Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat battling. It's almost as if they are purposely trying to finish 7th. Every time they sniff 6, somebody new is out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Herro foot surgery announced. Not healing naturally. Out for the playoffs.

I'm no sucker. The supposed foot injury was non game related. Happened during the All Star break. There is no way it shouldn't be healed. He's had over a months rest. It probably is something that requires surgery. He could play through it and have surgery in the offseason or do surgery now and be out for the playoffs. Next update is make or breaking bad.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't post about before last year's playoffs but starting at the first game against against Milwaukee, Herro has been injured.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think Alcatraz gets the winner of Meddy/Sinner. That's a breaking good. Ryby has Jesse pee maybe in the finals. That's a breaking good. She has struggled every match. All 3 sets. Not a big deal. 1 rooster. But it would be nice to have a 3-0 NC State look.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Spo is going to have to come clean about Herro. I think he knows he's done. At the longest, he can keep up the charade until next weekend.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Illinois and Goosephabba fuck you final four would have paid a nice refresh (may still) plus 2 rooster wins plus the chance for a Purdue trophy hat tricky. But that's gone because of selection seeding. Could have had this, that and the other. Ideally would have wanted those 3 and NC State. Always something. I can't believe Purdue and Goosephabby are playing in the 16. Just not right.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is why it is very important Illinois make the fuck you final four. Perhaps even more important than Gene Keady lifting the trophy. I need to activate Celtics. Would still need more help but that's 1.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
2-0 going into the Yes Masters. If Purdue, Goosephabba or NC State take it, hustle double winners.

Illinois final four +950
Iowa k +700
Rickie +8500
Celtics +230
Lightning +2600

Dell Dude

EOG Master
But with their schedule and the 76ers situation, they have 1 team, the Pacers, to beat, and 1 loss behind with 1 game against them which would give them the TB. So they can get 6.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
kane said Bam and Jimmy are enough. I think also Herro. Not duplicating last year without all 3. Then they can manage other injuries.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We go find out if #HeatCulture means nothing or everything next few weeks. If Purdue, Iowa k and a Yes Masters bum, everything.

kane

EOG master
It will be tougher, but they can make a run without Herro, they need the Dunc-yard dog and Love healthy

Rozier
Duncan
Jimmy
Jovic
Bam

The bench: Love, Martin, JJJ, Mills, Highsmith, Bryant

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jesse pee in trouble 3rd set. Danny girl Collins would be the next obstacle. That's getting down to the bottom of the banged up broads barrel.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Run out the grounder. I'll be sick and pissed if NC State takes it and I'm looking at 2-1 instead of 3-0. Not a big deal unless NC State cuts down the nets.