Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Problem we have is this.

Mo's team always ends up sucking so he leaves with about a 1/4 of season which always hurts trash talking.

rjt721

EOG Master

I can fill the void left by mo.

TTP, if my team were as bad as yours I'd kill myself.

Relax dude.

I can fill the void left by mo.

TTP, if my team were as bad as yours I'd kill myself.

Relax dude.

hey didley, nice to see ya back:cheers
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

TN good luck tomorrow bud. You need the win more than me so you can take it but I would like to score a bunch atleast and be in the point race still

By the way - nice luck with Forte so far :)

Thanks bud. CBS has your team scoring as many points as Mo thinks his team should score every week. And that is a ton. Going to need some major breaks. I thought you didnt know anything about football. I really think you need to lose this week to get a better matchup for the playoffs. Think it over.:LMAOFirst one to 300 wins. Good luck

tripp

EOG Master

offered ya stewart this week for beanie wells to backup deangelo and you didnt want it viejo :pop:

Quote by MC at bookies corner

"Cee is a whiner in fantasy games...but has some street cred. "

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Acting cool at BC = Priceless. Keep working for the paper pal 91023i2ndw;l
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

the poster MC at eog is a baby fawn. Doesn't "rip" anyone. All nice and polite.

at BC the poster MC is stone cold steve austin, serving two middle fingers to everyone.

What a faggot this guy is. Can't believe i was fooled on em :(

biggamer3

EOG Master

Cee, i saw you playing some game called Magic the Gathering!!!!

Tell me my eyes deceived me?!

biggamer3

EOG Master

Who knew, tripp with 4 TD's in one minute vs me when he had like 4 TD's the whole year combined

biggamer3

EOG Master

Dont know what happened to that shithead, after i watched the MNF game, i knew i needed a better QB.

Wish i didnt get Mcnabb though for this week as Orton is a stud today

rjt721

EOG Master

gamer, I have JaMarcus if you need a QB.

My hoops team is unstoppable. 8-1 this week. You guys are all playing for 2nd.

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT WTF happen to your team?

Charles is the backup to the great Kolby smith!

Love my season sides with ya,gonna get my 200 back!

mofome

Banned

yeah gore is sick and i like driver.

wrs can score so much in this league, i wanted to have driver, evans, ocho, rice.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo Turner had 111 yards in the 2nd quarter and was taken out of game with the ball on the 1 yard line.

Thats as bad an in game injury as anyone had

Cee, i saw you playing some game called Magic the Gathering!!!!

Tell me my eyes deceived me?!
lol, my cousin and i played it for a few years in our younger days. Was fun seeing it on xbox live

Mo Turner had 111 yards in the 2nd quarter and was taken out of game with the ball on the 1 yard line.

Thats as bad an in game injury as anyone had

now we lose on slaton turner sides :shoot:

biggamer3

EOG Master

dont think he will miss 2 weeks though, the sides should be fine as long as it isnt season ending

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT WTF happen to your team?

Charles is the backup to the great Kolby smith!

Love my season sides with ya,gonna get my 200 back!
I never got your money from bases sides.

Charles will outscore McFadden. I don't want to start him but I have no one else this week.

Yeah, my foots team stinks. Looking back at the draft results, I made like 2 good picks.

J

joeybagadonuts

lol, my cousin and i played it for a few years in our younger days. Was fun seeing it on xbox live

Cee was a nerd? Who knew?

I remember in High School there were a group of geeks that would play that shit in the halls. I saw some guy one day kick the little cards they played with out of a guys hand, the geek went crazy and stabbed him with a lead pencil.

:+textinb3

Timetopay

EOG Master

I never got your money from bases sides.

Charles will outscore McFadden. I don't want to start him but I have no one else this week.

Yeah, my foots team stinks. Looking back at the draft results, I made like 2 good picks.

sides were a bad idea

J

joeybagadonuts

the poster MC at eog is a baby fawn. Doesn't "rip" anyone. All nice and polite.

at BC the poster MC is stone cold steve austin, serving two middle fingers to everyone.

What a faggot this guy is. Can't believe i was fooled on em :(

A Cee vs MadCapper battle should get this thread going again. Cee calling him a faggot? Strong words there, Ceeeeee.

:pop:

tripp

EOG Master

huge TD run by stewart, and then MJD kneels on the 1 instead of taking the TD the jets were giving him! very smart play by MJD, but hurts gamer

biggamer3

EOG Master

Since i have Einstien on my team in MJD, he doesnt get a TD on purpose, which every back should do under 2 mins.

i lose a td

Cee was a nerd? Who knew?

I remember in High School there were a group of geeks that would play that shit in the halls. I saw some guy one day kick the little cards they played with out of a guys hand, the geek went crazy and stabbed him with a lead pencil.

:+textinb3

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Cee is versatile , some of those dungeons and dragons guys are scary. I don't do that or world of warcraft. I'll stick to magic and playing plastic guitar:houra