Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
UCONN seems wrong because Illinois would have a bettor you bet chance against San Diego State. I'd rather have at it than eat shit. San Diego State is eat shit if they go to the fuck you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Illinois looks tight but UCONN is a monster. Like they said, they are even bettor you bet than last year. Anybody besides UCONN and Purdue, they go to the fuck you. I think it's go be UCONN vs Purdue.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This weekend's 2nd place Cwissy bum is Mr. Rodgers. Past 30 and still winless. Was supposed to be the next great thing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat should win next 2. Would set up knock you out one on one's with Indiana and Philadelphia. 6th seed is the goal.

kane

EOG master
This is either the greatest hidden satirical post in history or the greatest self own in history. That he has kept the X up gives #1 a chance.

Not satire, this is the kind of fake news trash you find on alt right twitter, when it was pointed out to him it was a bus full of basketball players his response was "sure kommie, good talking point", even after learning the truth the alt right asshole stayed with his ignorant opinion, the sad part is there are many that will believe him

kane

EOG master
Is this turning into a suicide pawlay political thread?
You tell me, you're the one posting some alt right twitter kook, you have a thread for that, but you insist on posting trash like him in this one, when you do I'll call it for what it is, fake news garbage

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Why couldn't the crooked seduction committee place them one more round apart? Everybody knew Goosephabba was a final four threat. That and leaving Indiana State out so Virginia could shit the bed again are disgraces.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's get this thread back on track, kane, with a Run DMC today. I think I can do it. NC State is the refresh. South Carolina kunts going down would be epic.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That's what I get betting Medvedev. I need to come up with a derogatory nickname. Meddy is too kind. Fucking gas can.