Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The only thing I will take credit is recognizing the puzzling between rounds odds on Scheffler. He dropped way too far after 1 and 2. Should have still been low chalk. Got him +900 and +600. Thank you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't lose.

1-1, 28'

Draw HT +290
Celtics +120
kanes +700
Willy Z +2800

Over 2.5 +330
Celtics +120
kanes +700
Willy Z +2800

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Scottie -8
Kitty -5
Semen Power -5
Cole -4
Rodgers -3
Harman -1

Adam Skank or Alejandro Tasty -5 would have done it. I never would have picked them led alone replace with the right bum.

Valuist

EOG Master
I like Miami +4 1/2 1st Q. I like the teams off the play ins to come out sharper early. Right now Philly leading NY by 9 after 1 quarter.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Celtics have the clearest, easiest path to the Finals since the Fakers had a walk every year in the early 80's. There's nobody left houthis healthy.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Celtics have the clearest, easiest path to the Finals since the Fakers had a walk every year in the early 80's. There's nobody left houthis healthy.
They need to catch motivation again. The fact they're playing Miami gives them the desire to avenge last year.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The win against Sweaty likely won't matter. Ditto the Scottie trophy. $200 but I'll lose it quickly and all the 🐓 🐓 🐓 will find the water. Turrible first round NBA and NHL topped with $250 Embiid bathsheba.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not nervous Nancy about Heat/Celtics. I expect a sweep. Goal is to win 1 to force game 5 and so on. If they somehow get to 3 then go take it. Probably a 30 point blowout today.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Took the Lakers +7

You'll never learn.

Typical game for Brick. Actually played a good 1st half but I knew the legs would go, he'd start barking at teammates/refs and he'd start turning the ball over.

7 TURN OVERS!! More than the rest of the team combined! More than the entire Nuggets team combined!??? The Nuggets starting five had 1 turnover for the game!!

Brick with 7 all by himself!!!! And unbelievably he actually got pissed at Russell for his turnover, his only one. LOL.

Oh well, as long as Brick can handle the ball more to get his assist stats. Sigh.

Then of course his patented disappearing trick in the 4Q. He scored, yeah he finally did, with 40 seconds left in the game and down by 13.

Seeing him laying down overplaying another "injury" as the game was ending is as fitting as you can get for this clown.

Nuggets are a horrible match-up as all 5 starters can score, nowhere to hide Brick defensively.

And turnovers, sorry men but those count. It's a big difference between Joker and Brick.......

Joker 7 assists and ZERO turnovers. Brick 8 assists and it took 7 turnovers to get there.

Undoubtedly the one area Brick is the best ever at - turning the ball over. No man on earth has done it more.

Another typical Brick playoff game, the only area he dominated was turnovers.

We move on.