Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

keep them coming big guy!

hope you, and especially your little one, had a great easter!

tripp

EOG Master

might have to accept that deal mc. any way we can work slowey into the mix though?

im just not sure joba is better than pelfrey enough to overcome the diffrence between ich and fowler. what would it take to get slowey in the deal?

mofome

Banned

i just looked and saw VD withdrew this terrible offer. i guess the big guy thought it was too much to give

Viejo have offered you a trade in the EOG: Roy Halladay,
Raul Ibanez and David Price for Miguel Cabrera, Chris
Carpenter and Jose B. Reyes.

mofome

Banned

saw yours ttp, i dont want to do that one anyway. im sure its fair enough, but i dont want to give beck and reyes to get linc/votto and fill in ss.

I wouldnt be all that excited about just giving reyes to get linc and i wouldn't deal beck to get votto.

looks like we stall out!

2348ji23e

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

might have to accept that deal mc. any way we can work slowey into the mix though?

im just not sure joba is better than pelfrey enough to overcome the diffrence between ich and fowler. what would it take to get slowey in the deal?

ummmm if you wanna give me maholm instead of pelfrey thats fine with me.

fowler looks real good and ichiro missing 2 more games this week.

blood test tomorrow.

cant really add slowey.

you can have slowey instead of joba if you want.

get me rivera and i will give you slowey.

tripp

EOG Master

offered ttp a pretty big trade. have a feeling he won't like it though, although I think he does very well in it.

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah im just running out of guys to give...

u see anything throw an offer but just starting to feel i keep offering ya the same fucks

tripp

EOG Master

ummmm if you wanna give me maholm instead of pelfrey thats fine with me.

fowler looks real good and ichiro missing 2 more games this week.

blood test tomorrow.

cant really add slowey.

you can have slowey instead of joba if you want.

get me rivera and i will give you slowey.

haha you know there is no way i would add in rivera for slowey. fowler does look good so far, but ich is way more proven and im not worried one bit about missing 2 more games. long, long season. i am thinking more down the road. joba i love because he can be started at rp, but his low innings worry me and that's why i would need someoen like slowey to be included so i have someone that can eat up innings.

slowey will be a great start this week imo.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

obviously hes a great start thats why it will be hard for me to deal him with joba for ichiro.

tripp

EOG Master

that offer close at all ttp? seems pretty fair to me but not sure how you value the guys in the trade

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

mo offered a wowza deal.

have to decline tho.

damn huge!

*edit - mo withdraws it anyway.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp I just sent a counter but withdrew.

What u think of that one just to know how that looks to you

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i do like it more, mo.

still not sure i can pull the trigger.

so hard for me to deal johan.

reyes is sick. and so is papelbon.

shit.....

by far my hardest trade rejection so far!

great fucking offer tho.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp I just sent a counter but withdrew.

What u think of that one just to know how that looks to you

i think we're kinda close, but i think i give up too much when you take out pelfrey and qualls from the deal and add marmol and gallardo. i love gallardo and would rather hold on to him. dealing him and hamilton in the same deal would be a huge loss for me.

i saw it as hamilton being = or a little better than lince. hamilton went before him and would again if we redid the draft. i actually think hamilton should have gone ahead of reyes.

soria is better than qualls. qualls will probably get more save opp. but soria is a shut down guy. qualls will be decent though, just not elite stuff like soria.

then maholm and pelfrey for hawpe. i think that's fair. i get a decent of back to replace hamilton and you get two starters to platoon with to replace lince. obv a downgrade from lince, but you're hitting goes up a lot.

seems like we're close though. you like wang at all?

mofome

Banned

yeah not sure how you can reject, you have sps. i am not disappointed, too much value on one player from some people imho.

gl

:cocktail

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

mo. love paps but cant trade sizemore for him.

trade liriano and victo for size :)

mofome

Banned

thats fine, just reject, i require no explanation, offer away.

hard for you to trade johan, hard for me to deal reyes and paps.

12io4j2w90

Timetopay

EOG Master

i think we're kinda close, but i think i give up too much when you take out pelfrey and qualls from the deal and add marmol and gallardo. i love gallardo and would rather hold on to him. dealing him and hamilton in the same deal would be a huge loss for me.

i saw it as hamilton being = or a little better than lince. hamilton went before him and would again if we redid the draft. i actually think hamilton should have gone ahead of reyes.

soria is better than qualls. qualls will probably get more save opp. but soria is a shut down guy. qualls will be decent though, just not elite stuff like soria.

then maholm and pelfrey for hawpe. i think that's fair. i get a decent of back to replace hamilton and you get two starters to platoon with to replace lince. obv a downgrade from lince, but you're hitting goes up a lot.

seems like we're close though. you like wang at all?

Tripp we close but cant use gordon and aint a fan of wang

Linny or Hamilton- Linny starts off bad but the way everyone is clinging to top 5 pitching dont think anyone would take that heads up

Soria is better than Qualls.

And all the other stuff was filler.

We will come up with something

mofome

Banned

yeah interesting offer, i just dont like that joba wont go more than 5 and will be skipped.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

ttp we play this week.

i only have 7 starts and 1 closer. johan and cc only go once. you in good shape!

mofome

Banned

linnnnnnnnnnnnnny and hambonie!

i tried to give pap and reyes for johan and was turned down. bad deal for me, but people love a couple sps in this league.

wild shit!

:houra

mofome

Banned

garza twice
carp twice
beck once
not sure about my 4th sp

closing:
box
morrow
pap

cee byebye

mofome

Banned

huh?

Joba went 6 today

1 er 5 k 1 bb

wrote 5, meant 5 or 6. sorry tired 2348ji23e

he went 6 vs the worst team he will face all year. they said they are going to skip his starts sometimes. i love joba but knowing he will be skipped means some weeks he is just as useful as me.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

okie dokie. not a problem.

im using him as my rp this week for his 1 start.

the weeks he goes two times (in 2 weeks) he will be a kick ass rp :)

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp we close but cant use gordon and aint a fan of wang

Linny or Hamilton- Linny starts off bad but the way everyone is clinging to top 5 pitching dont think anyone would take that heads up

Soria is better than Qualls.

And all the other stuff was filler.

We will come up with something
i agree soria is better than qualls. marmol gets the closers job soon imo and to me he is better than qualls and might even be better than soria. only thing with him is that you have to wait it out until they finally pull that gas can gregg.

send a counter. i think we're really close here.

mofome

Banned

okie dokie. not a problem.

im using him as my rp this week for his 1 start.

the weeks he goes two times (in 2 weeks) he will be a kick ass rp :)

could be. what did he get today? i doubt he has many 2 start weeks if they are going to skip him sometimes. thats what stinks.

like him, i didnt decline yet, but im thinking about changing it up a bit.