What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fucking AI and fucking assholes and throw in fucking fake media, it is impossible to know or trust anything. Nothing in that video is possible with a former President with lifetime Secret Service. All you have to do is compare to Trump - security to the teeth all the time.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Full stop. That is either a totally fake Bill Clinton video or Houthis, we have a problem. Binary this or that.
That video is from last year I think. It's not that warm and the trees are not leafed out like that now. But that charles atlas clinton was obviously photoshopped.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Fucking AI and fucking assholes and throw in fucking fake media, it is impossible to know or trust anything. Nothing in that video is possible with a former President with lifetime Secret Service. All you have to do is compare to Trump - security to the teeth all the time.
The ss was there, that guy by the door when he entered was one.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With January 6, not even Tony Homo to done. Now going after anyone who visited DC that Jason Day that they can trace inside the Crapitol. If Biden wins, another 4 years of prosecutions. 8 years of prosecutions for 8 hours of protest. Already well past 1000.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Obviously this is blatantly sacrilegious. Obviously Joe has no idea. But the 3rd obviously is this trying to lose support from Christians. I continue to think this is either a tanking or sabotage.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Joe has considerable support of Christians. Maybe not more than Trump but he holds his own. A lot of Christians think Trump is uncouth shall we post. This is wait, what quality. And why.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No lie. X is accurate. The media have to defend this or downplay this or distract this or ignore this. Imagine having to wake up every morning and look your ugly face in the mirror.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There are examples of Republican Senators in blue states. There is no example of a conservative Republican in a blue state. These 2 could easily represent California, New York or Massachoochoo.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Same thing Alaska with Lisa. That one due to ranked choice. The other AK Senator also a RINO. That's 0-4 in 2 red states.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I could go on and on and on. The skinny skinhead pedophile Lankford who I can't remember the state. They are all over the place.