Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If they were completely houthis healthy including J Rich, they'd give the Celtics a series. Now I have to hope for a Jimmy the Greek miracle.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No point getting a payout. Will keep going. Obviously, diff'rent strokes strategy than Fagduel or Dwafty.

Golf - Futures - RBC Heritage - Odds to Win RBC Heritage (After Round 2) - Scottie Scheffler +550
Future/Prop
Amount: $37.75
To win: $207.63

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Roosters:

Scottie +900
Celtics vs 76ers +255
Lightning +1200
Oilers +350

Scottie +600
Bucks +850
OKC +550
Winny +1900

Scottie +600
Leafs +750
Kings +1100
Fakers +310 series

kane

EOG master
Have to assume no sTerry, no Duncan and of course no Jimmy. 2nd round, get at least 1. 3rd round, get at least 2.
Scary Terry out at least another week, Duncyard dog probable but nowhere near 100%, Love will play but has a bad ankle. Only hope is the monster comes out rusty after a long layoff, need to win today to have a miracle chance

Heim

EOG Master
People don't get Butler's game. Most of his points come in the paint. With that, he gets guys in foul trouble. That's his game.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Scottie is incredible. I was thinking no green to work. Going to be a paw 5 and lose a stroke to the field. Chip in eagle.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Roosters:

Scottie +900
Celtics vs 76ers +255
Lightning +1200
Oilers +350

Scottie +600
Bucks +850
OKC +550
Winny +1900

Scottie +600
Leafs +750
Kings +1100
Fakers +310 series
Each rooster has likely losses but I'll still take it for added scenarios. I will never turn down scenarios.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I like getting blown out vs heartbreaker. Easier to shake it off. Heat are in the series unless and until they lose in Miami so 2-0 not done.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The good news is Special is going to win. The bad news which is probably good news that I don't know yet. I won't get paid until Monday morning.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This would be a unique badbeat. I've never lost because of a fucking whore giving birth with the added twist of a rain delay that made it possible.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Easily top Dale Earnhardt Sr to win the Daytona for my first ever NASCAR bet and the sob dying in a crash.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is not trivial. One of these could hit.

Scottie +900
Celtics vs 76ers +255
Lightning +1200
Oilers +350

Scottie +600
Bucks +850
OKC +550
Winny +1900

Scottie +600
Leafs +750
Kings +1100
Fakers +310 series

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat +5000 series. I have to tap that. Going to bet a future anyway. I understand it but think at that price, it's worth a shot. $247. $50 on Heat series. $55 on rooster. Rest, straight or 2 team refresh.