Does mofome bring more good or bad to our community?

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Does mofome bring more good or bad to our community?

for the most part, thanks for the comments.

devil, you speak as someone who has lost many a debate. still love ya. hoffa, prove me wrong. two people who i put in my eog top 5 HOF.

MO, I DON'T DISLIKE YOU.......JUST THAT YOU HAVE A SUPERIORTY COMPLEX WHICH IS REALLY NOT DESERVED.......YOU THINK YOU ARE MORE LIKE A DOLLOR, BUT IN REALITY YOU ARE ABOUT 95 CENTS SHORT...........

YOU DO KNOW SPORTS......BUT KNOWING SPORTS AND TURNING THAT INTO WINNERS DON'T NECESSARLY GO HAND AND HAND.........

Katie

EOG Master

devil and mo, i can't leave you two alone for a minute.:houra

mofome

Banned

MO, I DON'T DISLIKE YOU.......JUST THAT YOU HAVE A SUPERIORTY COMPLEX WHICH IS REALLY NOT DESERVED.......YOU THINK YOU ARE MORE LIKE A DOLLOR, BUT IN REALITY YOU ARE ABOUT 95 CENTS SHORT...........

YOU DO KNOW SPORTS......BUT KNOWING SPORTS AND TURNING THAT INTO WINNERS DON'T NECESSARLY GO HAND AND HAND.........

devil, you dont even know when to use than or then. i will try not to be offended. ive cleaned you up in many debates, what do you want from me...
i won my POY
i won in the nba
i won in ncaaaf
i won in ncaab plenty
i won in the nfl
im up in baseball so far this season
i won the SB
i won the national title game in football
i won the national title game in basketall
those were the big games, no?
was the only one here who called durant as ncaab POY before the season.
and so on. not that i need to say this crap, but its You that needs a reality check.
:)

you were saying? please, you don't know enough about me or sports to break off comments like that. who do you think you are? certainly not my intellectual superior, sorry dude.

bye, the devil. stick with reality and things will make more sense. you wanting me to be something and reality are two different things.

pvcpipe - you cant understand how good that makes me feel!!!! knowing that is the reaction you have from my posts...lol...just really hysterical and feels amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!! lol so funny how i really affect your life and mood!!!! LOL

bye little buddy!!! LOL
:mutley

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

Its a different era now... The rx and bettorsworld had posters who were very KNOWLEDGIBLE in the wagering aspect of the world. Now, its all about what team you like, or whats your fav tv show, and how loud you could fart. I believe mofome is a great poster. perfect for this froum era. But to think that mofome is in the same league has the DEVIL. NO!!!!!! THE DEVIL IS MORE LIKE VARSITY. MOFOME IS STILL IN JV!

Cannon

Banned

I think the EOG should pay mo to stay then he would have real money to bet on his plays. I like Mo but we can all get rich like last year when he goes off his meds and his picks go south at an alarming rate. Fade time will be not that far in the future. Lost of love for the MOMAN from me!!!

PAY THE MO!!! SO HE WON'T GO!!!

Apple

Banned

Where is mofome going? Why are people asking Ken to pay him?

He has a come a long way from when he was first on here. I vote for - good!

YOU DO KNOW SPORTS......BUT KNOWING SPORTS AND TURNING THAT INTO WINNERS DON'T NECESSARLY GO HAND AND HAND...
Bingo

Someone above said his posts were that of a teenage chat room and I agree.

The kid knows his sports but doesn't know a thing about the offshore world or gambling.

I guess he's entertaining to those under 25. I'll read JJGold or BTJ when I'm looking for some humor.

Where is mofome going? Why are people asking Ken to pay him?

EOG is not considering paying him to stay, but rather we were considering paying him to leave...:LMAO

Until many of you replied that you felt he was good to have around..

I believe Identity suggested we pay him so please don't mistake that for EOG's stance...

Ken

Ace

EOG Veteran

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

MO....do you bet actual money on the games or do you just credit/debit mind units as a way of keeping score? Just curious, man.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

EOG is not considering paying him to stay, but rather we were considering paying him to leave...:LMAO

Until many of you replied that you felt he was good to have around..

I believe Identity suggested we pay him so please don't mistake that for EOG's stance...

Ken
My pal Mofo is one righteous guy and quite the intellect. I am afraid that the Shrink is quite jealous of Mo's robust knowledge and seemingly superior skill in the manufacture and upkeep of his capabilities in the soap opera department.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

P.S. What's a dollor?:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

ZZ,

Believe it or not, I am one of mofome's strongest advocates...:party

I love when mofome throws jabs because i can counter with a left hook!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

ZZ,

Believe it or not, I am one of mofome's strongest advocates...:party

I love when mofome throws jabs because i can counter with a left hook!

Thats why MoFo is all good in my book. He can take and he can dish.

mofome

Banned

again, detroit dennis? who the hell is that?
:LMAO
your posts remind me of recess.

raiders...? this the same raiders that was cursing on my phone and then said he was sorry? i know plenty about gambling. i believe it was your old forum that had a guy sign up under my name, use my photo as his avatar, and you welcomed him saying that he would enjoy the place more than this site. you're not all that sharp, raiders. do i know squat about the offshore world? nope. do i want to? nope. have i cliamed to? nope. i dont think there are many 26 year olds with a great knowledge of the offshore world. maybe there are. i simply do not need, want, or care about that. i love sports and gambling, i do fairly decent with each. neither you nor dennis would be anything more than comedy in a sports debate, so i wont go on much further. btj and jj are funny, but they dont do anything aside from make the occasional jokes.

:cocktail

buh bye sweetites.

:cheers

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

Shrink,

Is Mofome the type of poster you hoped would dominate this Forum when you and Pete set up shop with the EOG?

Christ Ken this kid is stickly kindergarden. It's like a teenage chat room in here.

Agree k-one, not only his threads but katies to I think would drive serious gaming posters away.

mofome

Banned

My pal Mofo is one righteous guy and quite the intellect. I am afraid that the Shrink is quite jealous of Mo's robust knowledge and seemingly superior skill in the manufacture and upkeep of his capabilities in the soap opera department.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

P.S. What's a dollor?:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Agree k-one, not only his threads but katies to I think would drive serious gaming posters away.

Thank you, Fordfield and K-one....you're the only 2 with any sense in this thread! Thank God for the ignore feature in this forum!

What is pathetic is the way this forum, and the Shrink in particular, puts up with his nonsense because he has almost 15000 posts.

pioneer,

Aside from being so negative and critical about eog, what do you bring to our forum?

Out of over 1k posts, how many would you say have been of a condemning nature ? :+clueless

mofome

Banned

pioneer, no offense, but you've often been refered to as the biggest moron on this site. i understand that my crapping on you ha taken its toll, but please, you have yet to come up with your first helpful thread/comment or post.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by pioneer
Does the word "irony" mean anything to you? You're posts indicate that your an illiterate so I'll keep my reply simple. I agreed that Papelbon was good; my point was that last night's performance against the Rangers, where the Rangers' hitters swung at pitches outside the strike zone and took hittable pitches in the strike zone for called strikes, does not allow us to infer just how good Papelbon really is. I'll repeat for the slow amongst us, (a completely redundant reminder in this forum), Papelbon's success last night was more the result of the Rangers' hitters' ineptitude than his own pitching brilliance.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
unfortunately for you, no one said, 'b/c pap did so well vs texas last night he is the best closer in baseball'. its too bad that you are so slow. last season, he had the best numbers of any closer in baseball. this season, he hasnt been touched. you put those things together and you've got a solid argument as to whom is the best closer in the game. you, dont know anything, so you merely reference 1 inning of baseball. dont allow your lack of knowledge on a topic to allow you to misrepresent someone elses beliefs.

:nono

later, brain.

:)

---

yes pioneer, you are k-dufus are in the same group. fordfield, well i dont know the dude.

ciao.

Most of his threads are rubbish, but please read the bullshit Katie has posted just in this past week, before you put them in the league.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Thank you, Fordfield and K-one....you're the only 2 with any sense in this thread! Thank God for the ignore feature in this forum!

What is pathetic is the way this forum, and the Shrink in particular, puts up with his nonsense because he has almost 15000 posts.
I was taught that if you don't have something nice to say about someone don't say anything at all. Entonces, no voy a decir nada sobre Usted Senor Pioneer. Therefore, I will say nothing to or about you Pioneer.

Katie

EOG Master

pioneer,

Aside from being so negative and critical about eog, what do you bring to our forum?

Out of over 1k posts, how many would you say have been of a condemning nature ? :+clueless

it seems that a few people aren't happy unless they have something to complain about, ken...

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

pioneer,

How ironic that my very last post was to commend Fordfield and K-one. I have even commended you, Shrink, when the rare occasion warranted commendations. I think the word "condemn" is too strong, except for the "to express strong disapproval" definition. I don't apologize for expressing strong disapproval when someone says something I disagree with. For instance, my last post, I stand by my statement that you and EOG are truly pathetic to put up with mofome's nonsense just because he posts over 15000 times. He brings you business and makes you money so you put up with him. And likewise it says a lot about this forum that only 2 people (3 including myself) have the good sense and the courage to say the truth about mofome, ie. he is a complete moron who brings nothing good to this forum!

ps. to ZZ: I have heard that maxim also but it applies to the use of gratuitous criticism of some person. It does not apply to when you see lies or evil, in those circumstances, not saying something is cowardice, not virtue!

mofome

Banned

How ironic that my very last post was to commend Fordfield and K-one. I have even commended you, Shrink, when the rare occasion warranted commendations. I think the word "condemn" is too strong, except for the "to express strong disapproval" definition. I don't apologize for expressing strong disapproval when someone says something I disagree with. For instance, my last post, I stand by my statement that you and EOG are truly pathetic to put up with mofome's nonsense just because he posts over 15000 times. He brings you business and makes you money so you put up with him. And likewise it says a lot about this forum that only 2 people (3 including myself) have the good sense and the courage to say the truth about mofome, ie. he is a complete moron who brings nothing good to this forum!

ps. to ZZ: I have heard that maxim also but it applies to the use of gratuitous criticism of some person. It does not apply to when you see lies or evil, in those circumstances, not saying something is cowardice, not virtue!

courage? i get along with 90%+ of the people here. you're just clueless. ever since i crapped on you a few months ago, you've posted nothing but nonsense. k-one is banned from therx, you have had problems with just about everyone you've spoken with, not exactly a flawless group of courageous e-clowns you've got here. the pathetic thing is a grown man crying about someone whos stuff he doesnt have to read. courage is what soldiers have, not what you and k-one have.
:nono

mofome

Banned

well ladies, im out to the gym, have fun with your e-drama.

im at the gym right now!!!:sport017 :sport017 :sport017 :med3d-halteres: :med3d-halteres: :+signs8-0

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

:dancefool
, ie. he is a complete moron who brings nothing good to this forum!

I didn't know you were a Super Hero Pioneer.....BTW,how does one attain 'complete' moron status? As I fear I am an 'incomplete' model.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

I love the guy, he knows his shit and so do I.......

Hitdogg

I rest my case readiing yet another condemning post by you above...

Frankly, I wonder if you are even aware of this charcter trait of yours?

P.S.

Just because you and a couple of others think mofome is a moron doesn't make it true. In fact, virtually everyone else who has replied in this thread seems to find value in mofome posting here at EOG, so what does that say about all of us?

Are we also morons because we don't share your opinion? :rolleyes: