Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

If this really happens this will be the greatest thread of all times at any forum. -990 is still on the "no fucking way"

Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

When you lose the 20 grand to OSU are you up for other takers?

No worries WVU. I would welcome "partners" in this deal. The thought of having 20k locked up for a year isn't overly enticing.
He and I had previously agreed to 10k anyway.

WVU

EOG Master

No worries WVU. I would welcome "partners" in this deal. The thought of having 20k locked up for a year isn't overly enticing.
He and I had previously agreed to 10k anyway.

in

There should be something in place for minimum and maximum amount of wagers.

Minimum to prevent you hitting a longshot prop then calling it quits and a maximum to prevent you from playing 100+ 5 unit bets per day the last week if you are down 30 units for the year.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

There should be something in place for minimum and maximum amount of wagers.

Minimum to prevent you hitting a longshot prop then calling it quits and a maximum to prevent you from playing 100+ 5 unit bets per day the last week if you are down 30 units for the year.

I should be able to play however much I want or don't want. You can set a minimum amount of plays though if you want.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

I want the offical rules and I will be in for 5k if I think its ok...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Could set a max unit win of 50 or something so I can't just hit a 200-1 shot and call it good, or to try and catch up that way.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I want the offical rules and I will be in for 5k if I think its ok...

Everything seem to be on the right track so far? Not much more to it than that.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You want a piece of my side Frog? Might get you back on track.

365 minimum? (A play a day average)

Got to figure out a solution to the end of the contest if you are down. Wouldn't be "normal" for you to bet 100 games a day would it? There has to be some guideline to keep this realistic. You wouldn't put $100,000 in action everyday under normal conditions.

Going to bed. We can finish this tomorrow.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

365 minimum? (A play a day average)

Got to figure out a solution to the end of the contest if you are down. Wouldn't be "normal" for you to bet 100 games a day would it? There has to be some guideline to keep this realistic. You wouldn't put 100,000 in action everyday under normal conditions.

Maybe last week, I am committed to play the actual dollar amounts on all plays? Something like that. No, I won't have a 100, thousand dollar plays ever. Not realistic.

That minimum is fine.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

I just want to understand 1 thing... Will he be betting actual loot on all his plays?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I just want to understand 1 thing... Will he be betting actual loot on all his plays?

I have to wager at least something on every game to prove the line was there if questioned.

WVU

EOG Master

I have to wager at least something on every game to prove the line was there if questioned.

sounds fair assuming you also provide the limit for the bet which you said you would

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Are you required to bet a min $ per game? or are you going to bet 10 bucks and say its 5 units...

1 unit = what in real $$$$$$??????

10.00 or 50.00 or 100.00 or whatever happens to be designated for each play?????

i've seen all three mentioned in the latter part of this thread.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

sounds fair assuming you also provide the limit for the bet which you said you would

Yeah those will be clarified as to what they have been previously for the different sports. Pretty easy for anyone to follow up on if they want.

No plays will be posted anywhere or sent to anyone else. If this occurs the party loses.

What happens if after a some months into this royalfan gets buried so far he can't dig himself out and then decides to create a ghost and posts his own plays on a forum?

royalfan, no offense, just speaking hypothetically. you guys are obviously working out the details of the deal and there's a way to go to get it "bulletproof".. gl to all involved.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Are you required to bet a min $ per game? or are you going to bet 10 bucks and say its 5 units...

I am allowed to do so, but typically will be playing the play full steam ahead, that is how I make money after all.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

10.00 or 50.00 or 100.00 or whatever happens to be designated for each play?????

A unit will be a certain dollar amount for all wagers. Sounds like it is narrowed down to 100 bucks or 200 bucks per unit. They wanted to make it high to not be able to get full five units down on certain things. Makes it much more difficult,(especially 200 bucks a unit) so this will prove I win a lot, not just win. Not that I am doing it to prove anything, I am doing it to win 20 or 30 grand.

Hey Teaze!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

It has to be a $100 minimum for me.

If he goes $200 units then he gets 3/2 on his money.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

What happens if after a some months into this royalfan gets buried so far he can't dig himself out and then decides to create a ghost and posts his own plays on a forum?

royalfan, no offense, just speaking hypothetically. you guys are obviously working out the details of the deal and there's a way to go to get it "bulletproof".. gl to all involved.

Not sure what you mean, but if I get buried I get buried and lose 20 grand and will get heckled until the cows and frogs come home. But I can handle it.

and if you use 200 as a unit osu and the others are giving you 3/2 on your money?

Hey Teaze!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

It has to be a $100 minimum for me.

If he goes $200 units them he gets 3/2 on his money.

nevermind my post above, obvious my typing skills need to be refined!

all is well here, thanks for asking.

WVU

EOG Master

$200 units is only 2.5 unit max on most obscure bets. That would be tough to get to +200 units for sure

i'm fcuking delusional at this point, going to bed and try and decipher this tomorrow. fcuking eyeballs about to pop out of my head!

goodnight ladies.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

and if you use 200 as a unit osu and the others are giving you 3/2 on your money?

Yes essentially winning 40 grand. I have done this 7 years in a row, but am somewhat limited here as I can't put 3 or 4 grand on a lock husker basketball game for this, nor can my "weights" be distributed like I typically do it, due to large units. So it is possible, although unlikely that I win much more than that in real life but come up short for this contest. Chance I am willing to take though.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

If this goes down. Who will hold the 40k?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

also no locals involved here, which helps my bottom line some.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

If this goes down. Who will hold the 40k?

That is what needs to be figured out, obviously very carefully with the shit people have pulled of late.

Can you PM me your Husker hoops locks next year?? I would love to coattail those and bang out some extra coin?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Can you PM me your Husker hoops locks next year?? I would love to coattail those and bang out some extra coin?

We will see. Post them accross the street usually.

so royal puts up 20 dimes, the others put up 30 dimes between them and winner or winners take all? royal wins 200 units at whatever the unit amount is (100 per 200 per or 50 per) and he stands to take home between 50 to 70 thousand if he's capable of doing this?