Harvin and Tate test positive for weed at combine

Re: Harvin and Tate test positive for weed at combine

Tim, if you're supposed to be smart, I'll take "stupid" as a compliment.

How was the workout Tim?
I was gonna mow the yard, but I got hungry!:+textinb3

Alexander Mundy

EOG Enthusiast

marijuana has MORE carcinogens than tobacco...hell even timely's article about how marijuana supposedly doesnt cause cancer more than tobacco states that....sorry Alex, you get grouped with Sweded on the stupid factor but to a lesser degree:thumbsup nobody can top her

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CCraig%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> As a refutation of my post, this constitutes a failure.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

How was the workout Tim?
I was gonna mow the yard, but I got hungry!:+textinb3

i killed it brotha!! i think sweded made me mad enough to destroy the iron after reading her idiocracy all afternoon:LMAO

i killed it brotha!! i think sweded made me mad enough to destroy the iron after reading her idiocracy all afternoon:LMAO

I'm honored to be that important to you. Glad I could help! I'm guessing I won't even remember your name tomorrow.

<LINK href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CCraig%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml" rel=File-List><STYLE> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </STYLE> As a refutation of my post, this constitutes a failure.

Amen to that, Alex. Why haven't I seen you around? You seem like my kind of people...and I'm not just saying that because we seem to be on the same side of this one. I just like your logic. :cheers

On average marijuana smokers come from a lower socioeconomic stratification than non-smokers as well as score lower on standardized test scores. Therefore, it should not be a suprise that these athletes that come from said socioeconomnic conditions would partake in marijuana, nor should it be a surprise they were unable to subvert the testing procedures. It would not be out of the question to think that there was a direct correlation between wunderlic scores and marijuana usage amongst draft prospects.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

I'm honored to be that important to you. Glad I could help! I'm guessing I won't even remember your name tomorrow.

and I'll care as much about you tomorrow as i did today...ZERO...dont you have a bowl to go smoke? good luck with the cancer...skin getting wrinkly already or do you get botox?:+waving-5

and I'll care as much about you tomorrow as i did today...ZERO...dont you have a bowl to go smoke? good luck with the cancer...skin getting wrinkly already or do you get botox?:+waving-5

Adorable. I have been smoking cigs for 10 years. I'm 25 now and I have started noticing some small wrinkles starting. That's my cross to bear. I'm not happy about it, but I did it to myself, so I really can't complain. The script for Chantix is waiting for me at the drug store. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be off the cigs for good and can repair the damage I've done to my skin, teeth and lungs. No, I won't be taking part in any cosmetic surgery. Thanks for asking, but what does that have to do with anything? Or was that just another one of those things the smart people call insults? :+clueless

On average marijuana smokers come from a lower socioeconomic stratification than non-smokers as well as score lower on standardized test scores. Therefore, it should not be a suprise that these athletes that come from said socioeconomnic conditions would partake in marijuana, nor should it be a surprise they were unable to subvert the testing procedures. It would not be out of the question to think that there was a direct correlation between wunderlic scores and marijuana usage amongst draft prospects.

I see what you're saying and I don't really find any of it suprising. I just still find it hard to believe that their agent or someone wouldn't have tipped them off that they might want to put the bong away for a few months. If I were a sports agent, I'd be drug testing my guys myself.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Adorable. I have been smoking cigs for 10 years. I'm 25 now and I have started noticing some small wrinkles starting. That's my cross to bear. I'm not happy about it, but I did it to myself, so I really can't complain. The script for Chantix is waiting for me at the drug store. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be off the cigs for good and can repair the damage I've done to my skin, teeth and lungs. No, I won't be taking part in any cosmetic surgery. Thanks for asking, but what does that have to do with anything? Or was that just another one of those things the smart people call insults? :+clueless

well you bring it on yourself by being here in the first place....as far as I know, you dont gamble, so your existence here is unknown unless one of the following is true:

1. you do indeed gamble
2. you are paid to be here
3. you are an attention whore that craves being around men

Oh, and Tim....thanks for wishing me luck with the cancer. Given the history of breast cancer in my family, I'm probably gonna need that. And you know what I'm gonna use to treat my symptoms? That's right.....T.H.C., baby.

well you bring it on yourself by being here in the first place....as far as I know, you dont gamble, so your existence here is unknown unless one of the following is true:

1. you do indeed gamble
2. you are paid to be here
3. you are an attention whore that craves being around men

The old "you shouldn't even be here" game. How very original. So, just by being here I deserve to be called stupid and have cancer wished upon me? Neat. I was unaware.

Alexander Mundy

EOG Enthusiast

Amen to that, Alex. Why haven't I seen you around? You seem like my kind of people...and I'm not just saying that because we seem to be on the same side of this one. I just like your logic. :cheers

Thank you. Posting a lot at forums isn't really a part of my lifestyle, but I may be inspired to toss something in here and there.

I don't read the forums thoroughly enough to make a judgment of much confidence, but my impression from what I've read of your posts is in some respects I'd be your kind of people, but in at least as many respects I would not be.

The abuse you're taking in this thread is needless to say exceedingly silly, and is the type of thing that keeps me from reading and participating in the forums more. I'm glad you are able to dismiss it, as indeed it does not deserve to be taken at all seriously.

As much as I hate to, I gotta go mow the yard.
Gotta make sure I'm done by 7:00pm.
Can't let Sweded "burn" alone!:cheers

Thank you. Posting a lot at forums isn't really a part of my lifestyle, but I may be inspired to toss something in here and there.

I don't read the forums thoroughly enough to make a judgment of much confidence, but my impression from what I've read of your posts is in some respects I'd be your kind of people, but in at least as many respects I would not be.

The abuse you're taking in this thread is needless to say exceedingly silly, and is the type of thing that keeps me from reading and participating in the forums more. I'm glad you are able to dismiss it, as indeed it does not deserve to be taken at all seriously.

I try to have fun with it. Tim doesn't know me from a hole in the wall. IMO, insults from people who don't know me are pretty empty. What else is there to do but laugh? Sure, I throw digs back sometimes and I get over excited about things I'm passionate about. I try to keep my cool, but no one is perfect, right? In any case, nice to meet ya! Just from what I've read, you seem like the type of poster I wouldn't mind having on the oppposite side of a debate either.....though I'm thinking you'd mop the floor with me. :+textinb3

Alexander Mundy

EOG Enthusiast

My best friend smoked from when he was a child until a few months ago (he is now 42)--chain smoked in fact for most of those years. He quit cold turkey, and so far at least has succeeded.

So I know it can be done, but I also know it can be extremely difficult. Difficult, but hugely advisable. As much as supposedly "everybody knows" smoking is unhealthy, really at an emotional level smokers still tend to underrate how bad it truly is.

There are very few decisions you can make that will have greater impact on your long term health and happiness than this one. My best wishes for success are with you.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

good god, i'm glad i went and played 18 instead of sticking around and arguing with potheads all afternoon.

at least sweded has persistence, i'll give her that. her keyboard is probably covered in cheetos-seasoning at this point, but she's gonna go down fighting...

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

good god, i'm glad i went and played 18 instead of sticking around and arguing with potheads all afternoon.

at least sweded has persistence, i'll give her that. her keyboard is probably covered in cheetos-seasoning at this point, but she's gonna go down fighting...

:LMAO91023i2ndw;l her entire argument or lackthereof was simply stunning

My best friend smoked from when he was a child until a few months ago (he is now 42)--chain smoked in fact for most of those years. He quit cold turkey, and so far at least has succeeded.

So I know it can be done, but I also know it can be extremely difficult. Difficult, but hugely advisable. As much as supposedly "everybody knows" smoking is unhealthy, really at an emotional level smokers still tend to underrate how bad it truly is.

There are very few decisions you can make that will have greater impact on your long term health and happiness than this one. My best wishes for success are with you.

Thanks! The sad thing is: the price hike makes me want to quit more than the heath risks. When your young, it's hard to imagine getting older and having health problems. For me, I think the habit of smoking is going to be the hardest to break. Plus, almost all of my friends, my mom and my sister smoke...so I'm gonna be left out of the cigarette breaks from now on. :( That's why I really think I need the chantix. I'm going to be surrounded by smoke and I know that makes it harder. Luckily, my BF doesn't smoke, so I can just hide at home with him when it gets too hard. Poor guy. :+textinb3

You know, I was actually didn't have a problem with you until this post. You guys are really funny, you know. I smoke pot so I must be stuffing my face with Cheetos? How witty and original. You can sit on your high horses all day long. Being judgemental and ignorant seems to have worked for you so far, so have at it.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Thanks! The sad thing is: the price hike makes me want to quit more than the heath risks. When your young, it's hard to imagine getting older and having health problems. For me, I think the habit of smoking is going to be the hardest to break. Plus, almost all of my friends, my mom and my sister smoke...so I'm gonna be left out of the cigarette breaks from now on. :( That's why I really think I need the chantix. I'm going to be surrounded by smoke and I know that makes it harder. Luckily, my BF doesn't smoke, so I can just hide at home with him when it gets too hard. Poor guy. :+textinb3

just an fyi...I think Chantix makes you sick if you smoke so you'll probably have to cut out the weed also...not sure if you were planning on doing that

just an fyi...I think Chantix makes you sick if you smoke so you'll probably have to cut out the weed also...not sure if you were planning on doing that

From what I understand, Chantix blocks the nicotine from getting to your brain. It doesn't really make you sick if you smoke, it just makes the cig do nothing for you but taste bad (which I guess might make some people sick). I'm not sure if it will do the same thing with pot. I actually thought of that as well. I guess I'll be a little bummed if I can't get high anymore, but it won't be the end of the world. My only worry is that I'll have a hard time eating if I quit pot....but I think the fact that quitting cigs makes me wanna stuff my face will balance that out.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

From what I understand, Chantix blocks the nicotine from getting to your brain. It doesn't really make you sick if you smoke, it just makes the cig do nothing for you but taste bad (which I guess might make some people sick). I'm not sure if it will do the same thing with pot. I actually thought of that as well. I guess I'll be a little bummed if I can't get high anymore, but it won't be the end of the world. My only worry is that I'll have a hard time eating if I quit pot....but I think the fact that quitting cigs makes me wanna stuff my face will balance that out.

or you could take a break from the weed until the Chantix has made you kick the cigarette habit then start up with the ganja again:thumbsup

or you could take a break from the weed until the Chantix has made you kick the cigarette habit then start up with the ganja again:thumbsup

I could. I honestly wouldn't mind taking some time off the ganja for a while. I take a few months off every so often anyways top clense the system. I think I'll just wing it and see what happens.

Is this thread still active?
Damn, it's gonna outlast my bag!:blink:

What a shocker! Yet another endless thread with sweded arguing with everybody.

BTW, sweded, you must have been high when you posted that pot will be legal soon, or within a couple years or whatever you said. Pot will never be legalized. It probably should be but it will never happen.

You'll never be able legally to have that ganja garden in your attic.

What a shocker! Yet another endless thread with sweded arguing with everybody.

Yet another poster I did nothing to that seems to love to pick at me. I'm arguing with everybody? Because I was the only peron in the thread on my side of the argument? Okay. Whatever.

BTW, sweded, you must have been high when you posted that pot will be legal soon, or within a couple years or whatever you said. Pot will never be legalized. It probably should be but it will never happen.

You'll never be able legally to have that ganja garden in your attic.

Not high at work, thanks. I happen to think it will be legalized in my lifetime...and probably sooner than later. Since neither one of us can see the future, I'd say we are both entitled to our opinions on that. No need to be an ass about it, m'kay punkin'?

Yet another poster I did nothing to that seems to love to pick at me. I'm arguing with everybody? Because I was the only peron in the thread on my side of the argument? Okay. Whatever.

Not high at work, thanks. I happen to think it will be legalized in my lifetime...and probably sooner than later. Since neither one of us can see the future, I'd say we are both entitled to our opinions on that. No need to be an ass about it, m'kay punkin'?

There's no reason to be argumentative and rude.

Pot will never be legalized. So your opinion on that subject sucks.

There's no reason to be argumentative and rude.

Pot will never be legalized. So your opinion on that subject sucks.

Because telling me my opinion sucks and stating something you have no way of knowing as fact isn't argumentative and rude? Okie dokie, Kosar.