Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

RJT what is the chances if I have better record in football,baseball,and baskets that Mo or Gamer will admit I am better at fantasy?

Timetopay

EOG Master

ttp is our resident fantasy guru until the playoffs come around.

:finger004:finger004:finger004

yeah scoring the most points in the playoffs nets no money

Need of an old saying that hasnt been used in a while.............................................................................

Who knew? :fuck:

biggamer3

EOG Master

truthfully since none has been set not sure there can be one.

Who would decide at this point???
i have mentioned it numerous times the last month

We have to have one, its just a matter of this week or next IMO

No way can you have a team like Joey trading away his studs for a collection of crap when he is eliminated already

tripp

EOG Master

i will trade Fitz to anyone for a 1st round draft pick in bases. It's time to reload and defend my division title in the fantasy sport that matters oij213490

Timetopay

EOG Master

i have mentioned it numerous times the last month

We have to have one, its just a matter of this week or next IMO

No way can you have a team like Joey trading away his studs for a collection of crap when he is eliminated already

Games I know you have mentioned but how in week 11 do you decide this.

Just take a look at Turner,Brown,etc all going down.

If deadline would have been last week no trades go on.

What if DAngelo goes down tonight? VD will want deadline longer.

Deadline I think had to have been set .

And trust me this benefits me 0 as I have made 1 minor trade all year as Pantloads are scared I rip them off.

biggamer3

EOG Master

ttp is our resident fantasy guru until the playoffs come around.
you know u aint better at fantasy then me, i will give you that you are better then that snot rag called RJT :houra

I dont think i was not in a top 5 of any league in the last 10 years or so

I am a true fantasy warrior, getting fucked in this league with horrible breaks.

But i will survive thanks to Beanie the Great coming aboard my squad just in time.

Nothing like having RB depth in fantasy so when a Mike Turner goes down you got some pop still

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT what is the chances if I have better record in football,baseball,and baskets that Mo or Gamer will admit I am better at fantasy?
Zero. mo would have been undefeated in all three sports if not for bad luck and tons of injuries. And gamer would never admit it because fantasy sports are his life.

rjt721

EOG Master

gamer drafts AJ in round 2 and thinks he's sharp. Isn't he the same guy whose bases team choked and lost the division to tripp's turds?

I hope gamer, tripp and mo are in my division for bases next year. I don't want any more of Cee. His team owns me.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Games I know you have mentioned but how in week 11 do you decide this.

Just take a look at Turner,Brown,etc all going down.

If deadline would have been last week no trades go on.

What if DAngelo goes down tonight? VD will want deadline longer.

Deadline I think had to have been set .

And trust me this benefits me 0 as I have made 1 minor trade all year as Pantloads are scared I rip them off.

i dont think VD or anyone that knows fantasy would be againsta deadline.

I say week 12

Lets see if anyone objects

biggamer3

EOG Master

Zero. mo would have been undefeated in all three sports if not for bad luck and tons of injuries. And gamer would never admit it because fantasy sports are his life.
:whip::doh1:+clueless

Now i feel like Integrity :cocktail

rjt721

EOG Master

Another deal between me and MC. Tried to load up for this week to beat TN. I don't even recognize my team now.

tripp

EOG Master

gamer drafts AJ in round 2 and thinks he's sharp. Isn't he the same guy whose bases team choked and lost the division to tripp's turds?

I hope gamer, tripp and mo are in my division for bases next year. I don't want any more of Cee. His team owns me.
if i get a div with Gamer, rj and yoyo I will draft Joba in the 1st round to give you guys a fighting chance. he is sick after all

Timetopay

EOG Master

I will say one thing that I never got to mention.

Tripper I noticed after you beat me for third you offered to still split the cash.

You can send now... 12io4j2w90

Just playin man. Classy move and was gonna call off our Jackson side but your fragile ass Westbrook cancelled for us already

Thanks for the look out man91023i2ndw;l

cee dog poop in foots. Must have beat RJ on luck
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer you did fuck up our baskets league bud

How did you not have one injury spot?

Guys who have even one guy out are missing 4 games a week. That is huge

J

joeybagadonuts

Tripp has the worst teams in both bases and foots yet still beats me.

FML

We need TTP's predictions for this week.

If I can somehow beat TN this week, I'm winning that sorry division. I'll stomp tuck next week, and I get tripp's clowns the last week of the season.

Good luck TN. You should have a nice lead after tonight with Ricky going.

Good luck. This is a big week for both of us. You need it to get back in the division race, I need it to stay ahead of gamer and within striking distance of VD. Things will start to get clearer after this week.

Go Ricky, go.

rjt721

EOG Master

tripp, your team blows. Win or lose, I'll outscore your bums easily. Stewart and Cadillac. Nice RBs you got there.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp, your team blows. Win or lose, I'll outscore your bums easily. Stewart and Cadillac. Nice RBs you got there.
my RB;s suck i agree. I actually think Stewart is a really good back but he's a backup and he's my #1 which is pretty embarrassing.

I love my WR's though. Two studs, another top 20-25 guy, and solid guy with upside in Avery as my #4.

I don't need a good team to win our division though. Our division would need to combine all four teams to put together a solid squad.

RJ signing in wit rips today :eek:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

my RB;s suck i agree. I actually think Stewart is a really good back but he's a backup and he's my #1 which is pretty embarrassing.

I love my WR's though. Two studs, another top 20-25 guy, and solid guy with upside in Avery as my #4.

I don't need a good team to win our division though. Our division would need to combine all four teams to put together a solid squad.
Yeah, Stewart's better than half the starters in the league.

I kind of like my team now after the deals. Sucks I'll probably need to score 200 to win this week.

Welker could get me back in it. With Revis on Moss, Welker will get a ton of balls. Going to have a huge day. Pats will try to score 50 on the Jets.

tripp

EOG Master

I kind of like my team now after the deals. Sucks I'll probably need to score 200 to win this week.

Welker could get me back in it. With Revis on Moss, Welker will get a ton of balls. Going to have a huge day. Pats will try to score 50 on the Jets.
yeah welker/calvin is as good as any duo in our league...mario been quiet lately, which is why i couldn't take that deal for Fitz. just didn't think of him as much of an upgrade over a guy like Avery.

olsen been a stud lately also..he must be the top TE in fantasy the past month. didn't get a lot of pts early but now Cutler is throwing at him non stop, especially in the end zone

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Deangelo W. only touches the ball 13 times the whole game? Only one reception?

The offensive co-ordinator is nuts...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Stewart with 4 fantasy points...half this league should have a good week...:+textinb3

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Amazing...everytime he had a nice gain, he came out of the game....

First and goal on the first posession of the game and he does't touch the ball...that's where this game was lost....

Forget fantasy for a minute...with these results, Williams should have had more of a say in the game..

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD>Week 4: 9/29/09 - 10/5/09</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>tripp 85.5000

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%"><TBODY id=away_active><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=left><TD id=player_active_8_133448 noWrap>Williams RB </TD><TD>MIA 24 @ CAR 17 (F)
</TD><TD id=stats_active_8_133448>119 RuYd, 2 RuTD (1,46), 19 ReYd, ReTD (14), 2 Recpt, Ru20</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_8_133448 align=right>39</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
ricky gives team tripp a run for the money by himself.

tripp

EOG Master

hah do i really have the lowest score of the year?:LMAO there must be guys with smaller scores like chute or rj or joey when they started a bunch of guys on bye

hard to get lower than 85 with 16 starters.

You killed my strength of schedule with that performance

(Chute did put up 80 but he decided to take the week off)

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer you did fuck up our baskets league bud

How did you not have one injury spot?

Guys who have even one guy out are missing 4 games a week. That is huge
I added another roster spot to counter the injury spot.

Our rosters are really large for a 12 team league. Our WW is as shallow as any i have ever seen, mostly because of the extra 12 players we have on rosters this year compared to years past.

Just imagine ANOTHER spot for IR, we would be fighting over Chris Duhon :doh1 all year.

I pulled a Mo, and had two guys, Gasol and Artest on bench, not sure how that happened as i can swear i set the lineup, but thats the game and i guess u didnt see if it was confirmed