Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If #HarmanCulture, realistic path. Free lick since wasn't expected.

Lightning Eastern Conference +1000
Oilers Western Conference
Mavericks trophy +1500

$290,000

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He has the benefit of bloated odds since high quality field but it's artificially high quality. Most of the top guys will dial it in especially Scottie.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I get a chance, will come over the top Heat series, conference, trophy. Without only Jimmy, they are arguably the 2nd be best team in the East.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
….in other words: We are running low on money and know coming back to play will help our NIL money.

The sooner they pose fully nude and make max bank the better we will all be!!
There is no way they are hurting for money

Their social media is huge

If they did a tasteful onlyfans (bikinis) would be worth a few hundred grand a month

Hopefully they are investing 💰 well

kane

EOG master
No Playoff Jimmy, no scary Terry, no Duncyard dog = no chance, they can still beat the Bulls, but then it ends, as far as that punk Oubre, he'll get what he's got coming next year, he wants no part of Jimmy, I can promise you that

Heim

EOG Master
Was it intentional? He went up to block the shot, Butler was falling awkwardly and Oubre landed on his knee. Oubre was off balance.

What am I missing?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Counts. Got over 1.5 and holding draw paw. Free look at over 2.5. Get it early enough, can come back with paw draw.

1-1, 39'

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Why else would Trump and the other Nancy make up? Even Laura Loomer likes her and Laura likes nobody especially pussy competition. Max I can bet BO. Bookmaker for more. Lee Zee's odds have dropped too low.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thread related, kane. This is about winning J Money. I don't give a shit who or what. I need the payout. Besides Nancy and Lee Zee, I can't think of a longshot.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Heimy having a tough week. Jumped to highest point and angled fall into knee with full force.
It wasn't the first time Oubre made a dirty play, I remember watching this live, Olynyk sets a screen, Oubre then pushes him down and starts a fight, that punk will get his next year

kane

EOG master
Thread related, kane. This is about winning J Money. I don't give a shit who or what. I need the payout. Besides Nancy and Lee Zee, I can't think of a longshot.
You don't have to explain every time you make a political post in this thread, it's your thread, you can post whatever you want, and I can choose to respond to whatever post I want

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dwaft King, you can rooster conference finals pairings. Celtics/Sixers, Heat/Sixers. If the 1st doesn't hit, the 2nd will. Nobody else can beat the Celtics. Give me a fucking break.

Bulls
Cavs
Magic

No chance.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Also took the Scottie chalk current shit tourny and attached Heat bloated odds. Right now, let's get this refresh:

Heat and under
Sacto and over