What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'll refrain from why and go to howid evil. IDF is Hamas with superior technology and weapons. Straight up mass murder.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm no resting bitch face quality journalist but I would have challenged that answer with my example. She has to have a position or infanticide becomes legal.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That is not pro choice. That is not pro abortion. That is pro infanticide. That is what you support if you vote Democrat.

mr merlin

EOG Master
That is not pro choice. That is not pro abortion. That is pro infanticide. That is what you support if you vote Democrat.
It's all linked dell and designed to reduce the population - LGBT - means less kids, transitioning means less kids, abortions means less kids, raising the cost of living means less kids, pushing untested vaccines means less kids, legalizing drugs means less kids.

It's a death cult.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I wonder if kane is on the same side about Israel? He can't be a fansonly of BB. This has been eye opening for me. I thought Israel was our friends with benefits. That all changed after J6.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump's team needs to get the judge's whore daughter on the stand ala Fanny. Deny or admit the social media account is hers. They have denied it so should be no problem to deny it again under oath. The problem is the conflicted judge controls the decision. What a Lionel Messy. Meanwhile poor Judge Cannon is getting bitch slapped by the Lawfare crew for being unbiased and competent. Prepare for her to be forced out but not Kinky, Merchant and Chitty.

Laura Loomer is going Karate Girl on these assholes. I don't drill into the details but it seems like she is drawing massive blood every new update.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With the known facts and circumstances, it is more likely Smelly Cyrus is still a virgin than this was a mistake. Guilty please note. 3 extended strikes. 2 and 3 were when the innocent people were trying to escape. They saw them and finished them off. 100% deliberate. Intention was to kill everybody inside aid truck.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
“It was so structured and I was told, ‘you will say every word that we write out, you will not deviate from the script…’ to the word, like every single question was scripted.”

“Gone over dozens of times by many executives, editors, and executives. Absolutely. I was on script and was told not to deviate as it was very much, this is what you will ask.”