Does mofome bring more good or bad to our community?

Katie

EOG Master
Re: Does mofome bring more good or bad to our community?

You would have made just as bad a lawyer as you would have been a bad physician...but then again, you wouldn't have passed the bar either.LOL

And likewise, just because virtually everyone else finds value in mofome posting here doesn't make it so either.

And you answered your own question!
Condemningly yours,
pioneer

this guy sure seems to take a lot of pleasure in putting you down ken...

i think he might be jealous of your success at eog.. :)

mofome

Banned

could you guys post the reply i wrote to 'dude' an hour ago?

:rolleyes:

OK,

124 replies now and it's a LANDSLIDE...

It is virtually unanymous posters believe mofome adds more good to our community than bad...

I have NEVER witnessed such a one sided result in all the years I been involved with these issues...

Ex..OF, BTJ, SG, JJ GOLD, etc...

I appreciate all of you who took the time to voice your opinion...

Thanks,
Ken

Cannon

Banned

BRING BACK HANK WEBBER!!!

WE NEED HIS VIDEOS

AND FADES!!

HE IS THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!

mofome

Banned

I refuse to read anything He Posts.. 18,000 posts in 18 Months time..Boils down to 1000 posts a month at roughly 33 or so a day.. Most are jibberish at best... Hows that quote go Better to keep your mouth shut and let them think you are intelligent then to open it and prove otherwise............

well, you haven't written much, but i'll let it be known just how bright you are. deal?

exb a) I refuse to read anything He Posts
exb b) Most are jibberish at best

you have not written much, but you've already told us that you're an idiot. contradicting yourself in, roughly, two sentences. sharp.

Hows that quote go Better to keep your mouth shut and let them think you are intelligent then to open it and prove otherwise.

now, im just taking a guess, but i would assume that it doesn't go quite like that. i would have to believe that the quote uses the word, 'than' instead of, 'then'. That is merely a hunch.
:)

You don't post often enough. please, stop by again and share your thoughts. obviously it was a mistake for someone, of your intellect, to be posting in the nature that you have chosen. I believe thats what they call, irony. you've certainly removed all doubt as to what you are and what you are not.

well done.

next.

mofome

Banned

see post #50...

1) why pay for what you get for free? i am not a representative of eog, nor do they need/want me to be. im merely a someone who talks a lot.
2) there was enough wrestling with just getting me off pr.
3) ty ken.
4) cannon, back to bases.

night guys.

thanks for all the comments. most were good, a couple bad. all welcome and taken into account by mofo.

im mofo.
duh

:+excited-

mofome

Banned

mofo - i am almost at 6k posts.

ID, there is no doubt that you can be quite strange and often times annoying, but you really take everything well. hopefully you will hit 6K soon and then, by the time you are 108, you may have as many useless posts as i have currently.

:+excited-

roseman

EOG Dedicated

He seems to cap games well, though when he starts attacking folks its pretty obnoxious sometimes. jmo

Thanks for the tip Katie, that's the first useful thing I've ever seen you post. Appreciated.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post683598 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 683598"><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">View Post 04-08-07, 09:05 PM </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Remove user from ignore list
Katie </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message is hidden because Katie is on your ignore list.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

After Bush.....nothing or noone would surprise me. As I am officially :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless !

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

we cant turn this into a political thread. i love politics, but i cant even go to our political board. i havent been in maybe a month. from what ive heard, its only gotten worse in there.

:doh1 :doh1 :doh1

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

we cant turn this into a political thread. i love politics, but i cant even go to our political board. i havent been in maybe a month. from what ive heard, its only gotten worse in there.

Lately, I peruse it sparingly myself, between Doc and Dirty ......it's like banging your head against a wall......even that is more fun and the wall is easier to convince. Thank God for GopherBob and his seemingly only sound of reason 'down there'!

mofome

Banned

Lately, I peruse it sparingly myself, between Doc and Dirty ......it's like banging your head against a wall......even that is more fun and the wall is easier to convince.

yeah, i have been told there are threats a plenty and more name calling than a grade school lunch table.

hard to have a reasonable conversation with some people. that room, imo, has been wasted.

janus

EOG Dedicated

i was just in there earlier today. it was awesome. well, this one bit was awesome, but not so much the rest of it. lukewarm overall. depends on how youre grading, i guess. sorta.

thanks for being honest and everyone is entitled to an opinion...

some, like mofome never stop giving them...:LMAO

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I don't think there is a middle ground with mofome; you wither love him or hate him.

mofome

Banned

BRINGS THIS PLACE DOWN IMO,

just my opinion that I am entitled to.

:cheers

i understand that you have absolutely zero sense of humor, so i would expect this reply from you. again, this is flattering. this is a guy that went ape shit b/c i made a sarcastic comment about 5team possibly being a homosexual. not exactly quick on the uptake.

Dude

EOG Member

i understand that you have absolutely zero sense of humor, so i would expect this reply from you. again, this is flattering. this is a guy that went ape shit b/c i made a sarcastic comment about 5team possibly being a homosexual. not exactly quick on the uptake.

How old are you anyway? Anyone that has voiced displeasure towards you being on this site you have personally criticized.. Remember we were asked if you were an asset to the site.. you keep proving again and again that you are an Imature person who has nothing better to do with his time then post on EOG...

mofome

Banned

How old are you anyway? Anyone that has voiced displeasure towards you being on this site you have personally criticized.. Remember we were asked if you were an asset to the site.. you keep proving again and again that you are an Imature person who has nothing better to do with his time then post on EOG...

hold on, you were the one speaking on levels of intellect, correct? thats good, im going to need your help here:
1) what does 'imature' mean?
:+clueless
2) 'has', not 'have'

3)this is a thread about me, right? so if someone is going to make a comment about me, im going to reply. i understand why some do not like me and im pointing it out. 5team got worked up because he doesn't have the ability to pick up on simple sarcasm, thats fine. all i did was mention it. you, on the other hand, i had a little more fun with.

4) there's that tricky word again. i will answer your question, i am 26. now im going to ask you a question, how old are you? 11? 'then' and 'than' are tricky, arent they? :) i've got an idea, spend some time reading before you choose to write again. deal?

if i woke up one day and had your brain, i would jump out of a moving car while drinking rat poison and slitting my wrists. don't take that personally, its just one mans opinion.

Mofome's a complete tool but I'm afraid to say so in case of a retalitory verbal attack from him.

MO, feel free to start randomly calling posters HOMO and see what happens.

If you want link to all the posters that LIKED it. You're a clown.

mofome

Banned

Mofome's a complete tool but I'm afraid to say so in case of a retalitory verbal attack from him.

i understand. aside from being smarter, better looking, funnier, stronger, and a better capper than you, you've got me beat. thanks for sharing.

Yeah but I'm shorter, fatter, balder, and have WaY more back hair than you. Beat that.

mofome

Banned

MO, feel free to start randomly calling posters HOMO and see what happens.

If you want link to all the posters that LIKED it. You're a clown.

well, i can name all the ones that would actually care and get mad about it. there is one, you. you call me a clown, thats ironic. you are a self-proclaimed fat pantload that lacks the ability to pick up on simple sarcasm on a message board. pardon me if i don't buckle with envy each time i see that you're online.

mofome

Banned

come on you soldiers of wit, keep them coming.

:cocktail

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

hold on, you were the one speaking on levels of intellect, correct? thats good, im going to need your help here:
1) what does 'imature' mean?
:+clueless
2) 'has', not 'have'

3)this is a thread about me, right? so if someone is going to make a comment about me, im going to reply. i understand why some do not like me and im pointing it out. 5team got worked up because he doesn't have the ability to pick up on simple sarcasm, thats fine. all i did was mention it. you, on the other hand, i had a little more fun with.

4) there's that tricky word again. i will answer your question, i am 26. now im going to ask you a question, how old are you? 11? 'then' and 'than' are tricky, arent they? :) i've got an idea, spend some time reading before you choose to write again. deal?

if i woke up one day and had your brain, i would jump out of a moving car while drinking rat poison and slitting my wrists. don't take that personally, its just one mans opinion.

You should really work on expressing yourself more openly and freely.....come on now.....don't hold back.....let us know how you really feel.

Honestly, your responses are as good it gets......I always look forward to them and the second shoe that is always ready to drop. Well done my Mother from a different Brother! I think Shrink should really think about paying you to join this site professionally. I am sure it would be the best money he has ever spent. Anyhow, Everyone, Have A Great Afternoon! I am going to drink an ice cold Molson and bet on a few ponies - Wish Me Luck! Ciao!