Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

A Cee vs MadCapper battle should get this thread going again. Cee calling him a faggot? Strong words there, Ceeeeee.

:pop:

MC so much cooler on BC tho. So he won't say anything here
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

c williams picks up a late td to give TB the lead!! man my guys have endzone fever today gamer and fitz/warner haven't even started yet:pop:

rjt721

EOG Master

how come, who didn't pay?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
I didn't get the 200 from gamer for our Lester/AJ sides. Think it's just miscommunication. Apparently mo and gamer had agreed that mo would send the money to me since mo owed gamer from bases. I think it's just more confusing to involve a 3rd party, but I didn't really care. Maybe they each thought the other sent, I don't know. It's probably my fault because I hate to bring these things up and never followed up on it.

I didn't get the 200 from gamer for our Lester/AJ sides. Think it's just miscommunication. Apparently mo and gamer had agreed that mo would send the money to me since mo owed gamer from bases. I think it's just more confusing to involve a 3rd party, but I didn't really care. Maybe they each thought the other sent, I don't know. It's probably my fault because I hate to bring these things up and never followed up on it.

Yeah, that's usually the biggest problem wit sides when people just say have another guy send ya the $$ since he owes me. Everyone was good to go in my deals and i had a decent amount. Hopefully i beat mc for $200 somehow in foots :+excited-

tripp

EOG Master

if viejo just had 1 great wr to put with colston his team would be unstoppable. unbelievable set of backs, and a good qb. ugly group of wideouts though

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I owe a few people and a few people owe me. We have all be in contact. And I'm sure everyone will get paid.

We might have gone a bit overboard with the sides. They were real fun, but I think it took away from the fantasy league in itself. You win a few sides during the year and the league becomes 2nd fiddle.

Cee,

I was kidding around about the fantasy whiner. Love playing fantasy against you and the others here. Sorry you took it harsh.

PS. I am not a faggot.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I know 3rd partys suck, but i asked you and i thought it was a no brainer since mo was paying out everyone anyway and he owed me the same amount.

Didnt know till now u didnt get it from him, let me see whats up with that

mofome

Banned

i forgot about rj, forgot vd was supposed to pay me, he sent to ttp over something else, just pm me if you need something. simple really.

tripp

EOG Master

looks like team tripp will pick up a game on both tuck and the pantloads.

this thread will be hilarious if i somehow make the playoffs in foots too.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp will be in first place. :LMAO
if portis doesnt get injured last week im already in first place.

i take the bad luck in stride though as my team keeps rolling. i just own gamer. 4-0 vs gamer in fantasy if i win this week oij213490

I owe a few people and a few people owe me. We have all be in contact. And I'm sure everyone will get paid.

We might have gone a bit overboard with the sides. They were real fun, but I think it took away from the fantasy league in itself. You win a few sides during the year and the league becomes 2nd fiddle.

Cee,

I was kidding around about the fantasy whiner. Love playing fantasy against you and the others here. Sorry you took it harsh.

PS. I am not a faggot.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO alright sorry bud.

I can't win a game in foots so i'm sad on life 2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

damnit, looks like i'll lose again because mcnabb is gonna throw the ball 60 times this game

Tuckman

Uh Poster

not sure tripp is gonna win, i maintain my 1 game lead..

romo/ward and wallace all put up goose eggs, they can go fuck themself

i lead the league in receiving. But many times my wrs get 0 points. Interesting stuff there

mofome

Banned

tuck your team bites balls. i should be winning our pos division easily. its embarrassing.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Cant believe Tripp puts up a career high, i lose two RB's to injury and i have a real shot to pull it out still.

Tripp got like 8 TD's in the last few minutes of every game sick

tripp

EOG Master

tried to land beanie before the week started. love these az guys.

gamer still has a great chance to win. clark should put up 16-20 pts

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u got lucky there no td from austin or witten, the chances were good it was gonna happen