What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is classic gaslighting where you question your own reality of corruption and conflict. Same with the rigged election. You get all these scandalous stories and then some asshole like the AZ Data count cocksucker says it's fake or standard and perfectly normal. Here is another example with the daughter's social media and Schiff's payoffs but it's not her account even though it's her account and these payments are benign and unrelated to the judge ruling against Trump every time in a criminal case that shouldn't exist. You get my dwift, mikey?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This one may be the most wtf of them all. The people involved, the amount and the timing yet these are still not the drones we are looking for.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
In my reality, this is a massive payoff to a judge to go after Trump with campaign finance and money laundering crimes included. Should be another Keating 5 quality scandal except this one Keating 500.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I guarantee Trump's lawyers will put this in a filing to dismiss or recuse and the judge will swat with no superior judge or court doing a thing about it and of course Jew boy asswipe Norm Eissen will say frivolous and Trump's lawyers should be sanctioned if not disbarred.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fanny is another example. I could go on and on and on. She's fucking continuing like nothing happened and we didn't find out about her lover boy prosecutor.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Gender itself is a 21st century invention. It's sex. Male or female. Gender is a personality trait. Means you are a pussy if you are a boy who thinks you are a girl and a Butch Butcheson the other way.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There should be a hearing on this crooked Stormy judge like there was for Fanny. Is or is not that his whore daughter's social media account with TDS posts?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
When BB says unintentional, that is a lie. It was intentional. The only outstanding is whether it was hustle double intentional. Target and people.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If the IDF knew who the people were, that's hustle double. If they thought they were Hamas, single. But there is another variable. Did they think 1 Hamas and decided to kill everybody? That also hustle double and we go to who they thought the 1 Hamas was that was so important, decided to kill everybody. This is bad and it's not isolated. I don't give a fuck what Hamas did on October 6. This is a red line.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I highly doubt they thought there were any Hamas. No reason to believe these aid workers were secret Hamas sympathizers.