Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

For a small part of our portions I would trust you man to man to settle later OSU. Don't put you on being a stiff. I know you say you think I lie, but I doubt you really do deep down.

You can ask a certain forum owner if he thinks I am good for any 5 figure amount. He has never been concerned. That I am certain of.

Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

sure. 100 max win for obvious reasons.

put me down for a hundy, i also have 5 friends that would like to get some of that as well and since they are real people with an address and phone number is it safe to assume they can get down for a hundy as well?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You can ask a certain forum owner if he thinks I am good for any 5 figure amount. He has never been concerned. That I am certain of.

Yeah I can tell, but you have to agree to give me the vote of confidence obviously or it won't fly. Would trust you for probably 3 grand to be done that way.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I might trust Shrink for more than that, especially if I got to talk to him sometime prior to sending the money to see if he still hates me. :+textinb3

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I am in for 5k
OldirtyKu is in for 5k
Seymour is in for 5k

OSU is in charge of your squad. As soon as he lets me know officially who is in for what percentage I will give the go ahead on if it is 100 or 200 units so you can get your money together. Then whoever those parties suggest to hold their part of the funs we can take a look at it.

you guys are giving 3/2 you need to put up 7.5k each...............

WVU

EOG Master

Don't you guys start talking trust nonsense. I expect every penny that I post up to be matched by Royalfan.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

you guys are giving 3/2 you need to put up 7.5k each...............

still not sure, leaning toward the 100 units to make sure I win. the extra ten grand so tempting though.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Don't you guys start talking trust nonsense. I expect every penny that I post up to be matched by Royalfan.

Way to go out on a limb. As if I would trust your ass.

WVU

EOG Master

If it isnt officially escrowed, I want Royalfan to post up his share to Shrink. I will post up my share to anyone he chooses

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

If it isnt officially escrowed, I want Royalfan to post up my share to Shrink. I will post up my share to anyone he chooses

Does't work that way. I have to trust the guy to pay me if I win. Have to mutually agree on someone. I will work out something for them to sign acknowledging owing the money to someone. In return they get whatever interest they can get and a small tip from me for helping out if I win.

tg711

EOG Member

I don't know if it has been mentioned but why don't you guys post this up at matchbook under X bets?

WVU

EOG Master

Does't work that way. I have to trust the guy to pay me if I win. Have to mutually agree on someone. I will work out something for them to sign acknowledging owing the money to someone. In return they get whatever interest they can get and a small tip from me for helping out if I win.

Whatever you want to do I dont care. My money is going to Shrink and Shrink only if we go that route. Maybe you should just use Wil

WVU

EOG Master

I don't know if it has been mentioned but why don't you guys post this up at matchbook under X bets?

we could but the commission sucks

durito

EOG Senior Member

I don't know any of you or the details here.

But, these types of bets are rarely advantageous to the advantage bettor. Using the money for your own plays represents a better chance of growing your bankroll. Unless of course the contest is being used to get around limits.

The other issue you all need to figure out is how you are going to verify the lines used. Emails can be slow or lost, seconds can make a huge difference.

It's also pretty damn easy to make $40,000 a year using some books lines, except that those books will boot anybody long before they make that much money. Those type of books should not be allowed.

I don't know any of you or the details here.

But, these types of bets are rarely advantageous to the advantage bettor. Using the money for your own plays represents a better chance of growing your bankroll. Unless of course the contest is being used to get around limits.

The other issue you all need to figure out is how you are going to verify the lines used. Emails can be slow or lost, seconds can make a huge difference.

It's also pretty damn easy to make $40,000 a year using some books lines, except that those books will boot anybody long before they make that much money. Those type of books should not be allowed.

No worries. The books will be mainstream, reliable books.

There wont be any off the wall, shit books used.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

No worries. The books will be mainstream, reliable books.

There wont be any off the wall, shit books used.

That may be debateable although everywhere used obviously will have my money at. Shouldn't be any problems on that end. And those rinky dink books that he refers, I have already been shown the door long ago.

tg711

EOG Member

we could but the commission sucks

With a sum like that maybe you guys could negotiate the commission with matchbook.

This would be great advertisement for them and other posters could get in on this bet.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

With a sum like that maybe you guys could negotiate the commission with matchbook.

This would be great advertisement for them and other posters could get in on this bet.
It would have to be bigger than that for Matchbook to negotiate the commission.

Bigger than 20-40K? Posted up for a year? I doubt it. They will make $1500 on the money in interest alone. I bet Ken gets it done for CHEAP.

:pop:

Matchbook would take two-percent off the the winning side, which is $400. But then there could be additional processor fees moving the money to and from MB. Just thought I 'd throw that out there. 12io4j2w90

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Bigger than 20-40K? Posted up for a year? I doubt it. They will make $1500 on the money in interest alone. I bet Ken gets it done for CHEAP.

:pop:
That would be great.

Nevermind, just saw the other thread where Shrink can work it.

tg711

EOG Member

Yes it is not a huge amount but as Travis mentioned this is for a year.

You also have to factor in the advertisemnt aspect of this bet for matchbook. This bet involves power posters from several different forums that could create alot of interest in matchbook. It would bring matchbook customers who would want to wager on this x bet and maybe stick with them once they realize the advantage of betting at reduced juice.

That is afterall what matchbook wants is customers. They have no interest in who wins any event.

tg711

EOG Member

Matchbook would take two-percent off the the winning side, which is $400. But then there could be additional processor fees moving the money to and from MB. Just thought I 'd throw that out there. 12io4j2w90

Matchbook does B2B transfers with many top books or bankwires is an option as well.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

So, what are the details? Will the board get updates? This thread was a major contributer towards the EOG new record for posts in a day, I think almost 100 in this thread alone. All the flaming is done. Everyone is agreed on terms? Let the best men win.

OF...:pop:

Kenny,

Have you spoke to Matchbook yet about a commission free deal here.

(Afterall, they would get 40K to hold for a year which they can make interest on)

Lets get this show on the road.

WVU

EOG Master

Travis, I am ready. I have my 5g ready to send out. If Matchbook doesn't work out, I prefer just sending it to Shrink to hold. I will not trust anyone else.

I also want to add that Royalfan will never actually post up IMO. He is loving the attention, but has no intention of doing this. Believe it

Travis, I am ready. I have my 5g ready to send out. If Matchbook doesn't work out, I prefer just sending it to Shrink to hold. I will not trust anyone else.

I concur.

For a total commission of $400 (worst case scenario) it may be best to have Matchbook hold it. I hate to burden Ken with all the bullshit. Anyway RF wont post up 20K with Ken as he doesnt trust him. :+textinb3

I also want to add that Royalfan will never actually post up IMO. He is loving the attention, but has no intention of doing this. Believe it

Offering odds on that? Taking action?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

If it doesn't it will be because no pussy puts up 20 grand on the other side, just runs their mouth.

Your right royalfan, those pussies keep running thier mouths in other threads except this one. Would be nice to get this started, I am not cluttering up the thread with useless flaming any longer. I have heard the pussies say The Shrink or Matchbook? Would either of those work?

OF...:cheers

Kenny,

I know you are busy helping Raiders manage projects right now but if you could take 10 mins to call Matchbook and get this handled WVU and I will be very grateful. I want to see RF squirm out of it after you help get it set up. THANKS!

:thumbsup

Dont be an idiot skins.

I'm not. I believe that once the rules are in place, royalfan will post up his money. You've set the odds against that happening very high, so I'd like a chance to bet the other side, since you're so confident that it won't.

I'm not sure why you'd offer a $100 max win if your side is easy money, though. But anyway, are you offering odds and allowing more than $100 max win, or not?

Also, question: you've stated that you see this wager against royalfan as + EV, so why aren't you posting up all 20k yourself? The other guys can get additional action down with him, but why keep yourself at 5k when you can make much, much more? Just wondering. Maybe you answered this before and I missed it...it's a long thread. :+excited-

WVU

EOG Master

I'm not. I believe that once the rules are in place, royalfan will post up his money. You've set the odds against that happening very high, so I'd like a chance to bet the other side, since you're so confident that it won't.

I'm not sure why you'd offer a $100 max win if your side is easy money, though. But anyway, are you offering odds and allowing more than $100 max win, or not?

Also, question: you've stated that you see this wager against royalfan as + EV, so why aren't you posting up all 20k yourself? The other guys can get additional action down with him, but why keep yourself at 5k when you can make much, much more? Just wondering. Maybe you answered this before and I missed it...it's a long thread. :+excited-

OK I guess you are just stupid after all. If I offered a chance to make money just by him accepting don't you think that could be arranged?

2348ji23e

OK I guess you are just stupid after all. If I offered a chance to make money just by him accepting don't you think that could be arranged?

2348ji23e

Not sure I'm reading your post correctly, but if I am, I'd assume that the bet would only be a winner if/when royalfan posted up his funds.

You also didn't answer my question about posting up all 20k yourself to maximize your profits.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

So this is where it stands, like the gal with the little black squares?

I am very dissappointed.

OF...:pop: