Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

the 1 time? hes benched most weeks, dont act like its common for him to be in your starting lineup

Tuckman

Uh Poster

last time BG started williams was in week 4, but makes it seem like he always starts him consistantly and just didnt this week, what a nitwit

biggamer3

EOG Master

the 1 time? hes benched most weeks, dont act like its common for him to be in your starting lineup
i have started him each time he was healthy, was gonna start him this week because Roddy was Questionable, so i started Earl fucking Bennet on Thursday.

Earl wasnt gonna be so bad if his 40 yard reception wasnt taken back on a phantom holding.

Tripp got sooo many breaks, hope i can still beat him though, will be tight

biggamer3

EOG Master

your right, thought i started him last week

he started for me first 4 weeks, then was injured for a few and had a bye.

He is gonna start for me down the stretch no doubt as Austin isnt the go to guy anymore

Timetopay

EOG Master

Glad we changed sacks from 1 to 2 after the season started. Gave me the win.

Love rule changes:houra:houra:houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

Thought TN would have another damn Tie.

Ok now its not Do or Die for Dallas to win me the week with TN losing finally

Benson's injuring early in the second quarter cost me this one. Good game. That last Dallas drive was crazy. Figured I had a 2/3 chance at the winning td. Damn Williams.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

uh west got hurt again? i just saw the lil thingie next to his name say he suffered ANOTHER concussion?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Benson's injuring early in the second quarter cost me this one. Good game. That last Dallas drive was crazy. Figured I had a 2/3 chance at the winning td. Damn Williams.

I forgot you had Jason and have him on another squad so was watching him catch those rooting him on.

I look over and you right there.

Sucks we dont have atleast another defensive guy going or something each to make it fun tonight rooting for pass deflections:cheers

biggamer3

EOG Master

fuck you King Douche

BTW your right TN you lost Benson also, so we both got fuked this week with Injured RB's

tripp

EOG Master

fuck you King Douche

BTW your right TN you lost Benson also, so we both got fuked this week with Injured RB's
i got fucked last week with portis going out in the first few minutes and losing by only 5 pts, so nice to have it work the other way this week

both of us should have W's this week though as we'll be top 3 scores.

Always love it when the match comes down to which special team get more kickoff return yards. That might be the dumbest category in the history of fantasy. 2348ji23e:shoot:

Need Gheymer to go down since Viejo is never going to lose again after the trade of the year made his team unstoppable. gotta go for the wildcard.

Timetopay

EOG Master

fuck you King Douche

:finger004

Im actually surprised how many votes you have gotten. Didnt see that comin

Gamer can you email Fat T and tell him if he could have just held on to Kaman until this year he would be in good shape

and to top things off, I would have won the pick a loser contest this week as I went with Buffalo (thanks Mo and TTP). 1 guy lost with Jacksonville. the other two had Tampa Bay which should have lost if the stupid coaches had a clue on how to manage the clock. Down to three of us though. :+excited-

tripp

EOG Master

damn a pass to clark. couldn't believe they havent used him in so long.

zip from freeney tonight. gamer will probably win our matchup. i have a shot if Clark doesn't get a TD

tripp

EOG Master

lucky? what's lucky about all my guys performing well this season? if anything im unlucky i got matched up with someone else in the top 4 in scoring this week

biggamer3

EOG Master

Trippster, i had two RB's get injured, one in the firs drive of game. All my backups got 100 points.

you got all your points in the last few minutes of each game

tripp

EOG Master

Trippster, i had two RB's get injured, one in the firs drive of game. All my backups got 100 points.

you got all your points in the last few minutes of each game
yeah but i also have a top 3 score for the week. you had some bad luck but my teams score would beat anyones in my division so not sure how they can cry about luck i got a W for putting up a lot of pts.

injuries happen. i lost last week because portis went out in the 1q. would have won easily if he was healthy. that's just football

biggamer3

EOG Master

If u win you deserve the win, thems the breaks.

I just never seem to get any breaks in my matchups, gl

hope Clark at least makes it interesting on this final drive

rjt721

EOG Master

yeah but i also have a top 3 score for the week. you had some bad luck but my teams score would beat anyones in my division so not sure how they can cry about luck i got a W for putting up a lot of pts.

injuries happen. i lost last week because portis went out in the 1q. would have won easily if he was healthy. that's just football
You have the fewest points in the league and will be tied for first. That's not lucky?

tripp

EOG Master

Why does tripp keep bringing up Portis like he's Chris J or MJD?
he didn't need to be though. i lost by i think 5 pts...portis could have gotten 5 no problem for me to win. didn't need anything special from him