Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Marquette product scored 40 points in the second half of a 115-113 win over Toronto.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

The NBA wouldn't have an image problem if everyone was like Jimmy Butler.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Wow.

We'll know tomorrow how long rose is out. Portis has played pretty well also.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Every member of the Bulls congratulated Jimmy Butler at the end of the game.

It took Derrick Rose a full minute or more to join the celebration.

Let it be known JK is a big fan of Jimmy Butler. Rightfully so.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The NFL is the league with the image problem but fans of the sport have been brainwashed to only concern themselves with activity on the field.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Butler's the real deal, but I wasn't aware the league had an image problem

NBA doesn't have an image problem? why implement a dress code policy then? Gang banger image. The NBA wants rich white fans...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So Jimmy went to Marquette. Useful info. Will start betting Marquette to cut down the nets. 2 trophies at once.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Playoff seeding important. Celtics will be 1. Want to avoid 4,5,8. 6 or 7 is the sweet spot. I'd rather be 7 than 4. Avoid Celtics until the Eastern Conference Finals. Hope they get bounced or suffer a key injury.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
When the Heat resume, 4 away games left. Only 1 more long road trip. Should be a straight shot to 45 plus wins.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Patty R is getting some banger from another team after they waive him. Preparing for the playoffs. Give them quality minutes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To be clear. Heat can't match up with the elite teams with offense but they have enough offense to beat the elite teams. Both Truth Social. It's because of #HeatCulture. They bang hard enough, can score enough points. Without Rozier, I would say no. He needs to get in top form. Missing a month won't help. No more injuries please.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Rozier is a bettor you bet acquisition than Lizard when you consider the rest of the trades. Straight up, I'd rather have Lizard because more points but then wouldn't have Herro. It is the problem Bucks are having because they gave up Holiday.

kane

EOG master
Patty R is getting some banger from another team after they waive him. Preparing for the playoffs. Give them quality minutes.
They're signing Delon Wright once Washington releases him, not a huge pick up, but a solid vet who can give them some minutes at the guard position, there won't be any big additions like Kevin Love last year, other than the addition of Wright, the roster as currently constructed is what they're going with, they're hoping Rozier is back shorty after the All Star break

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Death in his family, don't know who, he's keeping it private

I'll throw the red challenge flag on Butler's story.

"Keeping it private" adds to my suspicion.

Death in the family coincides with the All-Star break?

Hmmm...

kane

EOG master
I'll throw the red challenge flag on Butler's story.

"Keeping it private" adds to my suspicion.

Death in the family coincides with the All-Star break?

Hmmm...
Yeah, he's lying about a death in the family, he missed the last several games leading into the break for reasons unknown, so he's lying to cover up the real reason he missed those games, I expect a stupid post like that from Dell, not you, do better

kane

EOG master
He's clearly lying to cover up the real reason why he's missed the past several games and is away from the team

The Heat provided a statement via Butler's agent, Bernie Lee. "Jimmy Butler has been granted a leave of absence as he deals with the death of a family member," the statement read. "Jimmy and his family ask for privacy at this point in time as they navigate this loss. Updates will be given when appropriate."

kane

EOG master
We need to find out the real reason why he's MIA, clearly the "death in the family" is just a hoax and there's a grand conspiracy at work, we need to get to the bottom of this

kane

EOG master
Jimmy and his family are asking for privacy so they can grieve the loss of a loved one, how could anyone believe that bullshit, we need to find out the real story behind this, I mean a loved one dying days before the all star break, how convenient, let's get the real story John

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This reminds me when JK compared Dwight howid favourably to some other elite center because of the eye candy test. I can't remember the details. I remember it ended like this when kane responded.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
@ Nawleans tonight. 4 left on monster road trip then smooth sailing to 82. This monster started right in the middle of a 7 game losing streak. Spo managed to keep it together. 3rd seed is possible if they get hot but I'll take 6. Avoids pee in and Celtics.