Does mofome bring more good or bad to our community?

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated
Re: Does mofome bring more good or bad to our community?

Katie you better hope he doesnt start the same kind of thread about you

Well I think he does bring something to the site. I don't know him very well but from what I have seen he does know his sports.

I like him!:houra

munson15

I want winners...

I think Mofome is an energetic, intelligent guy with a great sense of humor who brings much more good to EOG than bad.:cheers

roach23

Banned

90% of the time mo brings good stuff to the table here. 10% he's just a bumbling lunatic who you just gotta ignore.

Mofome also has more sports knowledge than any other poster here. The only problem- he knows it.

j/k bud, keep on keeping on

Seriously, EOG wouldn't be the same w/o Mo. I think traffic here would significantly decrease w/o his contributions.

J

joeybagadonuts

Bad- but I think since Katie has arrived Mo has dropped to 2nd in terms of asinine threads and comments.<o:p></o:p>

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

For a nappy-headed attention HO - he's OK by me.

I liked his units post. Too soon to give an opinion about him.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

From my view, neutral .
I only pay special attention to: Wild Bill and The Shrink by name. (Occassionally Katie-for fun).

PS-He wasn't a poster here; but what actually happened to Fishhead across the way?

Katie

EOG Master

From my view, neutral .
I only pay special attention to: Wild Bill and The Shrink by name. (Occassionally Katie-for fun).

PS-He wasn't a poster here; but what actually happened to Fishhead across the way?

oh, who, that's sooo sweet.:)

The Devil

EOG Master

MO IS OK......HE NEEDS TO GROW UP A BIT AS HE ISN'T AS SHARP AS HE THINKS HE IS........

d ray

EOG Dedicated

mofo is great for EOG in my opinion

Jury is undecided on Mo,he flys too high sometimes but overall a good person:cocktail

mofome

Banned

for the most part, thanks for the comments.

devil, you speak as someone who has lost many a debate. still love ya. hoffa, prove me wrong. two people who i put in my eog top 5 HOF.

:cocktail

interesting thread. i see why some may get annoyed, but every once in a while i mistake this place for a gambling forum full of grown ass men. i say what i think when i think it. thats all. i dont dislike a single person here...or in the world for that matter. well, aside from bobby jenks at the moment. i post jokes, plays, opinions, and i get in debates from time to time. occasionally i am ill-prepared to deal with how stupid i think some posts are. its not always the people that i think are morons, but when replying to a thread, i direct my response toward the individual. most of my reply is sarcastic, but i enjoy the back and forth. maybe i need to 'think' more before i reply sometimes. all i do is see a group of words and, sometimes, i just like to tear them apart be it for a laugh or out of boredom. at the end of the day this is a gambling forum and i enjoy 99% of the people here and look forward to meeting everyone i get the chance to meet.

Shrink,

Is Mofome the type of poster you hoped would dominate this Forum when you and Pete set up shop with the EOG?

Christ Ken this kid is stickly kindergarden. It's like a teenage chat room in here.

mofome

Banned

Shrink,

Is Mofome the type of poster you hoped would dominate this Forum when you and Pete set up shop with the EOG?

Christ Ken this kid is stickly kindergarden. It's like a teenage chat room in here.

better than a crybaby like you that quits a fantasy league b/c he has no keepers then blames others...then also comes here crying b/c he was banned from therx.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

you are the exact person i hope to be the opposite of.

:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Shrink,

I guess that has to count as a "bad" vote?:LMAO

kenny - you considering my idea to pay him to stay? i think it would be WELL worth the money....

pvcpipe

EOG Master

ID-

quit kissing mo's ass, and give up on making friends here. with every post you make, I come closer to stabbing myself in the eye with a sharp pencil. your sole contribution is american idol futures, and you can't even pick those worth a damn. (amy krebs?) (wisconsin over florida?) i pray to shiva you go on that date with JJ and he pulls a sam berkowitz on you. i would pay you to never use "lol" or "sir" again. it makes you sound like peppermint patty, only less heterosexual.

i hope you don't take offense. don't go away mad, just go away.