Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

kane

EOG master
The Heat have played 58 games, last night was their 31st different SL, which is a franchise record, part of Heat Culture is they never make excuses, doesn't matter how many guys are out, they always expect to win and never make excuses if they don't, one of Spo's favorite sayings when they're shorthanded is "We have enough", other coaches always complain about missing some guys, they make excuses, you'll never hear that from Spo

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I know howid good Denver is. Didn't know last year. Can't go by regular season. If Jokic stays houthis healthy, the team to beat.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
#HeatCulture

Basketball - 547 Miami Heat +165 for Game
Basketball - 547 Miami Heat/Denver Nuggets U 213½ -110 for Game

kane

EOG master
Another game, another injury, this time it's Kevin Love, he hurt his foot against Portland and is out tonight, it doesn't appear to be serious, but with a guy that old, who knows, tough spot tonight in Denver, not expecting a W, but I never count them out

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Rutgers and Gonziggy, Heat Culture and under for the whole thing.

Tennis - 8735 Anna Blinkova +117 for Game
Basketball - 792 Rutgers -7 -110 for Game
Basketball - 843 Gonzaga -3½ -110 for Game

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The bad beat news is Heat Culture loss will cost me $400. The good beat news is I only need Gonziggy for $200. Under will be tough.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm going to have to win before April 15 or for the first time, I will not be able to pay tax Bill Barr on time. This would give me a chance. May come down to Gonziggy or nothing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
San Fag is for real. I may go Alan Boston if there are not 3 teams from that conference in the dance. All 3 more deserving than Michigan State.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Gonziggy 65-42, 10:46 2nd. I haven't lost in this thread yet.

Tennis - 8735 Anna Blinkova +117 for Game
Basketball - 792 Rutgers -7 -110 for Game
Basketball - 843 Gonzaga -3½ -110 for Game

Dell Dude

EOG Master
5 out of 6 monster road trip. Last 3 losses:

vs Clippers
vs Celtics
@ Nuggets

Time to get houthis healthy and pad record. Heat probably win with Herro. Will get another opportunity against the Nuggets in Miami I think next week.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My fuck you final four sleepers:

Saint Mary
Gonzaga
San Fag
James Madison
Indiana State
Northwestern
Grand Canyon
VCU

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's remember last year.

Gym Harbaugh fuck you final four loss
Ryan Day fuck you final four loss
Brooksy 2nd place Yes Masters
Rory 2nd place US Open
Rude 2nd place Frenchy

Ryby no mas Frenchy
Florida kanes 2nd place Stanley
#HeatCulture 2nd place NBA Finals

Right there is millions, yes with an s, if the coin landed on heads instead of tails. Not this time. Not again. The distance, kane. The distance.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That is sofa king unlucky it is stupid. howid could that have possibly happened? No. I'm sirius. 0-8 not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about what amounts to 7 2nd places and 1 quit when there was a clear path to the trophy. 2nd place is just as unlikely to hit as 1st place. Every single 1 plus Ryby. Millions. I can't even estimate howid many.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Maybe it will end up being Jimmy B and me getting it done together? We both have some unfinished business. By the time of the NBA Finals, will have completed:

college baskets men and woman
college hockey
Frenchy
Yes Masters
US Open

Plus Stanley Cup same time. Plenty of trophies to make #HeatCulture a walkoff...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Celtics are the be best team in the entertainment association and it's not Tony Homo who btw thinks tonight's game is for the Super Show. Funny YouTube if I can find it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think I'm going to run it, kane. Why am I not getting jiggy wittit? I'm not sure I am even above water. Very little won and several roosters cashed ouside that ended up $0 after no goal.