Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

royalpussy is already wiggling like the skank he is. He alwys does this chickenshit act, every fuckin time. I've seen this over and over. What a fuckin joke. A colossal waste of time, again, again and again. I'm ready to bet this shit does not happen, again.

OF...oij213490

How am a wiggling? Seems we are making progress. Might make more if you just go away for a little bit.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Any thought of a limited number of "double the limit" allowances if I throw the board a play.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

nice job putting Royalfake on the hotseat.

:party

Wait a second... I deserve credit for starting this up... Only give skins credit if we lose...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

OSU will have first dibs, since we have discussed it previously and he is offering 3-2 on 200 dollar units, which is much tougher obviously.

WVU

EOG Master

Wait a second... I deserve credit for starting this up... Only give skins credit if we lose...

true dat but skins got the opposite desired effect. I think
:+clueless

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

WTF, I asked 3 more negros to post up 5k each so we can get this going. Now I am out?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Have a good time, I wouldn't let this pussyfuck dictate the terms to me for how he picks his own ass. Let alone some betting contest. This is total bs and a waste of time. Fuck this pussy, he is a total blowhard just like WVU says. Unreal, biggest crybaby jackoff in forum history. I hope the entire deal blows up in his face, and shut his pussy hole up once and for all.

OF...2938u4ji23

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

One other question, can poker count? I have lost small the last couple years anyway, but just curious if I can include it if the tourneys are emailed before they start. Guessing no, but thought I would ask.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Have a good time, I wouldn't let this pussyfuck dictate the terms to me for how he picks his own ass. Let alone some betting contest. This is total bs and a waste of time. Fuck this pussy, he is a total blowhard just like WVU says. Unreal, biggest crybaby jackoff in forum history. I hope the entire deal blows up in his face, and shut his pussy hole up once and for all.

OF...2938u4ji23

Someone seems upset that he isn't the best gambler anymore. Hope it turns around for you. Lot of namecalling and stuff. Pretty classy and a sure sign of who is melting down and who isn't.

WVU

EOG Master

odds this really happens.

-1000 on the no

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

-1000 on the no

Why wouldn't it. We are getting close on the terms it seems. Let me ask you where we seem off at?

-1000 on the no

remember the last time you played oddsmaker.::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

is that +900 on the payback???????????

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

-1000 on the no

They seem to be making a little movement on this. I'm sure deep down there are a lot of people wondering if he can do it. I certainly am.

Maybe a phone call between Royalfan and OSU could finally get this thing settled. It seems a little chaotic in here right now to get this thing nailed down.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Someone seems upset that he isn't the best gambler anymore. Hope it turns around for you. Lot of namecalling and stuff. Pretty classy and a sure sign of who is melting down and who isn't.

Is that was this is all about, best gambler? What does that title pay? Especially on the low limit shit you play. I'm upset that these guys gave you any slack at all, because you sure as hell don't deserve it. I would pay just to see you get stomped into the ground to shut your ass up once and for all. You are a fuckin poser, nothing more. An arrogant blowhard that ain't worth shit in my book. You'll get yours, the sooner the better.

OF...oij213490

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

true dat but skins got the opposite desired effect. I think
:+clueless

Naw. I am close to skins... He would love to see this challenge... He just wanted peps to put up or shutup...

WVU

EOG Master

Why wouldn't it. We are getting close on the terms it seems. Let me ask you where we seem off at?

you aint posting up 20 dimes that's why. You are going to realize that it would be a bad bet and back your bullshitting ass out.

Poker? Yeah more overlays. 2x limit on forum posted bets? What more are you going to want?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Is that was this is all about, best gambler? What does that title pay? Especially on the low limit shit you play. I'm upset that these guys gave you any slack at all, because you sure as hell don't deserve it. I would pay just to see you get stomped into the ground to shut your ass up once and for all. You are a fuckin poser, nothing more. An arrogant blowhard that ain't worth shit in my book. You'll get yours, the sooner the better.

OF...oij213490

And the meltdown continues. You just said that.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

you aint posting up 20 dimes that's why. You are going to realize that it would be a bad bet and back your bullshitting ass out.

Poker? Yeah more overlays. 2x limit on forum posted bets? What more are you going to want?

Don't need those items included. But lot of people want bones thrown, so would be a way to help them out from time to time. Don't need to do that though, that's cool.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

He always finds a way to back out and then say, you chickened out. Same old poser game, never getting in the shit. Same as his act, I can't post my plays. Then when he tries real wa plays, he can't win one, not one. Everyone saw that, and he still will not STFU. Nail this guy to a cross, so I may pass by and spit in his face.

OF...:+whipping

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

He always finds a way to back out and then say, you chickened out. Same old poser game, never getting in the shit. Same as his act, I can't post my plays. Then when he tries real wa plays, he can't win one, not one. Everyone saw that, and he still will not STFU. Nail this guy to a cross, so I may pass by and spit in his face.

OF...:+whipping

You would really want me nailed on a cross and spit in my face? Fuck, I really did send you off the edge. That sounds like it would hurt.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You would really want me nailed on a cross and spit in my face? Fuck, I really did send you off the edge. That sounds like it would hurt.

No, I just hate your phony all talk types. That's all they do is talk, talk and more talk. Brag and boast, I'm the greatest. You ain't shit, and I say you back out here, again. Your a total waste as a poster and a person. I have never liked you since you became an arrogant prick. I can't stand arrogant pricks, just like you. Real players don't run around the forums bragging, they let thier plays do the talking, but since you find an excuse there also, it is all bs talk. Fuckin royalpussy.

OF...2348ji23e

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

No, I just hate your phony all talk types. That's all they do is talk, talk and more talk. Brag and boast, I'm the greatest. You ain't shit, and I say you back out here, again. Your a total waste as a poster and a person. I have never liked you since you became an arrogant prick. I can't stand arrogant pricks, just like you. Real players don't run around the forums bragging, they let thier plays do the talking, but since you find an excuse there also, it is all bs talk. Fuckin royalpussy.

OF...2348ji23e

I have never ever started a thread saying I am great or the best, and I don't even think I am the best, nor do I care. Every time I just answered the questions honestly. All I care about is continuing to win, and I have. That's all.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

RF. Stick to the subject. fawk the other bs...

WVU

EOG Master

Don't need those items included. But lot of people want bones thrown, so would be a way to help them out from time to time. Don't need to do that though, that's cool.

LMAO. Let those bones get your ass ahead before you start feeling sorry for the masses.

:LMAO

nice job putting Royalfake on the hotseat.

:party

Wasn't putting him on the hot seat...was just trying to either facilitate some action on this or get people to shut the fuck up. I was/am tired of this back and forth shitstorm when no one who questioned royalfan was willing to put their $ to back their words, and I saw that royalfan had actually tried to get this going a few weeks ago before negotiations broke down. Just tired of the shit talking when no royalfan doubter was actually willing to back it up.

Seems like things are progressing now, though. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out.

508 and counting.

Where does this rank all-time in number of posts in one thread??

Leave it to Froggy. One multi-platinum thread after another. :)

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

RF. Stick to the subject. fawk the other bs...

Those that have interest need to post potential concerns. The rules in a nutshell will be I play at what books I want(list can be approved, but I don't foresee any problems, as my own money is at them all I play at obviously)

Somewhere between 50-200 dollar units with price of the bet TBD.

Email a third party and the main combatant the play before game goes.
A regular house limit on plays will be clarified beforehand, and if they increase or decrease during the time frame, the clarified amount will be the one I can play. I.E. some books raise for big events like super bowl, but I will limit myself to the agreed upon amounts that the book typically uses.

If amount used is 200 bucks a unit and a book has a one hundred normal limit on something, typically these limits are posted right by the bet, then it will be just a .5 unit max play. I don't have to actually bet the amount of the play. Unit max is to risk 5 units, not win 5 units.

No plays will be posted anywhere or sent to anyone else. If this occurs the party loses.

These are the cliff notes. Will go from here.

Fire away any thoughts that need to be considered.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

edit. Did not see RF posts...

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

After the game start we cannot post your play?

Wow. We are getting close. Fun times.

Less than $100 units is no deal for me

$100 units pays 1/1
$200 units pays 3/2

WVU

EOG Master

Those that have interest need to post potential concerns. The rules in a nutshell will be I play at what books I want(list can be approved, but I don't foresee any problems, as my own money is at them all I play at obviously)

Somewhere between 50-200 dollar units with price of the bet TBD.

Email a third party and the main combatant the play before game goes.
A regular house limit on plays will be clarified beforehand, and if they increase or decrease during the time frame, the clarified amount will be the one I can play. I.E. some books raise for big events like super bowl, but I will limit myself to the agreed upon amounts that the book typically uses.

If amount used is 200 bucks a unit and a book has a one hundred normal limit on something, typically these limits are posted right by the bet, then it will be just a .5 unit max play. I don't have to actually bet the amount of the play. Unit max is to risk 5 units, not win 5 units.

No plays will be posted anywhere or sent to anyone else. If this occurs the party loses.

These are the cliff notes. Will go from here.

Fire away any thoughts that need to be considered.

Now we are talking.

The not happening odds dropped to -990

::LMAO::

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Nope. Nobody else's business. You can update the standing of my unit count though when you want.

The only reason I say this is if I do it with 3 other posters I think all 4 of should have the play to make sure its all clear...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Wow. We are getting close. Fun times.

Less than $100 units is no deal for me

$100 units pays 1/1
$200 units pays 3/2

Would probably lean towards the bigger payoff. Could potentially decide the outcome though, so I might play it safe.

WVU

EOG Master

When you lose the 20 grand to OSU are you up for other takers?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

The only reason I say this is if I do it with 3 other posters I think all 4 of should have the play to make sure its all clear...

I will allow them to email everyone else involved the plays, and if I got plenty of time, I will email everyone the play.