Does mofome bring more good or bad to our community?

Cannon

Banned
Re: Does mofome bring more good or bad to our community?

You were paying Hank Webber $400 a month to post why not give the $400 a month to MO he has winners. Then he will have money to bet the games for real!!

PAY MO SO HE WON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

MOFOME, It seems to me that your the only one who could Critize
people with their post or picks. WHATS WRONG? YOU CANT TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM? I was not BASHING YOU. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, YOUR GREAT FOR THIS POSTING ERA!!IN THE PAST, IF I WANTED TO CHATABOUT SPORTSTEAM, OR WHO GOT TRADED, I WOULD GO TO SPORTS TEAM CHAT.BUT IF I WANTED TO CHAT ABOUT OFFSHORE BIZ,I WENT TO THE RX OR BETTORSWORLD.I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU OR YOUR POSTING STYLE. SO YOU NEED TO PIPE IT DOWN!!!!

Katie

EOG Master

I rest my case readiing yet another condemning post by you above...

Frankly, I wonder if you are even aware of this charcter trait of yours?

P.S.

Just because you and a couple of others think mofome is a moron doesn't make it true. In fact, virtually everyone else who has replied in this thread seems to find value in mofome posting here at EOG, so what does that say about all of us?

Are we also morons because we don't share your opinion? :rolleyes:

good post, ken..
believing that something is fact based purely on feelings is an example of a cognitive distortion called emotional reasoning as i'm sure you know...
the more of this type of thinking that a person engages in the more negative that are in general..

Katie

EOG Master

oh, yeah..one more thing...

for the few guys that made negative comments about me..:finger004

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

I love the guy, he knows his shit and so do I.......

Hitdogg

hitdogg is my man, we'll take over some show eventually. i think the thing hitdogg understands is that i dont mean to offend anyone, but i really dont give a shit. if you're offended by some sarcastic e-comments, you're probably a homosexual. its a gambling forum full of beer drinking men. if you dont like me, dont read the shit i write. if you dont want to feel like an idiot, dont get in a debate with me.
:cocktail

i have a lot of luv and respect for most of the guys here. even joeybagadonuts, shit, he doesnt like me and thats fine, but hes real about things. he says i know sports but im annoying, thats fine, how can i possibly post this often and not annoy some people. but some of the comments dont hold water. being called an idiot by someone who has about 12 brain cells doesnt really carry a lot of weight. if someone was to put up a million dollars on a team to win a sports debate, i would venture to guess k-one and pioneer would be better off with me on their team than the other. if they've read anything, they know as much. should we need to debate about the offshore gambling world, wtf, thats not my thing. get ken, bill, sean, devil or someone like that. but please, if you must insult me, post something with some merit.

:+waving-2

mofome

Banned

MOFOME, It seems to me that your the only one who could Critize
people with their post or picks. WHATS WRONG? YOU CANT TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM? I was not BASHING YOU. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, YOUR GREAT FOR THIS POSTING ERA!!IN THE PAST, IF I WANTED TO CHATABOUT SPORTSTEAM, OR WHO GOT TRADED, I WOULD GO TO SPORTS TEAM CHAT.BUT IF I WANTED TO CHAT ABOUT OFFSHORE BIZ,I WENT TO THE RX OR BETTORSWORLD.I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU OR YOUR POSTING STYLE. SO YOU NEED TO PIPE IT DOWN!!!!

its how you stated it. trust me, i can take it as well as dish it out. i dont know you well enough to truly understand the value of the words you choose, so i apologize for coming off too defensively with you. i dont claim to know about the offshore biz, but i know whats going on and what has taken place in the sports world. maybe one day i will have a larger interest in the offshore world, its just not something i have been exposed to much. the old site i posted on never really discussed such matters. i did't know much about the histoy off the offshore world or what goes on until i came here....still, i dont know much at all. it seems we have many good people with that kinda info. maybe you are one of those people? im not sure.
your criticism here is accurate. if i had a pipe, i would certainly not put it down. what would be the point of that?
:+clueless

bottom line the site would not be as good without mofome those clown ass mods at freewinners banned mofome and that was the beginning of the end for that site. also when Dirty left mod postion there to move here.

mofome,

I hope i can point something out without you getting defensive or crazy...

What I believe turns some people off about you is your arrogance (which I have been guilty of too) and the fact you don't take criticism well...

Ken

mofome

Banned

mofome,

I hope i can point something out without you getting defensive or crazy...

What I believe turns some people off about you is your arrogance (which I have been guilty of too) and the fact you don't take criticism well...

Ken

kiss my ass, *****.

j/k yeah i understand what some dont like, but they dont read enough of my posts if they think im actually arrogant. before people meet me in real life they always say that that assumed i would be arrogant, but im not. i dont know why that is, but people always tell me that they thought i would be arrogant. on here, i state my opinion and i am confident in what i know. i give praise to others all the time and im there for anyone who needs it. i think humility is one of the best character traits a man can possess, i just dont exude that trait often enough on eog. my reasons for posting in the manner i do vary. sometimes im just bored, but every once in a while i just want someone to debate with and i want to have a laugh at their expense. certainly thats not mature, but im being honest. certainly i have things to work on, but, despite what some may think, i am not the leading cause of cancer in young adults.

:nono

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

MOFOME, SEEMS TO BE VERY LOYAL TO THIS SITE. HE also brings alot of juice HERE AS WELL.ALL THAT BEING SAID............. HE IS NO DEVIL LOL:LMAO

kiss my ass, *****.

j/k yeah i understand what some dont like, but they dont read enough of my posts if they think im actually arrogant. before people meet me in real life they always say that that assumed i would be arrogant, but im not. i dont know why that is, but people always tell me that they thought i would be arrogant. on here, i state my opinion and i am confident in what i know. i give praise to others all the time and im there for anyone who needs it. i think humility is one of the best character traits a man can possess, i just dont exude that trait often enough on eog. my reasons for posting in the manner i do vary. sometimes im just bored, but every once in a while i just want someone to debate with and i want to have a laugh at their expense. certainly thats not mature, but im being honest. certainly i have things to work on, but, despite what some may think, i am not the leading cause of cancer in young adults.

Regarding your thoughts on HUMILITY....BINGO.... AGREED...

I am working on this daily...

I am replying in this thread solely because I like to participate in public lynchings.

However, there does not seem to be enough momentum to lynch that poster for being immature and for being proud of it.

Oh well.

I guess I'll check back next month!

:+excited- :+whipping :whatever: :hung

Remember that poster Omni-Frog?

This thread makes it sound like mofo is being crowned the new Omni-Frog!

:+signs15-

mofome

Banned

if being mofo is wrong, i dont wanna be right.

Apple

Banned

I think ignore is for pussies..

But I will say I understand if someone puts Katie on their ignore list.. Not mofome though he is entertaining and actually has some good posts. On the other hand I've yet to read one post from Katie that was insightful or even interesting..

mofome

Banned

I think ignore is for pussies..

But I will say I understand if someone puts Katie on their ignore list.. Not mofome though he is entertaining and actually has some good posts. On the other hand I've yet to read one post from Katie that was insightful or even interesting..

:hug:

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I rest my case readiing yet another condemning post by you above...

Frankly, I wonder if you are even aware of this charcter trait of yours?

P.S.

Just because you and a couple of others think mofome is a moron doesn't make it true. In fact, virtually everyone else who has replied in this thread seems to find value in mofome posting here at EOG, so what does that say about all of us?

Are we also morons because we don't share your opinion? :rolleyes:

You would have made just as bad a lawyer as you would have been a bad physician...but then again, you wouldn't have passed the bar either.LOL

And likewise, just because virtually everyone else finds value in mofome posting here doesn't make it so either.

And you answered your own question!
Condemningly yours,
pioneer

mofome

Banned

You would have made just as bad a lawyer as you would have been a bad physician...but then again, you wouldn't have passed the bar either.LOL

And likewise, just because virtually everyone else finds value in mofome posting here doesn't make it so either.

And you answered your own question!
Condemningly yours,
pioneer

perhaps the least intelligent thing thats ever been posted.

Katie

EOG Master

wtf..
how do i keep being brought in to this.?..

i just try to cheer you losers on..:LMAO

mofome

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post688408 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 688408"><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">04-12-07, 08:38 PM </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Remove user from ignore list
Katie </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message is hidden because Katie is on your ignore list.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:suit:

Katie

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post688408 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 688408"><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">04-12-07, 08:38 PM </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Remove user from ignore list
Katie </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message is hidden because Katie is on your ignore list.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:suit:

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Dude

EOG Member

I refuse to read anything He Posts.. 18,000 posts in 18 Months time..Boils down to 1000 posts a month at roughly 33 or so a day.. Most are jibberish at best... Hows that quote go Better to keep your mouth shut and let them think you are intelligent then to open it and prove otherwise............

Katie

EOG Master

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mo, can we be king and queen of eog and make peasants out of a few of the charmers???? :cheeleade

we could keep ken in the dungeon... :houra

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

If you don't know sports, dont gamble, and wont fuck anyone on the forum, why are we letting this Katie lady waste time on the message boards.....Ban her NOW......

Hitdogg

Katie

EOG Master

If you don't know sports, dont gamble, and wont fuck anyone on the forum, why are we letting this Katie lady waste time on the message boards.....Ban her NOW......

Hitdogg

are you kidding??

i'm like zerocage...

I BLEED EOG!!! :)

Cannon

Banned

Mo is like the family member who always shows up to the family reunion that nobody really wanted him to be there but since he is family he gets to stay because you can't make him leave. Family is still Family....