Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tripp , looks like our port/jacobs sides will be canceled. Port supposed to be out 2-3 more weeks it seems. So he won't qualify

Gamer, you joined us at a bad time last night. Everyone bailed on that game so i was wtf and had to roll. We had 6 so i couldn't send ya another invite at the time. Maybe next time?

mofome

Banned

vd, i think johnson scores 60.

i really wish the white pl didnt drop two manning tds, now i have to sweat out games wit cee.

also how the hell am i supposed to know when to start bell? that stupid fuck gets 20 on my bench of 1 in my lineup.

manning has had his worst games with me, so has driver. what the hell. im going to get hate mail from guys i start.

mofome

Banned

gamer, how come i cant add a player 9 hours before his game and play him in baskets?

i cant wait till the fighting yoyos are healthy. losing speights for the year sucked balls.

tripp

EOG Master

warner getting hurt fucks team tripp. would have gotten another 10-15 pts and another 5-10 for Fitz in the 2h, but all gone with dumbass leinart throwing the ball

oh well, looks like a three way tie now with viejo and rj

tripp

EOG Master

yeah i think so. if anyone wins out they should take the division. you could still take the div even if you lose this week but would need some other stuff to happen.

i dont like my matchups this week vs you. You should get a ton of pts in that GB/Det game thurs afternoon with Driver and Smith

mofome

Banned

yeah i just need to hope cushing doesnt have some huge game. would have nada to worry about if pl te from indi didnt drop a couple tds. well he fumbled the one and that was going to be a yard short.

fucking assbag.

rjt721

EOG Master

warner getting hurt fucks team tripp. would have gotten another 10-15 pts and another 5-10 for Fitz in the 2h, but all gone with dumbass leinart throwing the ball

Nah. Your team sucking balls killed you. You have no shot at making the playoffs. :cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

Nice that Chute only sets his lineup against me. Eli and LT both on the bench. Would have been an easy win for him with either one starting. Breaksman gamer strikes again.

rjt721

EOG Master

Cee and YOYO were tied until Cutler threw that late pick. Bum also missed three wide open guys for easy TD's. He's atrocious.

Go Cush!

rjt721

EOG Master

gamer, how come i cant add a player 9 hours before his game and play him in baskets?

i cant wait till the fighting yoyos are healthy. losing speights for the year sucked balls.
Yeah, you can only add a guy for the following day. It's stupid that if you want to add a guy for Monday to start the week, you have to wait until Tuesday to use him. Always been like that with Yahoo.

My team going to be tough to beat. I'm running away with the best record. oij213490

mofome

Banned

Yeah, you can only add a guy for the following day. It's stupid that if you want to add a guy for Monday to start the week, you have to wait until Tuesday to use him. Always been like that with Yahoo.

My team going to be tough to beat. I'm running away with the best record. oij213490

yeah thats an absurd rule. makes zero sense, thats why i dont use yahoo.

you have a nice team, i just get all the wizards i can while i try to figure out how this all works.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Come on now

Brees and Thomas sat out the 4th quarter,Hightower got screwed too with Warner out,Bowe Suspended,and on and on

You lucky to keep it as close as you didoij213490

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah thats an absurd rule. makes zero sense, thats why i dont use yahoo.

you have a nice team, i just get all the wizards i can while i try to figure out how this all works.

Gamer is worst commish yet

Guy trying to sell me that 5 reserves is same as 4 and a IR spot:shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Now I'm Calvin and Welker. :houra

You and Yoyos game will decide that division.

Tuck and Tripp are Donzo. Stick a fork in them. Tuck no RBs and Tripp with no warner is finished.

So you have one game lead but he has point lead.

Will be for the division when you both play:cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

Calvin Johnson, WR DET News: Lions head coach Jim Schwartz said Monday he was unsure about the availability of WR Calvin Johnson for Week 12 vs. the Packers. Johnson sustained a knee injury on the same play that saw QB Matthew Stafford get injured vs. Cleveland in Week 11. Johnson caught seven passes in the game for a total of 161 yards and a touchdown. When asked about Johnson's availability for the game, Schwartz simply said, "we'll see." Analysis: With the game only four days after Week 11, we don't love Johnson's chances to play against the Packers. We'll keep you posted and share more with you when we get it, but for now figure Johnson to be an injury risk for Week 12. If he does suit up, figure him to play like a No. 2 receiver since his knee could limit him, just as playing with Daunte Culpepper as his quarterback against a good Packers secondary would also limit him.

2348ji23e :doh1 :hangt :shoot: :frustrate

mofome

Banned

im left to wonder why a mr ed reed doesnt have -2 for his lost fumble. I had better update that manually.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Ladell Betts totally fucked me. Figured he'd torch the Cowgirls, and he gets hurt in the 1Q. So, then Cartwright gets the fuckin yards.

Hope Vince Young can done it done tonight. I started him over Eli, and Manning wound up having a good game against a team he hasn't been great against in the past. Go figure.

J

joeybagadonuts

Ladell Betts totally fucked me. Figured he'd torch the Cowgirls, and he gets hurt in the 1Q. So, then Cartwright gets the fuckin yards.

Hope Vince Young can done it done tonight. I started him over Eli, and Manning wound up having a good game against a team he hasn't been great against in the past. Go figure.

Do my eyes deceive me or did Chute actually post in this thread?

:+clueless

rjt721

EOG Master

Maybe if you started your 2nd round pick over Betts or Bradshaw. :doh1

Still hope you win because I'm always in favor of gamer losing.

mofome

Banned

shit, johnson just fell down and cushing was the closest one to him so he got a tackle. im gonna take another hilarious loss to a team i should beat.

lordy

mofome

Banned

i also notice that dallas suddenly doesnt score so i get zero from the kicker each week. i should have updated my defense i guess. losing to teams like this is not fun.

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr id="kick" class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td colspan="2" class="bg3" align="left">Tennessee Titans continued...</td></tr><tr id="play" class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td class="bg3" align="left">1-10-HOU36</td><td class="bg3" align="left">(15:00) V.Young pass short right to K.Britt to HST 20 for 16 yards (E.Wilson).</td></tr><tr id="play" class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td class="bg3" align="left">1-10-HOU20</td><td class="bg3" align="left">(14:19) C.Johnson up the middle to HST 17 for 3 yards (B.Cushing, A.Okoye).</td></tr><tr id="play" class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td class="bg3" align="left">2-7-HOU17</td><td class="bg3" align="left">(13:40) C.Johnson up the middle to HST 13 for 4 yards (B.Cushing, E.Wilson).</td></tr></tbody></table>

I think 10 people were in on that one, you dont get points for assists, and cushing wasnt even one of the 10.

:doh1

rjt721

EOG Master

Some good matches. joey might come back to take out MC thanks to Andre J. Would probably end MC's chances of making the playoffs.