Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

RF, if you want more peps to send cash. I have no issue with Teaz ,Skins, Dsethi, JoeyFitz or ViejoD holding on to some. Not sure if you know any of them? We can put up 5k each with any of them... you can spread the rest to shrink and willy...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

RF, if you want more peps to send cash. I have no issue with Teaz ,Skins, Dsethi, JoeyFitz or ViejoD holding on to some. We can put up 5k each with any of them... you can spread the rest to shrink and willy...

I would be willing to send some to all of those guys.

WVU

EOG Master

this isnt an Rx circle jerk. Lets pick people a little bigger into the industry. Shrink is more qualified than all those guys.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

I would be willing to send some to all of those guys.

Ok. Thats cool. if we agree on this then me and you are set for our bet as I am cool with any of them.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

this isnt an Rx circle jerk. Lets pick people a little bigger into the industry. Shrink is more qualified than all those guys.

WVU whats it matter. If me and RF send 5k each to one of them we are just covering our own bet and your money is not involved...

WVU

EOG Master

Royalfan you better not get us all excited about this bet and then puss out

WVU

EOG Master

WVU whats it matter. If me and RF send 5k each to one of them we are just covering our own bet and your money is not involved...

fair enough, but this was supposed to be a 20k bet. If we are separate on our 5k then that is even better

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

fair enough, but this was supposed to be a 20k bet. If we are separate on our 5k then that is even better

Yep. It's all the same as the bets total 20k. I am more worried about RF having to ship 20k to 1 person so rather him spread it out. I listed the people I did b/c I know and met each personally. Since he agrees then we will feel much better about our loot.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You guys are crazy. I would not send any money to anyone to hold. Better get a real bank with mutual custody. All parties have to sign for withdrawal. You all get together to put money in, it collects some pitiful interest, which will pay the taxes on the interest, and you all get together when the bet is over. You thought the rules were a can of worms, you ain't seen nothing yet. Do it in Oklahoma. The odds of this happening are actually decreasing. I would not bring a wad of cash either.

OF...oij213490

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You guys are crazy. I would not send any money to anyone to hold. Better get a real bank with mutual custody. All parties have to sign for withdrawal. You all get together to put money in, it collects some pitiful interest, which will pay the taxes on the interest, and you all get together when the bet is over. You thought the rules were a can of worms, you ain't seen nothing yet. Do it in Oklahoma. The odds of this happening are actually decreasing. I would not bring a wad of cash either.

OF...oij213490

What a miserable fuck. Wish I could live your life for a few days just to see what it is like. You don't think there are ten or twenty guys around that can mutually be trusted to hold 2 or 4 grand? Well you sir are the real shitferbrains then.

WVU

EOG Master

We could have it escrowed and no one would have to hold it.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What a miserable fuck. Wish I could live your life for a few days just to see what it is like. You don't think there are ten or twenty guys around that can mutually be trusted to hold 2 or 4 grand? Well you sir are the real shitferbrains then.

No, I don't.

OF...oij213490

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

We could have it escrowed and no one would have to hold it.

Can you explain how this would work a little more detailed hypothetically.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

As soon as I came up with a money holding plan it got awfully quiet. Trying to get 10 or 20 posters to hold the money would be a total clusterfuck. How did that work on the last forum bet? I told you the rules are easy. Now comes the hard part, who holds the money and is responsible for it? A poster? Don't make me laugh. I know a bank would work but there still would be kinks available. You almost need a contract written out, signed by all parties, notarized. Otherwise a no payment could occur. This ended up being just what I thought it would, a bunch of talk. How amusing.

OF...:blah:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

As soon as I came up with a money holding plan it got awfully quiet. Trying to get 10 or 20 posters to hold the money would be a total clusterfuck. How did that work on the last forum bet? I told you the rules are easy. Now comes the hard part, who holds the money and is responsible for it? A poster? Don't make me laugh. I know a bank would work but there still would be kinks available. You almost need a contract written out, signed by all parties, notarized. Otherwise a no payment could occur. This ended up being just what I thought it would, a bunch of talk. How amusing.

OF...:blah:

No actually, you said the terms of the rules could never be agreed to. Again acting smart, when you couldn't be further off. Why don't you just let the grown ups work this out, and go play down in the asylum.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I said the entire episode was a colossal waste of time, it would never take place. Well?

OF...:pop:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I said the entire episode was a colossal waste of time, it would never take place. Well?

It is a saturday in the middle of summer guy. Just started getting into place late last night. Something like this can't be thrown together in an hour or two. I need to finalize the details of the rules in depth before we need to even worry too much about the money. Got it? Good.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I think everyone is scared of the greatest handicapper on the forum. Didn't you go 71-1 in winning months? I mean I would be scared also.

OF...:3dmondieu2: 71-1 winning months, you are the greatest royalfan!!!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I think everyone is scared of the greatest handicapper on the forum. Didn't you go 71-1 in winning months? I mean I would be scared also.

OF...:3dmondieu2: 71-1 winning months, you are the greatest royalfan!!!

I had another one this year. 2 or three lifetime(since doing this only, back in college had losing months). I offered you to get in on my side if you want to get your gambling career back on track. Don't think anyone is scared, which is why it is getting close to going down.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

So your 82-2 last 84 months. Are you following ACE ACE martingale system, that won't work here. I don't know of anyone in the world that has been 82-2 the last 7 years. You are legendary!!!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

So your 82-2 last 84 months. Are you following ACE ACE martingale system, that won't work here. I don't know of anyone in the world that has been 82-2 the last 7 years. You are legendary!!!

I am thinking it is three losing months. Not sure or care what Ace ace does, I do what I do.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

81-3 last 7 years, I am warning everyone to give up now. You are a betting genius, the best ever. They cannot possibly beat you, a gambling God in our midst. I am blessed to be able to converse with you almighty one. Do you walk on water while betting oh lord?

OF...:blink:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

81-3 last 7 years, I am warning everyone to give up now. You are a betting genius, the best ever. They cannot possibly beat you, a gambling God in our midst. I am blessed to be able to converse with you almighty one. Do you walk on water while betting oh lord?

OF...:blink:

Being good at my job makes me no different than millions and millions of people, so not following you.

:+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Nope the other Godlike poster ACE ACE from the rx, like you, is 143-0 his last 143. You are just behind the greatest. Not bad though. I would say still a God in the forum's eyes.

OF...:party

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Nope the other Godlike poster ACE ACE from the rx, like you, is 143-0 his last 143. You are just behind the greatest. Not bad though. I would say still a God in the forum's eyes.

OF...:party

143 winning months in a row? Do you believe him? Not familiar with him or his plays really.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No, he has just posted at the rx for several years now, you know, your home forum. And he is only 143-0 his last 143 martingale shots. Of course you don't know him, if you did you would know you are only the 2nd greatest capper, at the rx. In fact, I don't think any poster there knows him. Or it just seems that way.

OF...:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

No, he has just posted at the rx for several years now, you know, your home forum. And he is only 143-0 his last 143 martingale shots. Of course you don't know him, if you did you would know you are only the 2nd greatest capper, at the rx. In fact, I don't think any poster there knows him. Or it just seems that way.

OF...:cheers

I am familiar with the name but too circus like for me to ever follow. Martingale not for me. I just grind out wins, no need to put large double up money at risk when you don't need to.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I see, now you are barely familiar with him. One of those circus clowns at the rx. Of course I am quite certain you never post anything bad about him there, just look the other way, like a good lemming should. But back to your unreal God -like monthly record. I don't think this challenge is fair to the other side. You are a betting God, a ringer. I think they might as well just hand you the money, because it will take a miracle for them to win.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I see, now you are barely familiar with him. One of those circus clowns at the rx. Of course I am quite certain you never post anything bad about him there, just look the other way, like a good lemming should. But back to your unreal God -like monthly record. I don't think this challenge is fair to the other side. You are a betting God, a ringer. I think they might as well just hand you the money, because it will take a miracle for them to win.

If I knew him to be a bad guy I would give it to him, but don't read his posts or know him otherwise so wouldn't badmouth him here or there. As for the challenge, not terrribly easy to get to 200 units with 100 or more dollar units. Do I think I will win though? Obviously, or the challenge wouldn't be out there. You should jump on my side to get some of that nasty losing streak back.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Of course, you don't know a thing about ACE ACE. That is lemminese for I don't say anything or wil might put me on pr. Speaking of miracles, lord, would you be so kind as to perform a small miracle for the skeptics? They are having a hard time believing you are 82-2 or 81-3 you think, the last 7 years in winning months. It's a tough sell. Could you maybe turn a bottled water into wine? No? Walk on water, you tube it for us? No? Too tough of miracles? Well what about a minor miracle, like say producing a verifiable record for that 82-2 mark? Come on betting God, the crowd is not buying into this, show me something good to silence your critics of claims of greatness.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Of course, you don't know a thing about ACE ACE. That is lemminese for I don't say anything or wil might put me on pr. Speaking of miracles, lord, would you be so kind as to perform a small miracle for the skeptics? They are having a hard time believing you are 82-2 or 81-3 you think, the last 7 years in winning months. It's a tough sell. Could you maybe turn a bottled water into wine? No? Walk on water, you tube it for us? No? Too tough of miracles? Well what about a minor miracle, like say producing a verifiable record for that 82-2 mark? Come on betting God, the crowd is not buying into this, show me something good to silence your claims of greatness.

I could give two shits if grumpy old men believe it or not, but you asked so I am telling you. Month is a long time, shouldn't have a losing one. This Ace thing is just weird. If I thought he was a douche I would say so, obviously, but I don't as I don't pay attention to him. Have heard he has had some good football seasons is about it.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

But lord you run around the forums begging for recognition and approval, that you are Godlike, boasting and bragging of greatness. It seems you do care about what the posters think, more than anything. Why else would you share all of these miracles with us?

But lord you run around the forums begging for recognition and approval, that you are Godlike, boasting and bragging of greatness. It seems you do care about what the posters think, more than anything. Why else would you share all of these miracles with us?

ever hear of a martyr? :blink:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Only when asked to discuss my success or lacktherof at times. Since I have so many people like you so interested the questions come up a lot. You live in Kentucky Frog by chance?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

ever hear of a martyr? :blink:

A martyr dies for a cause. Royalfan spreads around tales of success like it is gospel. The bible or royalfan told me so. But the bible of royalfan constantly preaches how great he is, trying to convince his worshippers of his Godlike status. Not a martyr, maybe a Bible salesman? I could see going 82-2 in profitable months selling bibles. I'd skip the Kentucky members for the bible pitch for now.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

A martyr dies for a cause. Royalfan spreads around tales of success like it is gospel. The bible or royalfan told me so. But the bible of royalfan constantly preaches how great he is, trying to convince his worshippers of his Godlike status. Not a martyr, maybe a Bible salesman? I could see going 82-2 in profitable months selling bibles.

You mind keeping the religion out of it. That too much to ask?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

A martyr dies for a cause. Royalfan spreads around tales of success like it is gospel. The bible or royalfan told me so. But the bible of royalfan constantly preaches how great he is, trying to convince his worshippers of his Godlike status. Not a martyr, maybe a Bible salesman? I could see going 82-2 in profitable months selling bibles. I'd skip the Kentucky members for the bible pitch for now.

Why, did you have to resort to selling books since you can't win anymore?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You mind keeping the religion out of it. That too much to ask?

Ummm, yes it is, o almighty one. You are a God in my eyes, in fact, I may start a cult devoted to you. We will start a city, maybe in Guyana, and call it royalfantown. We will leave all of our worldly possessions behind, just cash them all out for a bankroll. We will win 82 out of 84 months, and build our new kingdom, in the new world. The church of royalfan will know no bounds. Kool aid anyone?

OF...:3dmondieu2:Your wish is my command my lord, except that wish.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Ummm, yes it is, o almighty one. You are a God in my eyes, in fact, I may start a cult devoted to you. We will start a city, maybe in Guyana, and call it royalfantown. We will leave all of our worldly possessions behind, just cash them all out for a bankroll. We will win 82 out of 84 months, and build our new kingdom, in the new world. The church of royalfan will know no bounds. Kool aid anyone?

OF...:3dmondieu2:Your wish is my command my lord, except that wish.

What a fucking tool. Not even remotely funny in any way, shape or form. Continuing to fall deeper and deeper.