Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Checking in on CNN's attempt to go straight news.

Tensions on the set of “CNN This Morning” have recently boiled over, with Don Lemon allegedly “screaming” at co-host Kaitlan Collins off-camera during an ugly December incident that has left the cast and crew rattled ever since, The Post has learned. According to two sources with knowledge of the situation, the 56-year-old Lemon approached 30-year-old Collins following the show’s Thursday Dec. 8 broadcast — and unloaded on her in front of staffers as he accused her of “interrupting” him on air.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Siriusly. What is going on? There has been no response whatsoever militarily or diplomatically. Not even a verbal response. They won't answer one question.
We cant shoot it down, it's way too high, far higher than any of our fighter jets can go, prob higher than even a U-2 can fly(they're unarmed).

that's the dirty secret, we aren't 'allowing" it to float along, there's nothing we can do about it.

Now we may have certain anti air missiles that could hit it(maybe), but they're nowhere near the balloon.

boston massacre

EOG Master
We cant shoot it down, it's way too high, far higher than any of our fighter jets can go, prob higher than even a U-2 can fly(they're unarmed).

that's the dirty secret, we aren't 'allowing" it to float along, there's nothing we can do about it.

Now we may have certain anti air missiles that could hit it(maybe), but they're nowhere near the balloon.

Do You Know Why It's Here ?

Looking To See If You Know.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
TCU, VCU, Clemson is a guaranteed $10,000. Goes to Eagles and Chiefs. Jalen Hurts vs Patrick Mahomes. Dell Dude vs Cwissy. And $10,000 is ridiculously low if I also get Ucla and Alabama.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Unless they used Star Trek Klingon cloaking technology, we followed the Balloon's long, slow Journeyman to Montana. Like I posted. No words. Now I would be careful about shooting it down. What about the last 40 Jason Days?

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Meanwhile, China has all but declared the NBA their league. We are going to be conquered by China. I'm questioning whether it has already happened while we have been fighting about masks, vaccines and rigged elections.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just remember we found out General Silly committed phone sex treason with China and everybody yawned. Well he is still in his position and now this.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am conflicted. It bothers me that I have lived long enough or late enough to witness the collapse of the greatest country in the history of mankind. But what the fuck do I Alan Karre when I die. Burn that shit down. Makes no diff'rent strokes to me. Wuchyou talking about, God.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
2:03 to hold onto a 7 point lead. This is big. Not yuge. Not yet. But big. Chance for yuge with the win. No chance if loss.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
$80,000

Kittyyummy +1200
VCU +130
Super Show SGP Hurts touch, Miles Sanders o65 rush, AJ Brown o80 receiving +675
Joker +150
Ryby +1100

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The be best case is the Biden administration allowed our air space to be violated by a hostile country and covered it up as long as possible. It is a GD balloon. It took over a month to reach Montana. They did nothing to stop it.

That is be best. Worse and worse is it is carrying some kind of weapon or other national security threat. Then we are talking mass treason.

This brings into question and focus all of those UFO sightings. I don't think they are UFO at all. I think our government knows what they are and it's not good lick.

boston massacre

EOG Master
No clue, i assume if it's a spy balloon it's doing surveillance.

The fact the pentagon is refusing to even talk about it is telling. We are truly a weak nation now.

All The Result Of That Spineless, Weak, Demented, Disoriented, Pathological, Career, Lying, Phony, Influence Peddling Politician In The WH.

mr merlin

EOG Master
All The Result Of That Spineless, Weak, Demented, Disoriented, Pathological, Career, Lying, Phony, Influence Peddling Politician In The WH.
Latest report is the Pentagon says they'll shoot it down when it heads out over water later today, which means no one will see it or have any proof that it ever happened...yup we shot it down, LOL.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Cwissy Obvious post. The Ballon appears to be a joint project between the United States and China. To believe otherwise is a conspiracy theory. Our military has every capability to detect and disable anything that enters our airspace without permission. This is especially Truth Social in the nuclear age where a nuclear warhead could reach us in hours if not minutes. Why POTUS has the nuclear football available at all times.

A spy ballon is not going to make its way to Montana from fucking China unless we allowed it. Then we let it go completely through the mainland before shooting it down over the ocean.

Things are happening rapidly and ominously. Don't ask me what this is about. I only know not good, bad things.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
China has played the long game. I tip my hat to She. Took decades but they have successfully infiltrated all the key aspects of our society and government. It's not just that they have the capability to beat us. They don't have to because they have taken control. It's not who is loyal to China. It's who isn't. Mitch McConnell and his chink wife are definitely red. Biden is red. Bill Gates is red. Grouchy is red. Lebron James is red. These people are not on our side. Brace for Ballon impact.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The lying never stops. The media promoting the lying never stops. No there were no spy balloons during Trump. You fucking liars. Had there been a spy balloon, Trump would have gotten impeached a 3rd time.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's the fact that the military is claiming they were weak under trump too to explain why they were weak this week that's so pathetic.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Another opportunity. Ask people under oath about previous balloons. I guarantee they will use the classified excuse to refuse to answer.

mr merlin

EOG Master
John ratcillf on right now denying there were other balloons under trump - which means like always our military is lying to us.

I did see a report that there were some balloons that went near hawaii, that would not be the same thing obviously.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They lie freely because they are confident no consequences. Same with Hunter laptop. Same with Russia hoax. Remember Wray testifying the FBI didn't spy on the Trump campaign. With Hunter, Radcliffe made Wray issue a statement "correcting" the 51 former intelligence saying the laptop was disinfo and even then it was so vanilla, it really didn't deny.

So GFY Ratcliffe. You going on I bet Maria and saying no balloons means nothing. When you were DNI, you did nothing.