Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

It isn't, and most likely won't be because this royalfan shit ends the same way everytime.

OF...:doh1

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. You need to do whatever it takes to do that since you can't win anymore. Not true in any way shape or form though, unless they back out. I don't make offers and back out.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

I will try to find out more, but there are escrow companies that will hold money for a small fee and pay out according to whatever we write up.

It would be easier if we just picked a few people and send them the post up. I am prepared to do that today.

I like that idea. Small price to pay for the safety of the money.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Not taking shots at wife and kids dumb ass. I am taking shots at you. I admire her for supporting you and your kids for dealing with you.

Props to Frogs wife and kids.

:cheers

You drag my family in every time, lamefuck loser that you are. You have no game, no shame, nothing but a lying fuck. You hit exactly zero plays in this I can prove it thread, and have not done anything different than the usual huffing and puffing. What should we name this thread when it hits 1,000 replies.

The royalfan meltdown thread.

The royalfan talks shit again thread.

The royalfan is as far from wonderful as it gets thread.

Your fucked up man. And all that shit you talk is going to comeback on you fast and hard.

OF...:pop:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You drag my family in every time, lamefuck loser that you are. You have no game, no shame, nothing but a lying fuck. You hit exactly zero plays in this I can prove it thread, and have not done anything different than the usual huffing and puffing. What should we name this thread when it hits 1,000 replies.

The royalfan meltdown thread.

The royalfan talks shit again thread.

The royalfan is as far from wonderful as it gets thread.

Your fucked up man. And all that shit you talk is going to comeback on you fast and hard.

OF...:pop:

Struck a nerve, truth must hurt. Glad you said she has a good job. Sounds like a great woman.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Struck a nerve, truth must hurt. Glad you said she has a good job. Sounds like a great woman.

I don't like posters dragging my family in, not at all. Don't worry, it's all cool.

OF...:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I don't like posters dragging my family in, not at all. Don't worry, it's all cool.

OF...:cheers

I am not worried at all. Did nothing wrong. Said good things about them actually, which is better than nothing wrong.

WVU

EOG Master

1 book or multiplebooks?

from a pre-approved list of books, but he cannot go over any posted limits. He will be making real bets with real money. Each unit will be $100-$200

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

from a pre-approved list of books, but he cannot go over any posted limits. He will be making real bets with real money. Each unit will be $100-$200
I hate to keep bothering you WVU but if he gets to 200 units at any time in the 365 days he wins?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I hate to keep bothering you WVU but if he gets to 200 units at any time in the 365 days he wins?

Yep, as long as I have made 365 bets which is the minimum.

WVU

EOG Master

yes Ray. Even for the greatest cappers that is not very likely

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

yes Ray. Even for the greatest cappers that is not very likely
Not saying whether it is likely or not, just trying to get the facts.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

And you can play team totals, Quarters and other props as long as it is offered?

Yep, but if limit is say 400 and the units are 200 dollars I can only make it a 2 unit play at that book.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Yep, but if limit is say 400 and the units are 200 dollars I can only make it a 2 unit play at that book.
Right, so making the units $100 would help you with books like the Greek and 5 dimes which I'm guessing will be part of the approved list.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Right, so making the units $100 would help you with books like the Greek and 5 dimes which I'm guessing will be part of the approved list.

payout is higher at the 200 level though. Definately WAY easier at 100 level though.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

payout is higher at the 200 level though. Definately WAY easier at 100 level though.
What is the difference in payouts? Cut me off if I'm bothering you but I noticed there was a possible bet and am curious as to what the stipulations are.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

What is the difference in payouts? Cut me off if I'm bothering you but I noticed there was a possible bet and am curious as to what the stipulations are.

3-2 on the 200 level.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

3-2 on the 200 level.
My opinion is that the $100 level gives you more than a 10% better chance to win so I would go with that one if in your shoes.

sure. 100 max win for obvious reasons.

What's the line? And the only stipulation is that somebody (or multiple people) take him up on the challenge for a minimum total of what, 10k? Lay out some guidelines.

WVU

EOG Master

What's the line? And the only stipulation is that somebody (or multiple people) take him up on the challenge for a minimum total of what, 10k? Lay out some guidelines.

It isn't going to happen anyway. You know it and I know it. Did you see the 100 max win? Not worth my time even laying it out let alone discussing it.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

It isn't going to happen anyway. You know it and I know it. Did you see the 100 max win? Not worth my time even laying it out let alone discussing it.

If it doesn't it will be because no pussy puts up 20 grand on the other side, just runs their mouth.

Oh, I misread, thought you said 100 max risk. Nevermind.

For the record, I think it's gonna happen. Already made too much progress to turn back now.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You won millions, why not just put up 20 grand of your own so we can move forward. Then find 5 guys or so to hold the money and moderate and we can get started. They can make a little interest for their troubles in the meantime, which won't be a problem as it will moderate itself anyway for the most part, and I will tip them a tad if I win if they think it should be done. Would rather deal with one person anyway.

WVU

EOG Master

You won millions, why not just put up 20 grand of your own so we can move forward. Then find 5 guys or so to hold the money and moderate and we can get started. They can make a little interest for their troubles in the meantime, which won't be a problem as it will moderate itself anyway for the most part, and I will but them a tad if I win if they think it should be done. Would rather deal with one person anyway.

I don't mind sharing the wealth. Plenty of people will step up even if I did not want to. Travis should get the first crack anyway.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I don't mind sharing the wealth. Plenty of people will step up even if I did not want to. Travis should get the first crack anyway.

Backpeddling a bit? No fucking wonder it won't happen.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You guys need to band together and figure out who the ringleader of your group is. I am emailing one guy the picks, but will give permission for that guy to email a preapproved list of backers. Probably have to have 10-20 guys hold money for the thing and the ringleader will work out which of you sends money to who after we figure out who the holders are. Then we need a bet moderator or two to keep things fair using the printed list of rules we will have in place. Their judgement on any issue that comes up will be final. In the meantime I will get the rules written up. You guys be thinking about who you want to hold some of the money. If a reservation from either party, no dice. Dirty had some very good ideas IMO. Be waiting to hear back from the ringleader.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I am ready to post up my share tomorrow. Are you?

I have way more than that so maybe you should go twenty yourself so we can get started or 20 in addition to what the others want.

I am in. Waiting for Royal to agree for Ken to hold my 10k. (or 15k if he chooses the $200 level) I won't send it to someone I do not know or is not a major player in the offshore industry.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I am in. Waiting for Royal to agree for Ken to hold my 10k. (or 15k if he chooses the $200 level) I won't send it to someone I do not know or is not a major player in the offshore industry.

I would send a couple grand to Shrink probably which you can match. Going to need more holders. I am not sending him 10 grand let along 20 grand. 3 grand tops as I am not his biggest fan. We about got in a fight in central park not long ago.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

K. Who gets the other 7k?

I will have about 10-20 names in the morning after I think about it. Whoever is in can pick if they would trust a guy on the list and if so, how much. If we had 20 guys hold a grand from each if 100 units, it isnt going to be the end of the world if some fuckhead or two suprisingly stiffs. Won't need that many, as I will trust some like Shrink for a little bit bigger chunk. WVU looking into an escrow account also. You guys need to figure out where you are getting your 20 or 30 grand from. I have only seen 15 so far. Otherwise no sense going forward.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

For a small part of our portions I would trust you man to man to settle later OSU. Don't put you on being a stiff. I know you say you think I lie, but I doubt you really do deep down.