Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Dude you aint ever posted any winners, you go around from forum to forum telling everyone how great you are. Prove it!

You aint got any game.

Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

HE'S A ROYALFAN....DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION....IT DOES FOR ME!! LOL!!
:+textinb3

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonde

Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonde

Dude you aint ever posted any winners, you go around from forum to forum telling everyone how great you are. Prove it!

You aint got any game.

He is a legend in his own mind:+excited-

and in cyber world.........:LMAO

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

btw, my job is for me to win, not you.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The slickster gets involved, that is a rarity. Guess he ain't buying.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

pvcpipe

EOG Master

carnivorous hog is a fantastic posting handle. first time i've seen it.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

People can believe what they want. Truly doesn't matter to me, but sharp people have a pretty good idea what is truth and what isn't. Not too many of them around but there are some here and there.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I don't recall you posting many plays, have you ever done that? I know you say you win every year and all that, but I just don't recall the pudding.

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

People can believe what they want. Truly doesn't matter to me, but sharp people have a pretty good idea what is truth and what isn't. Not too many of them around but there are some here and there.

yeah more riddles from you.
we all believe you because you tell us you win.
talk is cheap and you have done nothing but tell everyone else they're wrong constantly, while you prove nothing.
which pretty much means you're full of it.

He runs from forum to forum being obnoxious. Never saw him post plays besides making negative comments.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I don't recall you posting many plays, have you ever done that? I know you say you win every year and all that, but I just don't recall the pudding.

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

Can't post most of my plays for various reasons. Do post some of my strong straight plays from time to time(if I post something on a Husker hoops game people should and do listen) and things like little league baseball I have a strong history of helping folks out that wanted to listen as I own(ed) that sport more than anyone I would imagine. More spur of the moment and random and don't often post picks because as I said, a majority of the plays I kill I cannot post.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

He runs from forum to forum being obnoxious. Never saw him post plays besides making negative comments.

Not obnoxious, just like to correct peoples mistakes for the greater good of all. That is my way of contributing which hopefully leads to people winning indirectly. I much prefer this to running around to every forum crying about losing a parlay in main forum sections nonetheless. Tough break, but not main forum type news anywhere.

Can't post most of my plays for various reasons. Do post some of my strong straight plays from time to time(if I post something on a Husker hoops game people should and do listen) and things like little league baseball I have a strong history of helping folks out that wanted to listen as I own(ed) that sport more than anyone I would imagine. More spur of the moment and random and don't often post picks because as I said, a majority of the plays I kill I cannot post.

so basically you suck , we get it, just stop taking cheap shots at everyone else.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

yeah more riddles from you.
we all believe you because you tell us you win.
talk is cheap and you have done nothing but tell everyone else they're wrong constantly, while you prove nothing.
which pretty much means you're full of it.

Have offered to bet anyone 20k that I can win 20k in a calender year using just 100-500 plays if anyone wants to find out the hard way. So far no takers, so that tells me what people think of my ability.

:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

so basically you suck , we get it, just stop taking cheap shots at everyone else.

If that is what you get out of that post, I can definately eliminate you from the potentially sharp list. Still trying to get a read on you though, not enough posts to form educated opinion. The fact that you notice me, tells me you might be sharp.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I like you Royalfan, but there are some valid points here. Little league just does not work for me, and I can't remember you posting any NBA, no matter how double secret it is. Have to side with the peanut gallery here.

Talk is cheap, and excuses are cheaper. I've posted my plays for 5 years, put my nuts on the chopping block each time. It is a bottom line business, you either walk the walk, or you talk the talk.

Best wishes...oF :cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I like you Royalfan, but there are some valid points here. Little league just does not work for me, and I can't remember you posting any NBA, no matter how double secret it is. Have to side with the peanut gallery here.

Talk is cheap, and excuses are cheaper. I've posted my plays for 5 years, put my nuts on the chopping block each time. It is a bottom line business, you either walk the walk, or you talk the talk.

Best wishes...oF :cheers

You are smart enough to know why I can't post most of my plays and it isn't excuse.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Hog's style is very similar to another poster here. (Kind of obvious in this thread). Maybe I have just been around long enough. I dunno. No biggie I reckon'.

Any guesses?

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Hog's style is very similar to another poster here. (Kind of obvious in this thread). Maybe I have just been around long enough. I dunno. No biggie I reckon'.

Any guesses?

I hear that General.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Let's see, posts a play at or after tip, when everybody has already taken it down, uses no units, but Old Man Ted fast food style measurements. Posts a number that was not widely available at post, 188's were all gone. And it was steam. A legend in his own mind, great job. If you start throwing rocks in your glass house you better have your shit together better than this. Far below best, closer to Old Man Ted or ACE.

Weaksuk...OF :doh1

Let's see, posts a play at or after tip, when everybody has already taken it down, uses no units, but Old Man Ted fast food style measurements. Posts a number that was not widely available at post, 188's were all gone. And it was steam. A legend in his own mind, great job. If you start throwing rocks in your glass house you better have your shit together better than this. Far below best, closer to Old Man Ted or ACE.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

bantering with yourself how fun :rolleyes:

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted

I do not understand why people are so worried about other people. I have had a run in with Royal Fan about something one time and I can not remember what it was about, but we debated and he thought I was wrong and I thought I was right obviously, but the point is we both had a position and we both defended it. I could care less if he posts picks or not. If he was a proven winner, I still would have thought I was right.

I just think that too many people are focused on calling other people out and not caring about themselves.

That being said, I am curious as to your 20k challenge. What are the exact terms? Minimum of 100 plays and a max of 500? Duration is a year? What are minimum and max bet amounts?

I do not understand why people are so worried about other people. I have had a run in with Royal Fan about something one time and I can not remember what it was about, but we debated and he thought I was wrong and I thought I was right obviously, but the point is we both had a position and we both defended it. I could care less if he posts picks or not. If he was a proven winner, I still would have thought I was right.

I just think that too many people are focused on calling other people out and not caring about themselves.

That being said, I am curious as to your 20k challenge. What are the exact terms? Minimum of 100 plays and a max of 500? Duration is a year? What are minimum and max bet amounts?

That's just it!

Royalham takes shots at averyone else but only tells us how great he is.:rolleyes: And when he does post a play its a stale line or impossible to even play.

full of shit comes to mind.:+clueless

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

No, 100-500 dollar bet amounts. Or the challenge could be conducting in units with 1-5 unit plays.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

188's weren't all gone or I wouldn't have posted it.

:cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I am pretty much done with you royalfan. I used to stick up for you, count on that ending. Have a good life.

OF...:smokesmal

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Good point acesduece. All though we don't always see eye to eye, at least we know it isn't personal, like others like to make it. Comical at times.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I am pretty much done with you royalfan. I used to stick up for you, count on that ending. Have a good life.

OF...:smokesmal

I don't need you to stick up for me or couldn't care less. All I care about is winning, winning, and winning. Nothing changes that. I still think you are a pretty bright guy and interesting read though.

I don't need you to stick up for me or couldn't care less. All I care about is winning, winning, and winning. Nothing changes that. I still think you are a pretty bright guy and interesting read though.

I wish you were..:rolleyes:

P.S.

Just messing with you...

Have a great day,

THE SHRINK

And I wish you were ethical.

With all due respect,

How dare you bring up ethics after all the scams you pulled?! :hung

The General and I went to bat for you, only to be lied to over and over by you...:finger004

Do I need to remind you of ALL the lies you told us David?

THE SHRINK

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

With all due respect,

How dare you bring up ethics after all the scams you pulled?! :hung

The General and I went to bat for you, only to be lied to over and over by you...:finger004

Do I need to remind you of ALL the lies you told us David?

THE SHRINK

Yes please do. I don't lie to anyone and sure as fuck am not a scammer and you are a fucking lying douchebag to even accuse me of such.

Please refrain from that language...

There is no need to behave as you are doing right now..

It looks like I hit a nerve...

You are anything but "sharp."

By the way, it seems I missed all the winners you claim to provide...:+clueless

Can you tell me where they were posted?

Peace,

THE SHRINK

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Please refrain from that language...

There is no need to behave as you are doing right now..

It looks like I hit a nerve...

You are anything but "sharp."

By the way, it seems I missed all the winners you claim to provide...:+clueless

Can you tell me where they were posted?

Peace,

THE SHRINK

Tell me what I lied about and scammed. I want to hear. You can't do it because you are lying. When did I say I provide winners. Have stated time and time again that I don't and why. Now come with some scamming stories that I pulled to prove you aren't truly the scum of the earth.

I missed the reason that you can't post your winners. Can you enlighten me?