Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I scored more than half the teams in the league.

mo, should we both kill ourselves if tripp wins the division?

tripp

EOG Master

You have the fewest points in the league and will be tied for first. That's not lucky?
im strictly talking about this week. ive been lucky before though yes getting guys on good weeks and when they start guys on byes.

i dont think anyone in our division has a good team though. i think tn, gamer and viejo all have better teams and they are all in the same div i think

rjt721

EOG Master

tripp, you won with 103 a couple weeks back. You can't complain about bad luck. Your team is ass and you're in first. Looks like nice luck to me.

rjt721

EOG Master

im strictly talking about this week. ive been lucky before though yes getting guys on good weeks and when they start guys on byes.

i dont think anyone in our division has a good team though. i think tn, gamer and viejo all have better teams and they are all in the same div i think
Agreed.

tripp

EOG Master

division is gonna come down to me and tuck most likely. i would say tuck is -180 or so to win it especially with the tiebreaker.

pantloads with an outside shot, but having DMC as a starter is worse than having Caddalac. cant believe rj dealt AJ also for jennings who isnt having a great year

mofome

Banned

division is gonna come down to me and tuck most likely. i would say tuck is -180 or so to win it especially with the tiebreaker.

pantloads with an outside shot, but having DMC as a starter is worse than having Caddalac. cant believe rj dealt AJ also for jennings who isnt having a great year

you're delusional. my team is much better than yours. we play head to head. i will win the tiebreaker easily. there is not a chance in fuck you finish ahead of anyone in the division.

rjt721

EOG Master

I traded AJ because of the bye. Couldn't go without him and Slaton. Backfired because I lost this week.

DMC won't start for me. He's like my 5th RB (not that any of my other options are good, but they're better than him).

tripp

EOG Master

you're delusional. my team is much better than yours. we play head to head. i will win the tiebreaker easily. there is not a chance in fuck you finish ahead of anyone in the division.
well you're two back of me and tuck, and one back of RJ so you would need to win out and still would not be easy to win the division. would be very tough.

and we already played h2h. my only win inside the division :pop:

rjt721

EOG Master

tuck plays the 1985 Bears next week. There's another loss.

He also may have lost West for the year.

Timetopay

EOG Master

If I somehow play VD in the playoffs gonna be sick to have Brees throwing to all three on his Saint recievers

tripp

EOG Master

tuck has viejo right? probably loses that one viejo's rb's are insane

i got the stallions on deck. new to get ttp when Brees is up against TB and S Jackson has AZ who Forsett just torched

rjt721

EOG Master

Forsett can play. Not sure why it took bum Julius going down for him to get on the field.

Timetopay

EOG Master

tuck has viejo right? probably loses that one viejo's rb's are insane

i got the stallions on deck. new to get ttp when Brees is up against TB and S Jackson has AZ who Forsett just torched

Tripp its time I bring ur team to its knees and show you real foots.

Wrap up playoff birth with win and it will be sweet vs the Trippettes

mofome

Banned

tripp had jones get hurt and mjd not score on purpose to get a 1 point win. if he aint the luckies, i dont know who is.

mofome

Banned

turner was hurt too? lmfao

tripp, if you were the only team in our division to field a team next week you would still be last in points.

If I somehow play VD in the playoffs gonna be sick to have Brees throwing to all three on his Saint recievers

not sure how that's a bad thing. You will be gaining points each time viejos guys score to cancel em out in a way
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

not sure how that's a bad thing. You will be gaining points each time viejos guys score to cancel em out in a way
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

because Viejo doesnt score points with his receivers. His rb's do his scoring. His receivers would take TTp's Qb out of the game.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I was a retard in the baseball league...my first ever under the point system...

Next season will be different...

biggamer3

EOG Master

cant believe we only have 4 teams in playoffs, next year we gotta make it 6 with two byes for top seeds.

tripp

EOG Master

i could probably deal him mark sanchez for peyton manning and his 1st round draft pick.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Little help here boys...I've used 8 of 12 moves allowed for the year and I'm fucked.

Currently 1st place but play 2nd/3rd place in the next 2 weeks...Turner/Brown my rbs and both injured. Have Betts as the only other and had him as flex.

What 2 do I target? :
Jamaal Charles (seems obvious as the starter if he doesn't lose the job for fumbles)
Forsett (his time to shine...very unlikely for Jones to play this week. Bad match-up against Minny.)
Snelling (partial handcuff if Turner can't go with Norwood probably still out)
Scott (if Benson is a no go...looked bad but against a stout D and faces a decent match-up against Oak if he's a go)

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Little help here boys...I've used 8 of 12 moves allowed for the year and I'm fucked.

Currently 1st place but play 2nd/3rd place in the next 2 weeks...Turner/Brown my rbs and both injured. Have Betts as the only other and had him as flex.

What 2 do I target? :
Jamaal Charles (seems obvious as the starter if he doesn't lose the job for fumbles)
Forsett (his time to shine...very unlikely for Jones to play this week. Bad match-up against Minny.)
Snelling (partial handcuff if Turner can't go with Norwood probably still out)
Scott (if Benson is a no go...looked bad but against a stout D and faces a decent match-up against Oak if he's a go)

Settle for third place money or use Forsett and Snelling...sounds like you are screwed..