Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Read me. If our air defense system missed or is incapable of detecting giant balloons or even small balloons matriculating across the mainland, we would be vulnerable to an attack by a hostile country or terrorist cell. This has to be 100%. Any oopsie could result in horrific mass casualty consequences. And they fucking allowed the China ballon to come into our airspace and come out. The next time it may not be a spy ballon.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is especially important in the AI age of drones. Everybody involved should be relieved of duty sir then tried for malfeasance to treason.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They lied, Mikey. They are lying, Mikey. It's that simple.
Yes, that's what both of us have been saying for a long time.

The most important thing to remember is they lie about everything, even the weather, imagining a scenario where the info they release is true is too far fetched.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm going to do fucking King Revolver next.

Blondie said 2008:
A reminder you are banned from all EOG free contests.

Dell Dude said 2008:
Bitch.

Blondie said 2008:
Thanks, I try

Dell Dude said 2023:
Found this from old pm's. It's still Bitch 15 years later.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Go ahead and mock, kane. I am officially calling fake Paul Pelosi videos. You have the single camera break in and single body came attack. Both fake.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
When they feels comfortable enough to lie about a fucking balloon, they will lie about everything. Siriusly trying to tell us they didn't have the technology to detect.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Think about that. They are telling us we have been vulnerable to a terrorist or state sponsored attack using balloons. Somehow we didn't check that box. And they just found out right now about all the other balloons during Trump.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If we can't detect ballons, we can't detect drones either if small or high enough. The only question is Leana Wen the 2nd and real Red Dawn sequel hits.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just had a near plane collision on the runway. We can't even fly planes safely. This country is collapsing in real time.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Controllers at Austin's international airport had cleared the arriving FedEx Boeing 767 and a departing Southwest Airlines Boeing 737 jet to use the same runway, and the FedEx crew "realized that they were overflying the Southwest plane," Jennifer Homendy, chairwoman of the National Transportation Safety Board, told CNN Monday.

The FedEx pilot told the Southwest crew to abort taking off, she said.

The FedEx plane, meanwhile, climbed as its crew aborted their landing to help avoid a collision, the Federal Aviation Administration has said.

"I'm very proud of the FedEx flight crew and that pilot," Homendy said. "They saved, in my view, 128 people from a potential catastrophe."

"It was very close, and we believe less than 100 feet," Homendy said.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So Tony Homo but so fucking Mel Farr. VCU, TCU, Clemson would guarantee 5 figures and a free licks at 6. Looks like 1-2 be best. And the frustrating part is Clemson and TCU had every opportunity. Still have opportunity. But they keep losing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Military flipped long ago. No longer loyal to America in addition to going woke.
I am posting you. The military is gone and that is as scary as it seems because the military was our last levee to prevent a complete takeover by the woke commies. And now it is gone. There is nothing left.
It started with don't ask, don't tell. Foot in the door. The military is loyal to the deep state and the deep state is loyal to China. If given the command, the military will kill Americans.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If that is not bad enough and that is bad enough, AI is being programmed to hate non compliant Americans and eventually that will turn violent.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Good lick taking on the Dick Army and Robot Army, Monkey. I don't think shooting free throws in an empty Gym Jordan will cut it.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Over at draftkings Dell...

Houston Cougars +700 to win Ncaab Champ
Rahm +800 to win Masters
Eagles -125

+12860 $100 to win $12,860

I think I will give it a go.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Even adding Jabeur +1000 to win Wimbledon this summer bumps it all the way to +142460 😆

When you look at the past ncaab champions one of the things they have in common typically is great defense. Rahm, if there was any year to do it its this year.

What do you got going on parlay wise....

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Feline
Ricky
Jason
Homo
Hustler
Kitty

And also Rory futures cat. I thought I also had Special and Rahmbo, but can't find them. I Guesser it was only Yes Masters. Need Michigan and over to add.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Purdue should have been for a walkoff. All of these failed to get there:

Ronaldo
Fwancy
Harbaugh
Ryan Day
TCU
Buffalo
San Fag

I still need a signature win in a Purdue rooster. Even without sig, poised to win 5 figures.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Check that. I will have a signature no matter who wins the Super Show but only through brutus Dell Dude vs Cwissy force. +500 guaranteed.