Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck Baylor. And fuck compaqdork. That's his Alma don't matter. Won't have any regrets about cashing $5000 ouside.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mapping out rest of the season:

Let's give them a split @ Dallas/OKC (no)
Split Bullets/Nuggets at homedog (no)
Split @ Detroit(2)/76ers/clevfan (yes)
3 of 4 homestand of Pelicans/clevfan/Warriors/Jailblazers
Win @ Bullets
Split Knicks/76ers @ homedog
2 of 3 @ Rockets, Pissers (2)
2 of 3 Mavs, cRaptors homedog

13-8 added to 35-26 is 48-34. Use this as a reference to hitting 50. Have to overachieve by 2.

4-6 so far. Need 9-2.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is s reference what I want to bet. Need $$$. I have all of these except Zeldin but I want more. Like my X taunts. More! More! More!

Straight:

Zeldin
Harman
Izzo
Baylor

2:

Iowa k, Heat
Iowa k, Purdue
Izzo, Heat
Heat, Fakers
Heat, kanes
Leafs, Heat

3:

Gonzaga, LSU k, Special
Iowa k, Izzo, Fakers
Purdue, Heat, Fakers
Izzo, Heat, Mavs
Purdue, Heat, Avs
Lightning, Iowa k, Nuggets

4:

Bruins, Oilers, Iowa k, Nuggets

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Northwestern have nothing to be Shame Lowry. They are undermanned facing a monster. I'm sure Alan Boston is taking a fukkin cookie victory X.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Now that I have time, I want to explain something for my 1 or 2 thread followers. I posted Purdue or Gonzaga was a close call. It was but no longer.

It was close when Michigan State and Slut Mary were alive. Michigan State had the same scenarios and payouts as Purdue. If they made it to the championship, choice between Purdue have at it or adding Goosephabba final four plus have at it. Close but Purdue preferable because of scenarios and amount, likeliness of payouts. With Slut Mary, I bet them straight so about the same if Purdue but nothing else. Still would have preferred Purdue for same reason.

Now there is no Land of Confusion. Purdue all Jason Day. I'm just fucking pissed they are playing against each other next round.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't even not remember what went with the other 2nd place Cwissy's. I'm sure one of them will cost me. sCameron if Whorelina cuts the nets.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat #7 and 4 behind #3. I keep posting this but the opportunity is there to run it out with or without Herro shot. Nothing left.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Guilty please note. Purdue and Iowa k were the 1st and are the top trophy teams. They cut down the nets, 100% rooster capacity going into the Yes Masters and NBA, NHL playoffs.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can still clinch the trophy after the stevo 16. Have all these teams.

Purdue
Goosephabba
Houthis Houston
NC State
Illinois
UCONN
Whorelina
Arizona

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Now the *current order. NC State moves up if Alcatraz and Ryby.

Purdue
Goosephabba
Illinois
UCONN
Arizona
NC State
Whorelina
Houthis

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Whorelina would have moved all the way up to 2 if the PGA and sCameron didn't fuck me. Fuck you.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Heat beat the Warriors, 2 easy games. Could be 4 in a row while they wait for Herro shot to get houthis healthy. The way it's been going, they will lose and split. 3rd seed is possible. Probably have to run it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Through the injuries and losing streaks, they have quietly shown they *could be a great playoff team. Role players have stepped up and gotten valuable experience. But they need Herro back. Need everybody back minus JR but at least him. With JR out, Patty Mills needs to step up. Then they will be ready to take on and take down Boston.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fagduel is usually good grading futures but nothing yet. All these teams bounced still pending. I want to see if anything is good for a cash me. Would be 1 trophy left for small amount.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't stand that motherfucker Ziegler but sometimes he's right and this is sometimes. Get ready. This is going to be dramatically bad. Getting Tony Homo to the flag football pivot. Bad. Very bad. Will have a nightmare preview pee season. They may or may not adjust for regular season. And the sick part is it won't change a damn thing with injuries.

NFL bans controversial hip-drop tackle for 2024 season, makes change to challenge rule

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's not that I think NC State or Captain kunt will lift the trophy. It's about adding a scenario which I have been denied 4X with PGA bums.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Notre Dame ladies easy. Beaver bracket untouched into the stevo 16. Notre Dame vs Iowa is what I want. Those nappy monsters from South Carolina stand in the way.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't find the video on X and the corrupt PGA account ain't posting it. I'm moving on but one last time. That pussy hat bitch hit a terrible approach on 16. Would have taken a miraculous 1 or 2 shots to save paw. He took advantage of the rules to drop the ball just off the green for an easy 2 putt. Shouldn't have dropped it at all but if he did, should have dropped it in the roughy. Behind. Left. Front. Any of those, he has to chippy. He went right so he could putt. I think he boogeymans if he has to chip and then who knows if that gets in his head next tee shot and I don't know if Forever knew he was behind on his tee shot. I don't mind losing. I don't deserve to lose that way after all the previous badbeats.