facts, he doesnt even know about babs olson or moussoaui trial .... all he cares about is the usa protecting its vital interests and murdering innocent people for oil ... maxi, why cant this great nation try some alternative sources for fuel and stop killing people who dont look anglo???? viet nam, dont make me laugh, your heroes killed 4 million there, but i guess thats collateral damage in your crackhouse

scrimmage you are talking to a lost sheep who ad hominems and says everyone is on crack if they dont buy the OFFICIAL YARN ... he hasnt researched anything about all the anomalies and lies, he doesnt answer simple questions bc he is too lazy and scared to check into hard facts, he doesnt even know about babs olson or moussoaui trial .... all he cares about is the usa protecting its vital interests and murdering innocent people for oil ... maxi, why cant this great nation try some alternative sources for fuel and stop killing people who dont look anglo???? viet nam, dont make me laugh, your heroes killed 4 million there, but i guess thats collateral damage in your crackhouse
Sometimes the clueless just enjoy being clueless.
[enjoy yourself mr. gullible] :LMAO

9/11 itself wasn't planned 28 years before but,if you check the timeline Saudi Arabia used some of the windfall oil money made when prices went up after 1973 to fund Islamic causes especially Wahhabism.Later this led to CIA recruitment of jihadists to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan,and the contacts established out of those operations proved useful afterward in other intelligence agency projects.
There is no question that the USA has been involved directly or indirectly in numerous covert operations through the years, but a 9/11 conspiracy is just ridiculous.

mr merlin

EOG Master

There is no question that the USA has been involved directly or indirectly in numerous covert operations through the years, but a 9/11 conspiracy is just ridiculous.
I always find it amusing when people "whisper" that the cia is involved in covert activities - thats their job, thats exactly what their supposed to do.

scrimmage

Sometimes the clueless just enjoy being clueless.
[enjoy yourself mr. gullible] :LMAO

I always find it amusing when people "whisper" that the cia is involved in covert activities - thats their job, thats exactly what their supposed to do.

Dime,
Maxim accepts the premise of the US needing to project it's power overseas,yet he thinks it's a stretch that people either in,or connected with the government would do basically anything necessary to make sure that happens;including staging false flag operations blamed on others to get public opinion behind the efforts of plans like the PNAC.
A conspiracy of 19 hijackers directed by a mastermind in a cave, all independently self directed, is plausible,but a conspiracy steered by rogue elements in,or connected 2nd hand to the government/military/intelligence complex is "ridiculous?

merlin,
When do intelligence agencies like the CIA,MI6,Pakistans ISI,and the Mossad cross the line,and how much evil doing is OK by you?

MAXIM,
You seem to have gotten quite fond of the word "gullible" since it was first directed at you,and other official story believers in post # 28 of this thread.Maybe you'll start singing a different tune soon:

talking Myna bird

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1341088 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">07-18-08, 03:14 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#28</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>scrimmage<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1341088", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1341088 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: flight 77 black box first one ever without a serial number
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by MAXIM
^^^ Huh? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO [it's a conspiracy]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mr merlin

EOG Master

Scrimmage - I would hope and expect every intelligence service to do their very best at gathering info and putting foward their own national interests. Any "evil" as you perceive it is in the eye of the beholder.

DimeDR

Banned

maxim aside from your self indulgent sniping, why dont you address the topic of this post: there is no serial number on flight 77's blackbox?

so im taking it you believe verbatim the official story on 9/11 and the kean commission findings?

maxim aside from your self indulgent sniping, why dont you address the topic of this post: there is no serial number on flight 77's blackbox?

so im taking it you believe verbatim the official story on 9/11 and the kean commission findings?
It appears that you & scrim are thoroughly convinced after reading some nonsense on the internet that there is in fact a conspiracy perpetrated by the USA regarding 9/11.
Therefore I don't wish to waste any more of time on this complete nonsense.
If you guys choose to believe that someone from the USA knowingly and willingly took part in an attack with a bunch of towel heads killing our own citizens, enjoy your Wonderful World of Disney.

"there is no serial number on flight 77's blackbox" [really, have you seen it?]
[who told you that? some dumbfuck conspiracy theorists on the internet i suppose]
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO enjoy your travels through life with Disney

Do us all a favor, read all of this information then report back to us.
http://www.911myths.com/AAL77_fdr.pdf

maxim...
Just as i thought, you're not even reading or understanding anything. :LMAO
[originally posted - 07-18-08, 09:05 PM]
I really don't care about any of those commission findings/opinions at all.
I don't need them to tell me anything, i already had all the info i needed.

I have to be honest, i never even bothered to listen to your original post until now.
I didn't bother listening to it because i knew that it was just some more internet BS.
wow, isnt that convenient ... and the ones at the wtcs have just vanished ... dont believe me, listen to a long time lt. colonel military pilot expose 9/11 as usual ...

SATURDAY, MAY 10, 2008
MP3 Files:</B> Hour 1 (click here)

Lt. Col. (ret.) Shelton Lankford--

TOPICS: Past wars: Smedley Butler, fascist coups; 911: Hijackers' and planes' identification.
I have to say, i'm not surprised at all that this is what you offered up as your proof.
An old pilot babbling on a bullshit radio show about 9/11 shit he knows nothing about.
I'm sorry Dime, but that is some of funniest shit i've ever seen posted on the internet.
What that old pilot had to say on a bullshit radio show is all the proof you need eh?
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

scrimmage

It appears that you & scrim are thoroughly convinced after reading some nonsense on the internet that there is in fact a conspiracy perpetrated by the USA regarding 9/11.
Therefore I don't wish to waste any more of time on this complete nonsense.
If you guys choose to believe that someone from the USA knowingly and willingly took part in an attack with a bunch of towel heads killing our own citizens, enjoy your Wonderful World of Disney.

"there is no serial number on flight 77's blackbox" [really, have you seen it?]
[who told you that? some dumbfuck conspiracy theorists on the internet i suppose]
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO enjoy your travels through life with Disney

Do us all a favor, read all of this information then report back to us.
http://www.911myths.com/AAL77_fdr.pdf

For a guy who doesn't want "to waste any more of time" you sure keep coming back for more[you said this in post #37,"Before i leave this thread for good (because i'm in pain from laughing so hard),
would you or could you give me just one good reason why they would do that?"].

The "towel heads"were tools to achieve objectives not equal partners,and ultimately expendable.The controllers/planners of 9/11 were removed from direct contact with those who carried it out,and if something major was uncovered,or went wrong no ties would lead back to anyone.

Your link leads back to a 36 page flight data recorder document for Flight #77,which seems to indicate some very drastic maneuvers were performed in the last few minutes before impact.

Read the 2 paragraphs below, from your source, carefully[strange wording "the only boxes not to be recovered were from the World Trade Center",ok that's 2 of 4 or 50%],3 of the cockpit voice recorders were not recovered and the fourth Flight #77 "was too badly damaged to be used".
Flight data is much easier to spin,then whatever conversations would have been disclosed form a cockpit recorder,a good reason for them to not be "recovered",or "damaged?"

Below from:
http://911myths.com/html/black_boxes.html

The story...

None of the black boxes on 911 were recovered, unbelievable considering they're virtually indestructible.

Our take...

The Flight 93 flight data recorders were recovered. The Flight 77 black boxes were also removed from the Pentagon, but one of them (the cockpit voice recorder) was too badly damaged to be used. The only boxes not to be recovered were from the World Trade Centre impacts, however that's also the most extreme situation (and if they were caught in the collapse then there's little chance of them surviving).

Do I believe everything put up on internet websites,no, but reading as much as possible on the subject of 9/11,and connnecting information dots, a big picture starts to emerge which doesn't resemble anything like what the 9/11 commission claimed happened.

For a guy who doesn't want "to waste any more of time" you sure keep coming back for more[you said this in post #37,"Before i leave this thread for good (because i'm in pain from laughing so hard),
OK, you got me, i'm done.
I do enjoy a good laugh once in awhile though, thats why i came back.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
I hope you continue to enjoy yourselves with your conspiracy theories.

Has Disney ever produced a fairy tale film titled, "the gullible few"? :LMAO
I really do luv that word [gullible] because it just fits here so perfectly. :LMAO

If you guys like the 9/11 conspiracy fairy tale so much, you'll really like these .

scrimmage

If you guys like the 9/11 conspiracy fairy tale so much, you'll really like these .

"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon

Changing The Subject (Digression, Red Herring, Misdirection, False Emphasis):
this is sometimes used to avoid having to defend a claim, or to avoid making good on a promise. In general, there is something you are not supposed to notice.

For example, I got a bill which had a big announcement about how some tax had gone up by 5%, and the costs would have to be passed on to me. But a quick calculation showed that the increased tax was only costing me a dime, while a different part of the the bill had silently gone up by $10.

It is connected to various rhetorical tricks, such as announcing that there cannot be a question period because the speaker must leave. (But then he doesn't leave.)
Source:
http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html#digression

Even though you've fallen for this conspiracy nonsense,
i don't care what they say about you, you're alright by me Scrim. 12io4j2w90

DimeDR

Banned

so sheep are supposed to read your propaganda, you are just another shill, cointelpro who has no thirst for knowledge

DimeDR

Banned

yeah racist and go to 911 architetcs for the truth or pilots etc and see how many people much smarter than you know the truth ... what a true lemming

you have gotten so trapped now and caught up in this ridiculousness
that you now need it to sustain any interest in continuing life anymore

[conspiracy freak] it's pretty sad actually

DimeDR

Banned

there u go, kreskin, you know everything about me, no wonder you understand 9/11 so well with a priori knowledge ... who and what are tony schaffer, curt weldon and able danger? where are the 757 engines at the pentagon? how did they match up all the dna to the terrosists, the PM guru davin coburn said the gov. did it, so it must be right, huh?

what a true hypocrite you are, run forrest run LMAO

YouTube - davin coburn from popular mechanics answers 9/11 questions 1

YouTube - davin coburn from popular mechanics answers 9/11 questions 2

What you apparently don't understand is that most of these wackjob conspiracy theorists are just spitting out all this nonsense to the public because they're making money off it.
websites [your fav], magazines, books, movies, media guest, convention speaking, news papers
All the freaks that aren't making money off of it are just the followers that fell for it.
[how many books - magazines - papers have you bought to read about it?] :LMAO

Now that you're an official member of the 'conspiracy theory club' you might want to look into picking up a pay check from one of these guys for helping them sell it.
========================================================
Friday, March 30, 2007

9/11 Conspiracy Nutball Convention in Chandler

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> digg_url = 'http://lippard.blogspot.com/2007/03/911-conspiracy-nutball-convention-in.html'; </SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><IFRAME src="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.php?u=http%3A//lippard.blogspot.com/2007/03/911-conspiracy-nutball-convention-in.html" frameBorder=0 width=52 scrolling=no height=80></IFRAME>
I've just learned that I missed the "9/11 Accountability: Strategies and Solutions Conference" that was held in February in Chandler. The guest list is filled with the expected kooks like James Fetzer, Steven Jones, and Col. Robert Bowman from "Scholars for 9/11 Truth" (Jones apparently has withdrawn from co-chair of that group and started another of his own with a similar name after clashing with Fetzer), and Jim Marrs, among many others.

If there was any doubt that this is a collection of people with no concerns about their credibility, I was quite amused to see this entry on the speakers list:
Michael and Aurora Ellegion Michael and Aurora Ellegion, have been investigative reporters for over 25 years. They have insight into the powerful mind control aspect that 9-11 was utilized to create. They have appeared on numerous television programs, the BBC TV and Armed Forces Radio, newspapers and magazines. The Ellegions are also futurists and deeply desire to enlighten mankind, feeling that we must each play a part in directing our government. Michael and Aurora have spoke at cutting-edge conferences worldwide and at the Press Clubs throughout the U.S. on numerous social and political issues.​
This description is remarkable for what it omits. I'm familiar with this couple under the name "El-Legion" rather than "Ellegion," from meeting them at a psychic fair in Phoenix around 1987 when I was head of the Phoenix Skeptics. There, they presented themselves as channelers of Lord Ashtar and other discarnate extraterrestrial entities from the Pleiades, along with the occasional Archangel. The website I've linked to, "channelforthemasters.com," seems to indicate that they are still in that business. Hopefully they've discontinued their side business of selling stolen telephone card numbers in Hawaii, for which they were arrested in 1987.

Admission to the psychic fair gave me a ticket for a reading from the psychic of my choice. I chose Michael El-Legion, thinking his reading would be the most likely to provide entertainment, and he did not disappoint. He told me I was an "Eagle Commander" of the Star People and a person of great cosmic importance. I'm pretty sure I still have an audio tape of that reading somewhere.

I wrote up my encounter with Michael El-Legion in the Arizona Skeptic, vol. 2, no. 1 (July/August 1988), which unfortunately I can't seem to find my copies of.

UPDATE (March 31, 2007): Found my copies of the Arizona Skeptic. Turns out I misremembered writing it up, and misread grep output from my search of the online index. The only reference to the El-Legions was in vol. 3, no. 3 (April 1990), in Mike Stackpole's "Editorial Blathering" column. The psychic fair I reported on in vol. 2, no. 1 didn't include anything about the El-Legions, though I did converse with a man who claimed to be an alien contactee, who now is claiming online to have had a near-death experience that have given him healing powers.

http://www.allacademic.com/meta/p_mla_apa_research_citation/2/5/3/3/4/p253344_index.html:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

DimeDR

Banned

so let me get this straight, what you are saying is 19 boxcutters boarded planes, 2 of which never let the tarmac (the BTS confirms this), w/o benefit of purchasing tickets and got Norad to stand down for 2 hours and flew jets (which they had never flown more than prop planes--and hani for one was called a terrible pilot who couldnt speak english) and crashed them into buildings that veteran military pilots said they could not had peformed in 10 tries and then made all the cameras and debris (i.e. serial numbers--0-4 on serial numbers which is unheard 0-1 in real life) vanish ... then even got cell phones to work at 35K feet?

and what i believe is nonsense?:houra

you are a pathetic equivoactor, least i come with facts and research, you only bring insults to the table and are afriad to discuss this in detail like every other sheeple--you talk in vagaries, see i come at you in specifics and you run.

so what do you believe happened that day in a nutshell, and if you dont wanna answer and chose to wimp out with a cut and run sarcastic reply, you only fall into the trap that every shill does ... see, you cant win w/o the truth :)

how many hours app. have you put into studying the details of 9/11? and again if you reply ENOUGH TO PROVE YOU ARE A WHACK JOB, once again i prove my point you are a shill coward :)

so step up to the plate with your own words and let me and all of EOG know once and for all what you know and how you have come to know these things ... and if you just believe everything the neocons and the man you profess to hate, 43, do then nut up and admit it.

DimeDR

Banned

as for your moot post that was over a year ago and just like the official story sheep, there are kooks everywhere, none so deep as the grazers' version ... so do you buy all of the kean commission findings?.... see you wont answer anything

...see i come at you in specifics and you run.
WTF are you talking about,
the only specifics i've seen you post are some bullshit articles that you found on the internet and in a typical gullible fashion you believe it all to be true without any facts or proof to back it up. [because there isn't any] Other than more internet articles repeating the same nonsense back and forth with an occasional new THEORY thrown in.

19 boxcutters boarded planes, 2 of which never let the tarmac (the BTS confirms this)
Please, i beg of you, show me some proof that 2 of the planes that were said to have crashed in the 9/11 attack never left the tarmac. I'll be right here waiting.

...least i come with facts and research
I haven't seen you post one single FACT yet, and your "research" is all internet bullshit.

... then even got cell phones to work at 35K feet?
Are you actually saying that all of those phone calls from flight 93 were also faked? :LMAO

you only fall into the trap that every shill does ...
You have already clearly fallen into the trap of the schills, you're hooked.

see, you cant win w/o the truth :)
Thank you, that's my point exactly.
But i'm not trying to win anything and i already know the truth. [REALITY]

how many hours app. have you put into studying the details of 9/11?
I think the real question here is, "how many hours have you wasted reading all of the nonsense that all of these fruitloop conspiracy theorists wrote"?

so step up to the plate with your own words and let me and all of EOG know once and for all what you know and how you have come to know these things ...
This is exactly what i've been waiting to see from you sense your very first post.
That's all i've seen you post so far is a bunch of theory nonsense that you got from other conspiracy freaks.

... so do you buy all of the kean commission findings?
Now it's definately official, you clearly don't pay attention to anything.

THIS WILL BE MY THIRD TIME POSTING THIS IN HERE, ONE OF WHICH
WAS IN RESPONSE TO YOU ASKING ME THIS SAME FUCKIN QUESTION.
{see post #35 and #53} I couldn't possibly take you serious at this point.

I really don't care about any of those commission findings/opinions at all.
I don't need them to tell me anything, i already had all the info i needed.

Maxim,I have come to the conclusion that dime is a paid poster if there is such a thing.I mean this is a gambling forum.He must be paid to post and possibly to surf the internet to find his conspiracy ramblings and his fancy words which do not impress me.

Maxim,I have come to the conclusion that dime is a paid poster if there is such a thing.I mean this is a gambling forum.He must be paid to post and possibly to surf the internet to find his conspiracy ramblings and his fancy words which do not impress me.
I guess anything is possible,
but it sure sounds like he's fallen for all this conspiracy shit, hook line and sinker.

DimeDR

Banned

hey pal you prove my point, now go to the bureau of transportation statistics and see that those planes did not take off, or go to jeff shures site, pump it out, and listen to him cold call the bts and have a woman who works there tell him those planes didnt leave the tarmac ... see, i dont lead dolts like you around, holding your hand like your mommy did, you wont believe nor answer anything, your ilk never does ... thats fine, you have the wool over your eyes, sheeple cubed ... im not trying to convince you bc its obvious you have it all figured out yet wont answer what you believe bc you have been exposed as a three-shell monte coward :)

fact, sherlock, babs olson never made a single call that her hubby ted claimed she did, it was proved in a court of law -- but of course you know that, dont you:+textinb3

DimeDR

Banned

for the most, maxy, i dont read much of you write bc you never answer anything, and if the rare event its hidden, i dont dig for your tripe :)

DimeDR

Banned

Correct me if i'm wrong,
Are you saying that our government had direct involvement in the WTC plane attack?
If that is what your saying, then please give me just one good reason why, before i :LMAO.
I kind of understand why people try to turn every single tragedy into a fkn conspiracy,
because the people that run this country are a bunch of greedy fkn cocksuckers.

read the PNAC, scrimmage and i have pointed you in the right direction but genius that you are, you already know EVERYTHING, what a laugh ... you answered his questions, with asinine concepts, but not mine PLANTER'S MIND :)

Dime,
It's a good thing we have a genius like you around to keep us all on our toes.
I'm sorry i have to ask, is there any history of autism or retardation in your family?
:+clueless

DimeDR

Banned

THERE YOU GO, maxipads, bleeding from your overmatched womb bc you have no substance ... you crack me up, always the same M.O. from you shills, never address anything ... UMMM BABS OLSON? whats that, i didnt hear your answer LMAO

the glue

EOG Veteran

None are as blind as those who refuse to see....:smokesmal

DimeDR

Banned

i hear ya glue and they are legion:hangt