What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just wait until Trump takes the lead Minnesoda, New Hampshire, Maine, New Mexico and Miss Virginia. Dems and RINO's going apoplectic.

howid

EOG Dedicated
This footage is unrelated to the Francis Scott Key bridge collision and resulting collapse of March 2024. The footage instead shows the Kerch bridge explosion in October 2022. The Kerch bridge connects Crimea and Russia.

Elon should start throwing such fake newsers off the platform ...

Hartley ''a journalists journalist, always checking 3 sources ...'' so Dell Dude?

of course just jesting, I've been a victim also, cheers amigo ...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Only 8 hard hat workers on the bridge. 2 survived the fall with 1 not even needing to go to the hospital. I want to hear his story. He's definitely on Final Destiny status.

compaqdork

EOG Enthusiast
It appears that as we approach this solar eclipse, things are becoming increasingly chaotic. 1. Dead Boeing whistleblower 2. Diddy sex trafficking 3. Baltimore bridge collapsing 4. Terrorist attack in Russia 5. Israel/Palestine war 6. Royal Family drama 7. Situation in Haiti 8.… Show more

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This whore is my other VP bomb. The only reason but it's tangible unlike Zeldin is that Trump has really warmed to her to the point his attack dog Loomer is being nice. That's a definite wait, what. Laura hates everybody and especially those with a pussy. Not an endorsement. Mace is a disloyal disgrace. But not my call. I will hit her if I get the chance. Think she's over 100-1.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Joey L was fairly decent. Not a fansonly but had some measurable level of integrity. I just saw him give an interview and he looked like death. Can't remember which network. Probably FOX.