Who has the best EOG team?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

you had to get the luckiest play of all time to beat me. i'll be in the playoffs and win this league. i have no concerns.

In my other league I was 9-1 and lost yesterday because of the hail mary play in the Lion game...one yd TD to Pettigrew beat me...now 9-2 and still lead by one game...

You making the playoffs will be a tough assignment...good luck

mofome

Banned

didley and Cee = epic rips. :+excited-

yeah, havent talked to the kid in a while, then he comes on and finds a way to twist some shit around and throws out insults. then acts like im the one twisting something. As if I dont know what I meant or am nervous to tell cee i think his team is a sack of dog shit. Not sure which he thinks is the case.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Maybe you have the Pantloads confused with tripp.

Would be funny if you lose to tripp again next week.

wont matter, you will probably lose to whomever you play. your team is cee + ass.

thats ass times two.

mofome

Banned

In my other league I was 9-1 and lost yesterday because of the hail mary play in the Lion game...one yd TD to Pettigrew beat me...now 9-2 and still lead by one game...

You making the playoffs will be a tough assignment...good luck

luck has already played its part, its treated me unkindly. I control my own fate in this league. Im fine.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I have lost by .5 and tied and lost by a few to Tripp last week.

I could very easily be like 8-2

J

joeybagadonuts

Mo,

Tell me what you think of my squad...

rjt721

EOG Master

luck has already played its part, its treated me unkindly. I control my own fate in this league. Im fine.
Not exactly. You're only up about 20 on me in total points now, so even if you beat me H2H, you could still lose the tiebreaker.

J

joeybagadonuts

Like cees with better players.

:LMAO

My team would have trouble being worse. Painful. Even lost to MC when my guys have a good week. Bench Crab and he has a big game. Poor coaching by me, have thrown a way 3 wins this year.

:doh1

mofome

Banned

:LMAO

My team would have trouble being worse. Painful. Even lost to MC when my guys have a good week. Bench Crab and he has a big game. Poor coaching by me, have thrown a way 3 wins this year.

:doh1

I play the wrong guys every week. Bell goes off this week and evans does nada. Roll of the dice.

tripp

EOG Master

damn no warner this week? yoyo catches a break.

just give rj the div. not sure how he ended up with such a strong team

tripp

EOG Master

viejo- i have stated my div is complete crap since the start of the year. didn't think there was 1 real playoff team in the div, but now RJ might have a team that can make a run with all the trades he did

rjt721

EOG Master

mo lost and gamer tied?

<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg3" align="left"><td align="left" height="30" width="43%"> YYM
MyVickInAB</td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="9%">148
153</td> <td width="1%"> </td><td align="left" nowrap="nowrap" width="21%">F</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="left"><td align="left" height="30" width="43%"> TheDomina
BG3</td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="9%">141
141</td> <td width="1%"> </td><td align="left" nowrap="nowrap" width="21%">F</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

how did the scores change by that much in cees favor? thats never happened before. what the fuck is that?

J

joeybagadonuts

WOW... what happened??

Of course I still lost by .5

mofome

Banned

well, someone obviously did something. cee had one player going into the day and that player was cushing. we all watched that unfold.

time to pack it in. cant lose even by cheating. now ive seen it all.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

my game changed by 6 points and cee didnt even have anyone going tonight. thats funny.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

my game changed by 6 points and cee didnt even have anyone going tonight. thats funny.

That SUCKS. What the hell is going on with everything lately?

Went to the DMV on saturday, and all computers within the whole state were down.

Crazy shit's been going down.

mofome

Banned

sucks? well, thats never happened before. something happened. i dont care really, im used to these sort of things. beat cee and change his scores so he wins. i didnt even care about the game, didnt even put in players who were starting. cee can have a win, he needs a confidence boost. he went off today for no reason, kid is slipping away.

mofome

Banned

Going into Sunday night football it was:
145-96

Cee had Cutler, Jackson, Hester, Cuching, Ogun, Howard.

Add those up and, as it said all day and night, you get 147.